Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bare faced cheek or it! Advertising a £4.99 dress as ‘a great evening dress’ when she spent £££ on her own! The hypocrisy
051CA1D3-D35E-4699-B4FB-8081E154AEED.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
How about you actually follow some people who do things that interest you (like the rest of us), follow back some of your followers, INTERACT with followers (i.e. actually answer some comments and questions on posts). Do the stuff the rest of us are doing to keep Instagram going and stay connected with friends and online pals? But if you think you can come, post your wanky sponsored content and keep making money the easy way, you're in for a nasty surprise
Screenshot_20220726-134301.png

Reactions: 6
This isn't exclusive to Kathleen, but I am finding professional Instagrammers whining about the platform, during a cost of living crisis, to be extremely grating. There's a lot of it around. It feels incredibly tone deaf for a start, but the 'work' they do and knowing the remuneration level for said 'work' is so bloody high....it makes it very hard to feel sympathetic, I'm afraid.

Reactions: 21
What kind of engagement does she expect for a video of her walking? 'Nice walk hun xo' 'walking goals!!!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's not like her content is thought provoking is it? What is there to say?

Some other options if anyone wants to offer some engagement:

Love it when you post so many ADs!

Must have taken minutes to film that clip of you crossing a road #workhardplayhard

Wear those sunglasses inside, yasssss

Whose blazer is that babe?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She just wants a free stay there and reckons if she witches enough she will at least get a refund.
Totally. Hope they hold tight and ignore the beg. Everywhere is finding it hard to get housekeeping at the moment, the owners were probably doing it themselves out of desperation.

So, she had a couple of wines and at least one cocktail before a fancy fish supper!

No recent mention of the bloaty belly blues, perhaps kath is on a strict contract with those peppermint pill suppliers not to mention her intestinal gripes for a while longer.
I’m sure she’s got a few spare toiletries in her life the amount shes been gifted. I always take spare with me regardless of how posh the hotel is
She wanted to stash all those ✨amenities✨ and take them home to the Walthamstow dungeon to add to her stash ready for the reckoning, the end of times. Where only kath and all her dead wedding flowers along with frozen little echo will survive, safe with her expired 804 lush bath bombs, empty can of impulse body spray and 52 vibrators. (Giggle giggle)

Reactions: 9
She wanted to stash all those ✨amenities✨ and take them home to the Walthamstow dungeon to add to her stash ready for the reckoning, the end of times. Where only kath and all her dead wedding flowers along with frozen little echo will survive, safe with her expired 804 lush bath bombs, empty can of impulse body spray and 52 vibrators. (Giggle giggle)
all whilst she sits on her red dusty antique chair, in her first wedding dress (the one she won’t part with) and strokes echos frozen fur as she sips on sad champagne and snacks on sad olives as her gifted Bobbi brown mascara runs down her face. ‘Mercury must be in retrograde’ - she cries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What is "Lots of time shooting / editing / writing captions" to Katie.. 1 days work?

I don't feel sorry for her. She's obviously paid above her means which shows in their luxe lifestyle. She lacks reality about the cost of living crisis affecting everyone and it gave them the ick.

Screenshot_20220726-140022_Instagram.jpg

I can't get over her publicly shaming her sister in that blog post eek! That's definitely not going to cause a bigger fall out is it 😂

Oh I've just read the blog post, she said that half her family dropped out 2 weeks before the big day and she also needed therapy... For having a child free wedding? Oh give it a rest. She must have surely been leading them on about if kids were allowed, otherwise they wouldnt have dropped out last minute and also they cannot have been that close in the first place 🤨

She edited it to clarify that her niece was always going to be invited of course

Last edited:
  • Wow
So if they planned for 80 guests at the wedding, she’s saying half her family dropped out 2 weeks prior- so did they have spare ?
Also they gave everyone notice 1 year in advance, I hope Kathy knows it only takes 9 months for a human to conceive, incubate & birth a baby. If someone had given birth in that time & had a very small baby I think it would be unreasonable for them to be expected to dump the baby somewhere, in order to attend her wedding, esp if the baby is being breastfed. I too would have skipped the wedding in order to prioritise my baby. She’s such a dramatic narc. “Oh I needed weeks of therapy” duck off kath u petulant drama queen

So if they planned for 80 guests at the wedding, she’s saying half her family dropped out 2 weeks prior- so did they have spare ?
Also they gave everyone notice 1 year in advance, I hope Kathy knows it only takes 9 months for a human to conceive, incubate & birth a baby. If someone had given birth in that time & had a very small baby I think it would be unreasonable for them to be expected to dump the baby somewhere, in order to attend her wedding, esp if the baby is being breastfed. I too would have skipped the wedding in order to prioritise my baby. She’s such a dramatic narc. “Oh I needed weeks of therapy” duck off kath u petulant drama queen
"Darling we need to stop trying to conceive for awhile, this wedding invitation clearly states no children and we wouldn't want to miss a sweaty scotch egg in a box.... maybe there will be a surprise brass band!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
my friends just had a childfree wedding and allowed breastfed babies/newborns to attend.. Its mainly about having no toddlers/kids running about

(each to their own I loved having kids at our wedding and having a boogie with them all- we don't have children but lots of relatives with them and in my opinion they're part of the family you're marrying into on either side so why not?!)

my friends just had a childfree wedding and allowed breastfed babies/newborns to attend.. Its mainly about having no toddlers/kids running about

(each to their own I loved having kids at our wedding and having a boogie with them all- we don't have children but lots of relatives with them and in my opinion they're part of the family you're marrying into on either side so why not?!)
I had a heap of kids at my wedding and they're so much fun! I put together folders for them at the table with colouring, stickers etc and they had a great time

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I need to confess....I also had a child free wedding. I was quite fortunate though, my niece was still being incubated and none of my friends had children yet so it was very easy for us to do, but it absolutely did impact people we invited. I know a lot of people love children at weddings - that's absolutely fine - but they're not for me. I don't enjoy them running around, screaming during the ceremony, generally being loud. It's just not for me.

I am slightly confused as to how she managed to alienate so many people by making this request - it's one of the few times I will say Kathleen and Geoff gave plenty of options and tried to be as accommodating as possible, so I'm not sure what the issue is. My thought is there is definitely more that went on behind the scenes than she is letting on.

Reactions: 17
I need to confess....I also had a child free wedding. I was quite fortunate though, my niece was still being incubated and none of my friends had children yet so it was very easy for us to do, but it absolutely did impact people we invited. I know a lot of people love children at weddings - that's absolutely fine - but they're not for me. I don't enjoy them running around, screaming during the ceremony, generally being loud. It's just not for me.

I am slightly confused as to how she managed to alienate so many people by making this request - it's one of the few times I will say Kathleen and Geoff gave plenty of options and tried to be as accommodating as possible, so I'm not sure what the issue is. My thought is there is definitely more that went on behind the scenes than she is letting on.
I think it's perfectly fine not to have children at your wedding! It's a personal choice for every couple and there are so many factors to consider. I bet you didn't make passive aggressive comments about your family online like Kath though. I also don't understand how it's ended up being such a huge drama with weeks of therapy needed..... maybe someone said they wouldn't be able to attend if they couldn't bring their baby and then that ended up being an argument rather than respecting each others boundaries.

Reactions: 10
I thought she was attending therapy due to the ongoing spewing about Andrew.

Considering she still goes on about their relationship, the therapy wasn't for that and just the overdramatics of her wedding?

Give me strength *facepalm*

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.