Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW DARE MY FAMILY SNUB MY WEDDING IN ORDER TO LOOK AFTER THEIR OFFSPRING DESPITE THE MANY UNREASONABLE REQUESTS I MADE- I GAVE THEM 12 MONTHS NOTICE!! GAHH

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's edited the blog post to confirm her niece was an exception

Screenshot_20220727-103635_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220727-103746_Chrome.jpg

The child free stuff also gets mentioned again

Screenshot_20220727-103339_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
In my culture, children are an integral part of celebrations like weddings & parties etc. so I would isolate atleast 60% of my family & friends if I pulled a full child ban.
that being said; as Kathy & Geoffleen wanted a complete boycott on kids, I’m at a loss as to how this request has snowballed into the huge therapy inducing drama she is insinuating it has.
As I said b4, if I had a newborn or a breastfed baby who was mainly dependent on me I would have kindly given the wedding a miss. However if She kept on harping at me to attend the wedding and they r willing to put me up on a hotel with a random babysitter, I still would have said no, as I know the needs of my child, and that arrangement doesn’t suit me.
the only way I can imagine it’s turned into the drama it has is if a) the guests insisted their children be invited (which means Kathy’s fam is just as petulant as she is) b) if Kathy and Geoff didn’t take no for an answer and thought missing the wedding wasn’t good enough despite the ‘offerings’ they’ve made and took the decline as a personal snub. (Which is most likely what happened)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In my culture, children are an integral part of celebrations like weddings & parties etc. so I would isolate atleast 60% of my family & friends if I pulled a full child ban.
that being said; as Kathy & Geoffleen wanted a complete boycott on kids, I’m at a loss as to how this request has snowballed into the huge therapy inducing drama she is insinuating it has.
As I said b4, if I had a newborn or a breastfed baby who was mainly dependent on me I would have kindly given the wedding a miss. However if She kept on harping at me to attend the wedding and they r willing to put me up on a hotel with a random babysitter, I still would have said no, as I know the needs of my child, and that arrangement doesn’t suit me.
the only way I can imagine it’s turned into the drama it has is if a) the guests insisted their children be invited (which means Kathy’s fam is just as petulant as she is) b) if Kathy and Geoff didn’t take no for an answer and thought missing the wedding wasn’t good enough despite the ‘offerings’ they’ve made and took the decline as a personal snub. (Which is most likely what happened)
They deffo took it as a snub.

To be fair, they got a get out of jail card from having to serve the meal

Reactions: 3
The weekly vlog and Instagram stories/ weekend round up are basically the same content at this point, but the ADs are undisclosed on YouTube so it keeps you guessing.

Reactions: 5
The weekly vlog and Instagram stories/ weekend round up are basically the same content at this point, but the ADs are undisclosed on YouTube so it keeps you guessing.
At this point I just assume everything is gifted

Reactions: 11
These are actually better than most of her real tattoos. The foot one and the SSDGM heart being, imo the worst offenders.

Who were these relatives that blackmailed Katie over her decision not to allow children at the wedding?! Sounds extreme, possibly exaggerated...?
Blackmail
Give over Kathleen

How do you think they'll feel about you now that you've blasted them online, you self entitled little tit?

These are actually better than most of her real tattoos. The foot one and the SSDGM heart being, imo the worst offenders.

Who were these relatives that blackmailed Katie over her decision not to allow children at the wedding?! Sounds extreme, possibly exaggerated...?
Blackmail
Give over Kathleen

How do you think they'll feel about you now that you've blasted them online, you self entitled little tit?

Reactions: 6
Blackmail
Give over Kathleen

Her English is so poor, I doubt she actually meant that 😅 And no-one bedside us reads the blog so I don't think they'll get upset

• Haha
It’s giving proper Maleficent vibes- they didn’t come to MY PARTY. How dare they put their own personal preferences & needs first over my OWN.

Cool transferable tattoos bro 😂😂

I thought she had to do that for a job or something but no… just for the lols. Jeez, you can really tell when creators are scraping the barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cool transferable tattoos bro 😂😂

I thought she had to do that for a job or something but no… just for the lols. Jeez, you can really tell when creators are scraping the barrel.
Wait did she just do this for lols? I thought she said it was for some content? Is the content just her playing with stickers?

The tattoo reel aside, i cannot remember the last time she did original content (not a weekly vlog video, basically). I think the last non-weekly content was the half-asked FODMAP attempt, and that was that.
(I am not counting sponsored Valentine's Day vids etc)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.