Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tattoo reel aside, i cannot remember the last time she did original content (not a weekly vlog video, basically). I think the last non-weekly content was the half-asked FODMAP attempt, and that was that.
(I am not counting sponsored Valentine's Day vids etc)
There was a guide to Bethnal Green 6 months ago apparently.

It's weird because she's mentioned brain storming and coming up with ideas.... then nothing materialises.

Even the weekly vlogs don't have uniform titles, some are all in capitals, some have week numbers, some have the wrong week number.....

Screenshot_20220728-122755_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220728-123128_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s like she cba anymore, that’s been clear for a while. She’s getting lazy & complacent. Her content is so boring, poorly edited & just repetitive.
no1 cares about your weekly q&a about sex & relationships/dating. (Questions she sends in herself)
Her daily brunches/date night routine is well into the realms of bragging.
The amount of alcohol she ingests is not healthy, nor is it a chic fashion accessory.
she’s not stylish, in the least. Walking down a random road in Paris in ur designer dress isn’t well thought out content.
it’s pure laziness & greed. Get a proper job if u can’t be bothered to do your current one properly Kaffleen. 👍🏽

Reactions: 8
While I was scrolling to see when the regular content stopped I stumbled across my fav.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My fav was when she advertised JW Scottish whisky, whilst sitting in her back garden in a swimming costume, with a passport in her hand…
I just couldn’t face palm hard enough
158F166B-286E-4B7F-BF0B-DB6D0ACC44D4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My fav was when she advertised JW Scottish whisky, whilst sitting in her back garden in a swimming costume, with a passport in her hand…
View attachment 1452849
I'd forgotten this..... just trotting off to Scotland with your passport and map in a pearl handbag. Don't forget the encyclopedia for some light holiday reading!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The measuring cup on the book, and the empty box on rhe ground... She really hasn't a clue.

Q&A wise, I think she just looks through her pics and sends the questions in herself based on pictures she fancies to post.

• Haha
Anyone read Quora? I’m an avid Quora fan and saw this this morning (not the woman Beverley who posted & this link goes to, but the person who just recently replied below it) Anyoneelse think this is a coincidence ????

Answer to How would one politely and tactfully request no small children to attend on a wedding invitation? by Beverly Patane

https://www.quora.com/How-would-one...share=c3fb9ada&srid=uYSC1a&target_type=answer

Reactions: 3
Anyone read Quora? I’m an avid Quora fan and saw this this morning (not the woman Beverley who posted & this link goes to, but the person who just recently replied below it) Anyoneelse think this is a coincidence ????

Answer to How would one politely and tactfully request no small children to attend on a wedding invitation? by Beverly Patane

https://www.quora.com/How-would-one...share=c3fb9ada&srid=uYSC1a&target_type=answer
If the people you are inviting are decent folk with common sense, then the fact that children are not invited shouldn’t even be an issue for them. They would either find alternative childcare arrangements or politely decline the request. Neither side should make a big deal over it.

If it’s a family close to the bridge/groom (I.e a siblings child, or a best friends child, and that child Either has a role in the wedding or is of a very young age and cannot be separated from the parent, then that needs to be taken into consideration by the bride/groom.
I think an explanation is needed, that yes we are only asking Mr & Mrs to attend as the only children present at the wedding will be those who have an active role in the wedding (which I believe Kathleen did) But I certainly would not kick up a stink if someone refused to attend my wedding as they couldn’t arrange/didn’t want to leave their child.
This scenario doesn’t even need to be an issue.

• Heart
I am 100% sure we have discussed this before - maybe I even moaned about it before - but it really irritates me that she gives out relationship, marriage and sex advice. She isn't qualified to do that - I know she doesn't pretend to be, but I just don't think it's appropriate. She's trying to reinvent herself as some kind of relationship/sex/travel guru (along with alot of other influencers) but with absolutely *zero* credentials or qualifications to back it up.

Reactions: 11
If the people you are inviting are decent folk with common sense, then the fact that children are not invited shouldn’t even be an issue for them. They would either find alternative childcare arrangements or politely decline the request. Neither side should make a big deal over it.

If it’s a family close to the bridge/groom (I.e a siblings child, or a best friends child, and that child Either has a role in the wedding or is of a very young age and cannot be separated from the parent, then that needs to be taken into consideration by the bride/groom.
I think an explanation is needed, that yes we are only asking Mr & Mrs to attend as the only children present at the wedding will be those who have an active role in the wedding (which I believe Kathleen did) But I certainly would not kick up a stink if someone refused to attend my wedding as they couldn’t arrange/didn’t want to leave their child.
This scenario doesn’t even need to be an issue.
Did you read the reply to the posters comment tho ????

Reactions: 2
I actually thought the tattoo sleeve looked nice but then I realized it's because all of her actual tattoos look terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gee Kath, it's one thing to send questions in herself but writing odes to oneself is a bit much.
Screenshot_20220728-173230.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1452849
So many things wrong with this.
- why two passports?
- why would you need a passport to get into Scotland
- why would you need your passport in the garden
- the bottle has only been used to pour that glass - not a great advert to suggest it’s something she likes or would recommend!

• Haha
- why two passports?
- the bottle has only been used to pour that glass - not a great advert to suggest it’s something she likes or would recommend!
As much as I can believe she does drink whisky (but maybe not the one she advertised for), there's no way she did as much as had a sip of this green tea liqueur she was shilling some time ago. Her body language is quite clear here
Screenshot_20220728-174313~2.png

Screenshot_20220728-174310~2.png

Screenshot_20220728-174300~2.png

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 5
- why two passports?
I don't think the bottle has been opened at all 🤷‍♀️ I'd believe it's something else in the glass.

Haha I remember this- she did a tit tonne of content over it and matching plants and aesthetic green stuff and she never even took a sip!
Wasn't this 'shoot' when she was really hungover and couldn't face drinking anything.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.