Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to do it! I did.

lol. I guess we all know the story. My main gripe is that she apparently hadn't seen her kids all Summer, she's been off galavanting with various men, and their father's have been caring for them, at least 4 of the kids have, but, the second she gets them back for 5 mins, she's got them being filmed for her show and she's on insta using them to sell clothes. Just using her time with her children to make money. And her poor kids, even her son was questioning if she has missed him. And she made her mother back her up that she had. If your child is saying I doubt you even missed us, that is a sign you have a major gap between you. Actions speak a thousand words, and if you love your kids and show it, they never need question it! She just doesn't care about her kids, does she.

Can I just say though, I reported her instagram just before the Summer for consistently advertising brands with no AD. I'd overlooked it for years, but I read an article that said businesses were angry with her for agreeing to advertise their products but she kept the money and the jewellery and other items and didn't do a post about them. When I checked her insta it was full of obvious undeclared ads nobody had noticed!! So I used our usual link :)(y)

They replied to me and said she hadn't received money so she was okay. But they would be watching. However, it must have scared her because all the ads stopped for months. Then for the very first time, she has uploaded a pic (from last xmas) selling robes and she put AD.

well well well, the power we have to get people to behave lol :ROFLMAO:

Btw everyone we have got Jack to do a video on Eltoria, we are so strong in our quest for wrongs being righted! IS that even a word! :LOL: You know what I mean, I am proud of you all :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's grim that she uses kids as a prop for a reality TV show.

She's such a mess. I thought she was smart at one point.

But she was dating a rich guy, who gave her a land rover, which she drove while drunk to her ex's birthday party to get back together with him and crashed it.

No way was she ever worth 45 milliom. Think she's still got lots hidden away but she's an awful mum. Going off whenever and dumping her disabled son with the neighbours.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Same! I thought she acted ditzy but was smart, but now it's obvious she's not that smart.

I am thinking the same thing, she has hidden her money as she doesn't want to give any to the ex husband!

If I had kids, I can't imagine not being devoted to them. I can't imagine choosing random men (was it 4 that we know of?) over the Summer to be with instead of being with her kids :eek:

Reactions: 5
Ooh a kp thread ?

Just watched the new programme. I've always quite liked her, but what the hell is she doing?! How can you go from being worth 45million to almost bankrupt? And surely if you were that minted you'd just pay cash for a house?
I feel sorry for the kids.

Reactions: 6
The woman is a walking train wreck. She’s ruining everything she touches including her face, her body, her relationships and her business.
The way she has been acting with regards to her children is appalling.
Let’s be honest she has never had any discernible talent apart from getting her kit off. She has always struck me as a chavvy skank and this is becoming more obvious with her recent behaviour.

Reactions: 20
She was genuinely very pretty. I'm sure she said once that she would never touch her face. Now looks like a state.

She never had that much money but think she's hidden it away to stop the third husband from taking any.

I need brain bleach after seeing the clip of Dane bowers sticking his big toe inside her while she's spread out ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apparently she did pay cash for the house, but she re-mortgaged it when she first hit financial issues. idk what she did tbh, but I read that on the dm.

I think she's a bit like Johnny Depp in that they don't keep their finger on their finances and they never think it's going to dry up. She started a bunch of businesses that were the first to fail, but she carried on spending like before when she had a successful tv show etc

she hasn't been making good money since Pete left her. She didn't get 1 million per baby with the last 2 as they are only half famous, she got 1 m for the first 3 according to her, that's why she calls them her 1m pound babies. She didn't get anywhere near that for the last 2. By that i mean, she sells them, for shows, magazines, everything, and that's how much extra she got.

I think she had her head in the sand, was spending money like water. She used to think nothing of traveling to LA to spend thousands on her ratty extensions, until they banned her for bad behaviour.

I think her biggest waste of money is alcohol and drugs? Pete said he nearly left her after Junior was born & took Junior with him due to her coke habit. I remember that from yrs ago. I think that''s Johnnys problem too, alcohol and drugs, it eats up money.

She is a chavvy skank, her behaviour has always been gross. It's kinda satisfying seeing her fall though, she's always been utterly vile. When she married Alex, she went to a horse show and some kids asked her sign their books, and she wrote f you and laughed and walked away. When the parents complained she said she wasn't there to meet n greet. Alex just sat in the car and laughed, so I got no time for him. Btw if you write anything against kate on twitter he follows you lmao! I wrote about her being skanky a while ago, and literally an hour later it said Alex Reid is following you. I clicked and it was him :ROFLMAO:

1lmao.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
i can never unsee that :sick:

I was one of those who thought behind 'Jordan' she was clued up......and after IACGMOOH i kinda liked her.

Did we EVER find out why Peter bailed?

haha same lol we all have to suffer :ROFLMAO:

Rumour has it she cheated on him with various men. As a cover up, she always accuses her men of cheating on her, when she's the one footloose and fancy free acting in her relationships. According to a lady who she once rented stables from, kate's a steaming alcoholic who drives under the influence with her kids in the car, and who loves to sleep around. Apparently she has an addictive personality, & never seeks help as she can't take advice.

Apparently she slept with Duncan from Blue, her dressage instructor Andrew and various others. pete was also fed up of her drug taking, years ago when Junior was born he said he went through a stage of wanting to pick up Junior & run away with him because of her drug taking & the fact she was mostly ignoring Junior. That is on the record as a quote of his, not hearsay.

In a recent 1 hour show on quest to try to save her media career, she said this summer was the first and last time she tried drugs. LMAO

What's going on with that Kris. he looks like he's lost a ton of weight. WHY would a decent enough looking, fit, man with a fitness career and no baggage, be wasting his time thinking about a middle aged, bio mother of 5, rough looking slapper who can't stop riding other guys given half a chance? She couldn't even drive in her car without winding the window to leer at some 20 yr old guys. She's so embarrassing.

She invited him to her house and she was like yeah I don't regret cheating on you and he was like what?! that was her way of trying to apologise & get back with him lol and then she was yea so we can kiss n make up yeah? and she tried to shove her awful trout pout at him and he just grabbed her face and said no mate. LOL! God, just run away kris. Who invites you over to apologize but has a film crew there to capture the moment lmao

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She's using Harvey for positive pr again, and promoting children in need the same as mrs hinch is. I am convinced they are paid to promote this 'charity'. (see more on mrs hinch thread about that if ur wondering!)

The only children in need she knows are her own!

Reactions: 8
I warmed to her for a bit when she was in CBB. I also felt for her when Harvey was getting tit - its not his fault if his mum is famous and taking him on TV and such. I don't know how I feel about her overall these days though as I don't follow her much...tbh I think she's a bit of an idiot, what with taking back her cheating husband and going on about it for ages (like oh yeah it was my friend he slept with!). I get wanting to work it out because she had kids with him, but imagine them growing up and being able to read all about it!

Princess and Junior seem like lovely children.

You feel sorry for her? She is the one who puts Harvey on social media, and has him dancing half naked and zooms in on his overweight tummy. She is the one who pulls him out of his respite care when she cocks up and she needs some positive PR. She has got every boyfriend to take care of him, starting with the Matt Peacock guy. Then (and this includes his bio dad) when they don't want to be with HER due to her disgusting behaviour she prevents them from seeing Harvey as punishment. That also happened to Peter Andre when he left her and got with Emily.

She does not have that boy's best interests at heart, it's all about her. Did you know she partied hard and took goodness knows what when she was pregnant with Harvey? There was even footage of her bed hopping when heavily pregnant! CCTV in a hotel showed her creeping into a young singer's room, and later she said she took his virginity.

When Harvey was still a child, Peter and Katie went to LA for a month for a show & they enrolled Harvey in a special needs school there. They couldn't believe the difference in him even after just 1 week. Peter said he has learnt more in 1 week here than he has in... and Kate finished "YEARS" and Pete finished 'at his old school'. At the end of the month they were showing how much he had learnt, and how more independent he had got, and he really had learnt a lot, and they were astounded. Kate said he's like a different child. She said he loves this school too.

As soon as their trip was over she put him back in the uk school he didn't like and didn't learn anything. But! She still travelled every few weeks back to LA to have her hair extensions done for YEARS at a cost of thousands. Until she was rude to them & they banned her. There was no reason she couldn't relocate or allow Harvey to stay at that school. But she's selfish beyond belief. We're talking about a woman who taught Harvey hard core swear words as a child as she thought it was hilarious. When pete tried to correct him, she told him he could not, as she had taught him.

I will NEVER feel sorry for her, because I know what she's really like, and she is vile. It amazes me she gets any sympathy or has fans with ALL of the things she's done, all the selfish things she does, and how little she regards her pets or children.

She should count herself VERY lucky she is able to see any of her children at all and is allowed pets. Joe public would not be so lucky.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
You feel sorry for her? She is the one who puts Harvey on social media, and has him dancing half naked and zooms in on his overweight tummy. She is the one who pulls him out of his respite care when she cocks up and she needs some positive PR. She has got every boyfriend to take care of him, starting with the Matt Peacock guy. Then (and this includes his bio dad) when they don't want to be with HER due to her disgusting behaviour she prevents them from seeing Harvey as punishment. That also happened to Peter Andre when he left her and got with Emily.

She does not have that boy's best interests at heart, it's all about her. Did you know she partied hard and took goodness knows what when she was pregnant with Harvey? There was even footage of her bed hopping when heavily pregnant! CCTV in a hotel showed her creeping into a young singer's room, and later she said she took his virginity.

When Harvey was still a child, Peter and Katie went to LA for a month for a show & they enrolled Harvey in a special needs school there. They couldn't believe the difference in him even after just 1 week. Peter said he has learnt more in 1 week here than he has in... and Kate finished "YEARS" and Pete finished 'at his old school'. At the end of the month they were showing how much he had learnt, and how more independent he had got, and he really had learnt a lot, and they were astounded. Kate said he's like a different child. She said he loves this school too.

As soon as their trip was over she put him back in the uk school he didn't like and didn't learn anything. But! She still travelled every few weeks back to LA to have her hair extensions done for YEARS at a cost of thousands. Until she was rude to them & they banned her. There was no reason she couldn't relocate or allow Harvey to stay at that school. But she's selfish beyond belief. We're talking about a woman who taught Harvey hard core swear words as a child as she thought it was hilarious. When pete tried to correct him, she told him he could not, as she had taught him.

I will NEVER feel sorry for her, because I know what she's really like, and she is vile. It amazes me she gets any sympathy or has fans with ALL of the things she's done, all the selfish things she does, and how little she regards her pets or children.

She should count herself VERY lucky she is able to see any of her children at all and is allowed pets. Joe public would not be so lucky.
Oh damn, I didn't know any of that. Like I said I don't follow her that closely - just the odd interview or sight of a press article here and there. I guess I felt sorry for him more than her, as people were turning him into a meme essentially and it felt like using it as an excuse to make fun of his special needs. I don't know if she was expecting him to say the c*** word on television.

Thats horrible though if he's stuck in a crap school, especially when she has the money to put him in a better one. I wasn't sure if he had a relationship with his bio dad as I remember there was stuff about him allegedly not wanting him or not wanting to be involved or something. I do think she still has a lot of growing up to do and should just focus on her kids for a while. She reminds me of Kerry Katona a bit in that she can't be single.

Reactions: 3
ahh it's okay, I just know how truly badly she treats all of her kids but especially Harvey as he has no voice, and when she wins mum of the year and all these other compliments such as the daily mail calling her 'doting mum' as I saw when I wrote that ^^ it just beggars belief! She is honestly the worst mother, and especially Harvey he really drew the short straw with her. Even now, she'd rather date his personal trainer than help him. He was hired to help Harvey lose weight, he got a session in, bonded well as seen on quest tv, then she decided the trainer was hot enough he'd upset the ex so whisked him off to scotland and thailand all summer, Harvey's health and well being is not a priority, and neither is her sick mother. that's kp in a nutshell. selfish beyond belief. she'd rather be snorting coke with 2 random germans she pulled (while messing about with alex behind the trainers back) than spending time helping harvey or amy. Or just seeing any of her other 4 kids.

In her eyes, the kids are money makers. She's sold every detail of them from the word go. Nothing was sacred. It was revealed she called her first three her million pound babies, as that's how much she made from them, from selling every detail of her pregnancies to her tv shows and magazine and newspaper deals, right down to the clothes the babies wore for their mag reveals. Kerry Katona is another who had babies for money and relevancy.

I honestly can't stand her for the cold hearted way she's treated both her kids and animals, they are disposable, but it seems it's all caught up with her finally. Btw she is not like you and me, with feelings, she is really cold eg she can part with any child or any pet or any man and not feel a thing. Which is what makes the whole rehab for pts a joke. That was clearly just a stab in the dark at fixing her public image. Most mothers would be in tears after a week or so or even 3 days or so from their kids, not so kate. she can be seperated for months and not be bothered, still be thinking about herself and her needs first.

Someone she used to rent stables from years ago said she was living in the stable managers car with him at 15, and she literally was the weirdest person she ever met, in that she was very cold and calculating and could joke about murdering her horses and not caring. She is also obsessed with criminal shows and gore shows. She's also a raging alcoholic and has been for years. Drink driving for years too, doesn't care about having the kids in the back. She also abuses harvey's disability badge, using it to park wherever she pleases without him, even going for tanning sessions in town for herself solo. She was also advertising real Fox fur sliders on her insta, and wore them everywhere inc on her kids feet. Everything i abhor in a person, is kp.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What I want to know is what was the secret reason Andre split with her? He never revealed and nor has she

Reactions: 4
What I want to know is what was the secret reason Andre split with her? He never revealed and nor has she
I didn't realise there was a secret reason, I always thought it just ended...although the way he's spoken about it not wanting kids to know, makes it sound like she cheated.

Reactions: 2
Katie Price got another banned from driving and could very well be faced with prison. She appeared at court yesterday and made a series of diva demands. It a car-crash you can't look away.

Reactions: 2
She told the court she couldn't afford the 1k fine. I hope for her it's all an act for attention, but don't think it is

Reactions: 1
Katie Price got another banned from driving and could very well be faced with prison. She appeared at court yesterday and made a series of diva demands. It a car-crash you can't look away.
If I recall correctly, this is the umpteenth time she's been arrested for drink driving. Should be prison and life-long driving ban. How many chances does she need? Driving is a privilege, not a right, especially if one is proven to be dangerous and irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.