Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hmm...
Weirdly I was in the same place as James Tindale the day after the party, he didn’t seem like someone who had a wild night and the photos he shared on Instagram of his day weren’t we’re he really was 😂👀

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Surely her older children must be impacted by her in some way…at school, kids can be so cruel. Also I’ll never forget that she missed her youngest daughters first day at school last year as she was abroad partying. Sorry but that is unthinkable if you have a choice in the matter, which clearly she did, and I think that alone sums up her priorities and her as a parent

Reactions: 11
Surely her older children must be impacted by her in some way…at school, kids can be so cruel. Also I’ll never forget that she missed her youngest daughters first day at school last year as she was abroad partying. Sorry but that is unthinkable if you have a choice in the matter, which clearly she did, and I think that alone sums up her priorities and her as a parent
Also, that same child MISSED her first day back at school this year as she was still on holiday with Katie.
I also thought was cruel - especially as Kieren was posting on SM how proud he was.

Also, that same child MISSED her first day back at school this year as she was still on holiday with Katie.
I also thought was cruel - especially as Kieren was posting on SM how proud he was.
Urgh. She’s an absolute disgrace and I have no time for anyone who thinks otherwise.

Reactions: 2
Her YouTube is hilarious, you've got to love the desperation of her filming herself going to buy bras in M&S and avoiding parking tickets, showing us her mouldy fridge etc.

I can imagine she would be a nightmare to have as a neighbour, trotting around in those fluffy slippers like lady muck!

As KP would say what an "INSIGHT".

Can't believe she's just done another story about slllewww cooking bolognese in the sleeewwwww ceeeewwwwker AGAIN.

At least she's changing it up a bit and putting it on llleeeewwwww overnight.

Saturday nights at Danielle's are WILD.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can't believe she's just done another story about slllewww cooking bolognese in the sleeewwwww ceeeewwwwker AGAIN.

At least she's changing it up a bit and putting it on llleeeewwwww overnight.

Saturday nights at Danielle's are WILD.
Think you've clicked on the wrong thread 😂 but I agree she is a wild child 😂😂

• Haha
It tickled me because at first I couldn't get my head around it thinking why would pricey be using a slow cooker 😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 The intended thread was....

Have a swatch at her insta and you'll be even more tickled.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 The intended thread was....

Have a swatch at her insta and you'll be even more tickled.
Oh I know Danielle's thread well. Her exciting life of coffee and smoowwwoothies 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is her surgeon based in another country? I wonder if she goes abroad cos it’s cheaper and she gets a holiday out of it
I know this is pages old but I'm a plastic surgery scrub/surgical first assistant. We've spoke about Katie before, not a single reputableUK surgeon will touch her. This is the reason she goes abroad.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I imagine that any ethical plastic surgeon would refuse to mutilate her any more/would not wish to be associated with her.

Reactions: 8
Her son Junior is so full of himself. He was doing an Instagram live a few days ago and went live with some fans then cut it off without a bye if they were younger than 14. He said he will only speak to 14+ he’s only 14 himself. 😂 He blocked me because I said your only half Greek he just replied ‘I’m Greek😂’ then blocked me. He just iterates me even Katie called him a d once. Also he has grown so much and his voice changed this year 😮 I know that’s what happens but he was so smaller and different at the beginning of the year. Before Box hill school he spoke quite posh now he sounds like a gangsta from London. 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.