Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, the entire flower is toxic to them including the stem and the water in the vase.
Poor Morris, why don't these influencers take care of the animals in their care? Does she want to bung him in the freezer to keep echo company?!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Looks like no one's bothered about today's eyebrow video,600 views in 10 hours. Ouch.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Looks like no one's bothered about today's eyebrow video,600 views in 10 hours. Ouch.
I'm not subscribed so I have to actively go on her channel to look for new vids which I only do on Wednesdays. So if there is a surprise Sunday video, I won't know until the Wednesday after, unless is being discussed here ;)

Reactions: 3
Guys...am I seeing things? In her weekend round-up she has a slight belly (maybe bloat) but her face also looks puffier than usual...👀 She usually draws attention to her bloating but she hasn't this time!

Guys...am I seeing things? In her weekend round-up she has a slight belly (maybe bloat) but her face also looks puffier than usual...👀 She usually draws attention to her bloating but she hasn't this time!
What are saying? 🙃 I think she might be on period, as later on she jokes about using Morris instead of hot water bottle. I personally sometimes balloon when am period. And also we really need to stop caring about people having more or less belly so women stop feeling self-conscious when their stomachs don't look like an ironing boards. (Yes, I personally have issues with my own stomach and got trigged here. I'm trying to unlearn the view of the world where we need to hide any stomach that isn't perfectly flat).

Reactions: 21
Oh look more date nights and eating out at expensive wanky restaurants. A Michelin star pub, how relatable. Suprised she’s not mentioned the football, but then again she is qUirKy and not into mainstream. But look cool gamer girl played PlayStation 😎

Reactions: 12
Influencers are so infuriating. How can you give something 6/10 (for Phantom Peak, the 'open world immersive town' - which, to me, is a pretty tit mark - it's just over half ffs) but then not really say anything negative about the product itself? Or in this case, experience - although it seemed very theme parky to me. Other than saying it will improve and a few things weren't working - no, I want to know *why* you didn't like it - don't be so bloody lazy, some details please. 6 out of 10 as a mark doesn't match her enthusiasm of the previous slides - when it popped up I was shocked because she was so positive and upbeat about the thing, and then she's barely giving it more than half. I imagine they went to the thing for free (although she says G booked it, so I may be wrong) but if I was thinking of going as a paying customer I would argue my expectations would be even higher, and her review is so contradictory to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I have to admit I also noticed. Although she’s gone to great lengths lately to say how having children isn’t on their radar right now, or perhaps ever. I wouldn’t be surprised if they chose not to have children, I’d be more surprised if after everything she’s said in great details on q&as that they do now have a baby!

Reactions: 5
I noticed a bit of a rounded belly but I just assumed it was the 3 course roast dinner making itself known!

Reactions: 5
I have to admit I also noticed. Although she’s gone to great lengths lately to say how having children isn’t on their radar right now, or perhaps ever. I wouldn’t be surprised if they chose not to have children, I’d be more surprised if after everything she’s said in great details on q&as that they do now have a baby!
It's probably a food baby (or combination of period bloating and overeating). She went on and on about toning up for the wedding, now that it's done and dusted, she can start indulging again.
Btw. I think if they decide to have a kid, and are lucky enough to get pregnant, I think the main giveaway would be if Little K stops having a tipple with every meal.

If she was pregnant enough to be showing we would have noticed her lack of drinking booze weeks ago...

I noticed it too. We’re allowed to speculate, regardless of whether it “triggers” anyone. I’ve been mistaken for pregnant a few times, and guess what? The world carried on turning.

I noticed it too. We’re allowed to speculate, regardless of whether it “triggers” anyone. I’ve been mistaken for pregnant a few times, and guess what? The world carried on turning.
I have too, maybe that's why I get triggered

Especially because I don't plan to have kids

Reactions: 4
I have too, maybe that's why I get triggered
But why? It doesn’t matter. Carrying extra weight on your belly isn’t a statement of your value. It’s just part of your body like any other.

But why? It doesn’t matter. Carrying extra weight on your belly isn’t a statement of your value. It’s just part of your body like any other.
Weight and body image is personal to everyone. We (nearly) all of us have different reactions and complex emotions connected to it dependent on the dialogue. No one person is right, or wrong. I think rationally we all know our body is not a signifier of us and who we are 'wholly', as a person. However, that doesn't mean damaging, critical or difficult thoughts don't enter our minds because of how we perceive or feel about our own bodies.

We're all doing our best and in our own way.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thing is that this is easy to say but not always so easy to feel!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't know why, this is how triggers work right? Can't really explain, they just happen?
(We're getting off topic now, no?)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes Kathleen, we can all just go out and pay £65 when we are in the mood for a delicious roast dinner 🙄 When I'm in the mood for a delicious roast dinner I shove some beef in the slow cooker, make some roast potatoes etc. Voilà! A delicious roast for a fraction of the price 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would doubt she's pregnant. She's always been known to bloat with all the garbage she puts into her body. Anyway...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.