Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FORGIVE ME for my ignorance- I’m not an expert on birth control due to infertility issues in me conceiving naturally but she’s on the whinge about the pill again, she’s listed a whole tonne of option of why she can’t/doesn’t want to try anything other than ‘rubbers’ due to hormones/acne/doom/mercury in retrograde/strokes but she’s missed a very obvious and least side affect inducing option out- why doesn’t Geofflypuff just get the snip? 🍆 ✂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It might be just me but I think she's quite conflicted about having children so I guess that would be one reason not to ask Geoffbot to have such a procedure.

It's a lot to ask of someone too. I don't think I'd ask a partner to do it.

Reactions: 6
Actually, I've just gone and looked at the post and nevermind birth control, SHE has riled me up. She doesn't want to actually discuss birth control at all, she had a pretty picture she wanted to post and needed a caption to get engagement. That's all it is. Pffft.

As @martaS has pointed out numerous times there's no attempt to actually educate in the caption. No signposting. Just 'I feel so alone guys but I know you all feel the same so like and comment!'

This woman child.

Reactions: 11
I paid a stylist to syle me :rolleyes: video. She paid someone to put some mood boards together which she could have easily found on Pinterest or via normal Google search but I imagine she can expense it so all goods.
She needed someone to tell her that she could style a black waistcoat with a different colour trousers, and wear that grounbreaking combo with Converse. Yikes.
1691615577258.png

Katie's interpretation
I suppose the stylist didn't explicitly tell her to wear a bra so of course she didn't.
1691615744143.png

She tries it with the weird Converse she has which are "the most comfiest". Yes, you read it right. Grammar what?
Well, it's a no from me. She looks boring as heck, very Lily Pebbles actually. You can't see her waist, the pants cut off at an awkward length and I hate these Converse with this outfit.
Verdict: 3/10
1691616016499.png

"They" (as in, the stylist) also suggested she wears this with a black heel, and actually, that improves the outfit slightly, I supposed the proportions are better but I think the trousers could be more tapered? She swaps the black bag for another one - is that the bag from the infamous "I am packing my passport for a trip to Scottish whisky distillery" photoshoot?
Verdict: 4/10.
1691616423032.png

Next, we have a "weekend around town" look, I mean is it this what we all wore in the naughties but with ballet pumps instead of the chunky loafer?
1691616509596.png

"I purchased, from Primark, these black shorts, a couple of months ago, and I still haven't worn them 'cause I have never found a way how to."
Purchased? Excuse me, are we, like posh now?
And FFS, Kathleen, what do you mean you don't know how to wear a pair of basic AF black shorts? They literally go with EVERYTHING. It's like asking what to wear black skinny jeans with.
She hasn't got loafers so goes with DM brogues, and then acknowledges that the outfit is not great. Yeah, I mean, the blazer is way too long and way to big in general.
1691617057328.png

Swaps the blazer, amd it's still not great.
1691617133691.png

She tries with her Birks instead, and apparently she immediately feels "more comfortable" in but to me she just looks like a preschooler trying mummy's blazer on.
Verdict: I can't be bothered.
1691617283952.png

These are all so bad I am not sure I want to continue. I may go back to this tomorrow but no promises.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I love how in that new 6-second long IG video a cab drives into the picture, and she didn't bother to film again or edit out.

1691656702894.png

1691656736766.png

I hope the influencers don't put "Great attention to detail" in their CVs because, no babes, you don't possess such skill.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Quality content coming soon guys 🙈
I have not used a cup but kind of know the principle - how on God's green Earth do you get the blood everywhere? And typical Katie, I bet she tried it once and was like, nope!, instead of giving a fair try...
1691665165841.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Quality content coming soon guys 🙈
I have not used a cup but kind of know the principle - how on God's green Earth do you get the blood everywhere? And typical Katie, I bet she tried it once and was like, nope!, instead of giving a fair try...
View attachment 2370426
To be fair, pulling the cup out can be tricky as it uses suction to stay in place 😅 but like most things in life, practice makes perfect!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
First time cup usage can definitely be...something. But! You know when you are doing it that it's a cup, filled with blood - so, logically, you know not to be too rough or to remove it anywhere but over a toilet! Don't get me wrong, my first go with a cup was far from smooth sailing - but I'm not sure how she managed to get blood up the walls. On yourself, maybe, on your hands, of course, clothes even (if you haven't got it sealed correctly, leakage is a risk!) but recreating Carrie seems a tad ridiculous.
---
Also, is it bad that because I know she's a bit stupid when it comes to things like tampons that I automatically don't trust or buy into her proposed review of the disc? Not to mention the fact I automatically assume she's never going to post the review anyway 🙄

Reactions: 5
Boiling her menstrual disc? That's a new one on me. I clean my cup with boiling water but don't literally stick it in a pan on the hob and prod it with a wooden spoon.

Reactions: 1
You just break the seal on the cup and pull it out the right way up, don't know how she fucked it up that badly.
She could watch some YouTube videos as they're quite handy for tips and repost them.. she could support other women and other creators.. but nah lets make things as dramatic as possible for useless content.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get why every. single. little. thing is such a challenge for Kathleen and has to come with drama. How incompetent is she? How does she even get up in the morning without inadvertently seriously injuring herself somehow? How has she made it this far in in adulthood? She’s bleeping 35 years old and is scared of this and phobia of that and traumatic experience with this & sense of doom that- break out the bleeping champagne & sad olives guys & wallow in self pity about it for a couple weeks whilst asking random weirdos on the internet for advice instead of seeing a professional…
bleeping hell - what a useless human being, adds no value to society or herself whatsoever

Reactions: 17
This sort of thing always pisses me off; what do people think happens when a woman goes past the age of 30? We don't turn into a bleeping wizened, dried out husk or Prince sodding Philip. Also, I think she looks exactly her age tbh. Having spotted a few of her videos where the light shows her true skin texture (and there is nothing wrong with this; skin has texture) her face reflects her nearly 35 years on earth 🤷🏼‍♀️ bet Kath bleeping loved the opportunity to give it the "oh, why thankyou, here's why I look like a foetus" chat 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Also side note to add on the menstrual cup she's gone for- she's chosen one of the most difficult ones to get to grips with!
I'm an avid cup user (life changing stuff) but guarantee there's some drama resulting in G-Unit having to pull it out with his slenderman fingers. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh good grief- she’s giving unwarranted ‘leaving an unhappy relationship’ advice again - she’s self nominated herself as some kind of toxic relationship martyr- let’s be real Andy didn’t wanna marry her in the first place & yeh he might be a head but she sure as hell didn’t have to ask him twice when she wanted to cancel the wedding. This narrative is getting boring now, Andrew should sue her for defamation the way she bangs on and on about it

Reactions: 13
Oh good grief- she’s giving unwarranted ‘leaving an unhappy relationship’ advice again - she’s self nominated herself as some kind of toxic relationship martyr- let’s be real Andy didn’t wanna marry her in the first place & yeh he might be a head but she sure as hell didn’t have to ask him twice when she wanted to cancel the wedding. This narrative is getting boring now, Andrew should sue her for defamation the way she bangs on and on about it
Didn’t Andy take action against her years ago to stop talking about him? Looks like he needs to get the lawyer after her again. She just won’t stop.

Reactions: 5
I've honestly never met or known of anyone to still go on, PUBLICLY, about their ex 5 years later 🤯 Being supposedly happily married now! What does Geoff make of it? Would a normal fella be ok with her doing this? I think not

Reactions: 18
Ngl when I saw her post just now I genuinely had to check she hadn’t separated from Geoff- who posts tit like that when they’ve been happily married for a year?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.