Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone signed my bed sheets they'd be buying me a new one!! What a stupid idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I find it a bit crass when influencers repost announcements such as this with, oh how sad. And a stupid love heart emoji, are you 13, Katie?
Screenshot_20230801-093626.png

Reactions: 5
Has she talked about her new bag yet? In at least 3 vlogs she's said she still needs to show us her new bag (while showing it...) but I've seen nothing from her confirming it's the Lowewe Flamenco and cost £1700 on their shopping spree. Half her content is her promising other content that never materialises. The teeth straightening video made an appearance over a year down the line at least.

Reactions: 8
Requested by WHO? Well, it can't be worse than that grilled cheese series...
I'm a gamer and a woman. I certainly did not ask for it, I wonder what she'll reccomend and it will be interesting to see her description of games.

My bingo card for game descriptions-
Intimate
Little (obvs)
Bonding
Quality time
Action packed

Whereas in reality I play games with my husband to kill him as many times as I can and shout at him when we get killed 🤣 I bet she doesn't ACTUALLY say what the games are like or what they entail.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she hasn’t put PeTite gAmeR GiRL in her insta bio yet.
I just realised, her roundup was so dull & pointless & it had such little impact on me that I forgot it even happened

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm a gamer and a woman. I certainly did not ask for it, I wonder what she'll reccomend and it will be interesting to see her description of games.

My bingo card for game descriptions-
Intimate
Little (obvs)
Bonding
Quality time
Action packed

Whereas in reality I play games with my husband to kill him as many times as I can and shout at him when we get killed 🤣 I bet she doesn't ACTUALLY say what the games are like or what they entail.
Much like her descriptions of books. Booktuber she ain't.

Reactions: 4
100 days of lipstick, anyone? That gamer video will NEVER HAPPEN. Honestly, if I failed to complete as much of my work as Kath promised, I would get the sack. Rightly bloody so aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Declutter challenge?
Mudlarking?
Fodmap?
Blow job courses?
Soup kitchen?
Litter picking?

Her content is chaotic, thoughtless, inconsistent and out of touch.

Reactions: 12
I took a few screenshots but yeah the round-up was of the bland boring kind.
The built the barbie, you too can order one from Amazon so Katie can make the money back 🤑
Screenshot_20230801-104723.png

But then didn't get to cook on it. Sad times. Btw baked sweet potato with lamb and cashews sounds re-vol-ting 🤢
Screenshot_20230801-104728.png

I clicked on the link so you don't have to.
Screenshot_20230801-104743.png

I think this top is kinda cute if you're into vintage denim but I dare to think how Katie would style it 🫣
Screenshot_20230801-104805.png

The trousers look really worn, they're really not "beautiful", the shirt is OK I guess but it probably comes 5 sizes too big for Kat.
Screenshot_20230801-104809.png

These were fashionable only 5-10 years ago and the jacket really looks of that era. Not in a good way 🤭
Screenshot_20230801-104818.png

Anyway, another insignificant, should-have-stayed on Katie's phone round-up 🙄 hope you enjoyed 🤪

Reactions: 5
My weekend round up would be more interesting, and I'm been off sick 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh my God guys!! A mushroom is growing in her plant pot!!! 🙄 It happens Katie Lou for God sake, it's not something rare or unheard of.

Reactions: 7
Babes, please have a quick Google, it's really not as simple as that.

Screenshot_20230801-225618.png

Screenshot_20230801-225621.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No, seriously, I wanna now how (and why) Geoffshroom puts up with her.

I can’t deal with her asking if anyone knew the “brand” of mushroom.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.