Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t deal with her asking if anyone knew the “brand” of mushroom.
Lol me too, also just bloody Google lens it Kat, this is what we've got technology for, not just for taking pouty pics

Reactions: 5
wHatS tHe bRaNd oF tHe mUshRoOm?

So all the veggies we eat are gonna spore out into our houseplants??

WE AINT GOT NO WIND IN ‘ERE????

Kathleen Louise Snooks - 2023.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel like my IQ dropped a few points from watching those stories. Brand of mushroom? We ain't got no wind in here? bleeping hell, Kath.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i’m sorry she can’t *actually* be so dense as to think mushroom spores just flew into her plant pot?? i can’t actually believe that. it HAS to be a joke?!

Reactions: 7
So haven't watched the teeth straightening video on YouTube but took a glance at her blog post of it and this stuck out in particular:

I feel like as I got older, some of my teeth starting rotating and I became very self conscious about them – especially as a single woman in her early thirties! One of my teeth was so rotated that to me, it looked happy like I was missing a tooth. For those reasons I really wanted to straighten my teeth before my wedding day last April

So which was it Kath, because you were single or because you were getting married?

Again more messaging that all roads lead to finding a mate. And apparently you can only do that with straight teeth. What a toxic view of the world.

Everyone saying Ariana isn't a girl's girl but neither is our Kath! (Caveat: not in the same way obvs but G-sus she hates women)

Reactions: 15

Everyone saying Ariana isn't a girl's girl but neither is our Kath! (Caveat: not in the same way obvs but G-sus she hates women)
Come to think of it she does doesn’t she!
- ‘why are girls like this’ YouTube title
- the snarky responses on her YouTube comments & insta msgs
- the whole baby situation when her sister gave birth, she put out a tonne of stories about how she doesn’t wanna have kids coz of her lifestyle & all these really ill timed sentiments
- the whole gamer girl nonsense
It’s really weird considering her entire audience is mostly women? Maybe that’s why she’s so unlikeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Highlight of the vlog was her weighing out some cheese while wearing a massive blazer and going on about decompressing.... what? And not being able to pronounce Kiell Smith Bynoe's name despite bragging about meeting him before.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
after watching her new vlog i feel like she's not even pretending anymore to work at all

and then pretends to be "relatable" when she talks about saving up for a perfume lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don't even know what to say about her most recent reel/post. I just....I've got nothing. Tbh I just assumed she was going mudlarking, *that's* how tit her content is.

Oh, apparently it requires sound. Still tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't even know what to say about her most recent reel/post. I just....I've got nothing. Tbh I just assumed she was going mudlarking, *that's* how tit her content is.

Oh, apparently it requires sound. Still tit.
There's actually a lot to unpack lol. Well, maybe not "a lot" but definitely a couple of things 😉
1. Who is she copying/ what bandwagon is she hopping on with this vid?
2. "Never dress for a man". Dude, you've been copying your Goeffiatric hubby's style for a couple of years now, you're not dressing like this for yourself, it's all for him 🙄

Screenshot_20230803-001135~2.png

Reactions: 8
Recently all her content has been “oh don’t worry u will find a man like I did! U gotta kiss a few frogs to find ur Prince! Marriage is the only key to happiness! Sign up to my blow job course!”
And now she’s like ‘don’t dress for no man’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.