Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she not have a conversation with the doctor to say she doesn't think those tablets agreed with her?
She doesn't have to take them?

Reactions: 12
Why would she not have a conversation with the doctor to say she doesn't think those tablets agreed with her?
I thought this. She could be leaving out that part of her appointment of course but it doesn't seem so. Surely the first thing a responsible adult would do is tell a doctor they'd had an adverse reaction to a medication they are now recommending.

Maybe Kath knows it wasn't the medication that caused her to feel so depressed after all.

Or she needs Big G to go to her appointments with her to speak on her behalf.
---
I thought this. She could be leaving out that part of her appointment of course but it doesn't seem so. Surely the first thing a responsible adult would do is tell a doctor they'd had an adverse reaction to a medication they are now recommending.

Maybe Kath knows it wasn't the medication that caused her to feel so depressed after all.

Or she needs Big G to go to her appointments with her to speak on her behalf.

Reactions: 5
I agree. She always seems to blame everrrrrrything and everrrrryone else (including celestial objects) on her depression feelings of doom. Wish she would sort herself out like an adult & go & get some therapy instead of spaffing money on stupid placebo items like food intolerance kits, minty bloat pills, fancy vitamin water, extravagant self indulgences (to improve her mental health apparently) & self diagnosis. She’s a proper moron & I’m worried for idiots who look up to her & try and imitate her approach to life whether it be dating/health issues/fashion etc. basically everything she promotes. She needs to come with a warning & her content should be reviewed by independent fact checkers tbh. ⚠

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
"what are the odds of being prescribed the same medication..." she says. What, you mean the medication that is designed to do exactly what you went to the doctor for? Yeah, what a one in a million chance you absolute bleeping *parsnip*

Also - she is a grown ass woman. Tell the doctor you have taken that medication before and it just didn't work for you or with you. They will do their absolute best to find an alternative. Do you know what the doctor can't do? Read your bleeping mind. They are only as good as the information you give them; Jesus Christ, the doctor does want to help you, why make their job harder when you could help them?! I do not understand her approach to life sometimes.

Reactions: 14
She has both the time and the means to see a decent therapist but she'd rather be miserable
Make it make sense

I have endo and my periods are so horrible that they're slowly killing me so I do understand her drama about it. I'm currently on birth control in order to stop having them and to regulate my hormones.

11 days of period? Having two periods in one month? This is not normal. This is no way to live. If she is willing to take those sketchy period stopping pills, why isn't she willing to look into birth control options to regulate this tit?

She would just bring up the mini pill and her acne, but there are so many other options and if she was so concerned about her acne she wouldn't be consuming her weight in cheese every week.

Reactions: 10
I have endo and my periods are so horrible that they're slowly killing me so I do understand her drama about it. I'm currently on birth control in order to stop having them and to regulate my hormones.

11 days of period? Having two periods in one month? This is not normal. This is no way to live. If she is willing to take those sketchy period stopping pills, why isn't she willing to look into birth control options to regulate this tit?

She would just bring up the mini pill and her acne, but there are so many other options and if she was so concerned about her acne she wouldn't be consuming her weight in cheese every week.
But that’s the thing- has she actually been diagnosed with endometriosis? I know she talks about PCOS but I’m not sure if she’s got a diagnosis for that? Besides PCOS is effectively manageable through maintaining a low carb diet …but before I go off on speculation I don’t actually think she has received a diagnosis or is taking on going medication to manage anything…?

Reactions: 1

I got an implant and bled for 6 months consecutively. Nothing helped, I had to get the implant removed.

Once you've gone through 19395 tampons, pads, numerous bouts of thrush and daily pain, THEN she can complain.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not that I should be getting super invested on a stranger's periods but maths is not mathing you guys... I braved it and kept watching the vlog. She showed the screen of her period tracking app. I take red is period, blue is when you're fertile? Exhibit A:
Screenshot_20230728-093016.png

So she had a period in May, and then apparently nothing in June. Fair dues, it does sometimes happen when you're not on hormonal birth control, I suppose. But then she went to that SPA hotel, and wasn't she going on and on about dreading to have a period while away, as she wanted to make the most of the pools and treatments, and we all know she hates a tampon with passion. She stayed there around late June time, as we can see from this post, Exhibit B:
Screenshot_20230728-100940~2.png

And a week later she posted a review of the period bikini (Exhibit C), which she is shown wearing in Exhibit B:
Screenshot_20230728-100956~2.png

The question is, is the review fake? Her app shows no period around late June time. Did she think she would be on her period and agreed with the company to post something after tha SPA weekend, and despite not getting her period, decided to post a review anyway? It's not an AD (well, not marked as one), so why would she feel like she had to post this in the first place?

Basically, current period drama aside, something is seriously not right with her missing a period "last month" and then having a period while away?

To make it even more f-d up, she then had the balls to post this (Exhibit D):
1690556207576.png

The pics were taken at the same hotel, so again the last weekend in June, right? Pre-period bloating? But then effectively you didn't get a period (Exhibit A)? So, just a regular bloating? Honestly, she seems to be twisting the reality to suit some content narrative but the timeline of this whole "missing a period/here's a period bikini review" crap is not adding up.

(Detective Marta will show herself out now)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
How the hell is that a "Barbie look"?!! And she just had to get those ghastly wedding shoes in a couple of pictures too 🙄
Screenshot_20230728_163940_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How the hell is that a "Barbie look"?!! And she just had to get those ghastly wedding shoes in a couple of pictures too 🙄
View attachment 2339973
Nothing, she was bored and decided she needed to post something on a Friday, and any Barbie hashtags are trending right now, so she went through her archives, and here we are.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2339973
This just reminds me of how she will hoard boxes upon boxes of makeup products for "halloween tutorials" even though she hasn't done them since she and Geoffophile got together, which is also when she stopped being fun.
They were also never original looks either, just her copying someone else's work and calling it a tutorial

• Heart
Reactions: 8
While Katie was busy browsing her pics in pink undies DJ Lentil has built a BBQ for their next Tudor-style feast.
Screenshot_20230728-221724.png

• Haha
Is it me or is signing your mate’s bedsheet in your mid 30s a bit weird? I’d be like er, no thanks. Why is she making out it’s such a cool idea? 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.