Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things will only get worse when her mum gets sicker/eventually passes.
She needs intervention now. What medical professional, reputable business or other would allow someone in her state to continue having these procedures? Why is nobody stepping in?

I can't help but think Peter Andre is a very lucky guy to have Dr Emily in his life knowing the baggage he has with Katie ! Who would want that, seriously?!

Reactions: 6
The weirdest thing to me is she seems to have hit the self destruct button after her mums diagnosis...you would think she would want to commit to being there for her as she seemed to support her a lot with the kids before.

Reactions: 3
She’s had her boobs done Again. Uplift and implants. It’s just been posted by her surgeon
That’s what other posters are referring to above. She was on holiday showing them off. That and her facelift 😂

320949C5-0B18-49C4-851C-F2896CD319DF.jpeg
8B028AE8-9145-4D24-B15B-B27599F849AF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh my bad! I don’t get much chance to read through them all!! Gosh they look horrendous
Is her surgeon based in another country? I wonder if she goes abroad cos it’s cheaper and she gets a holiday out of it

Reactions: 2
Is her surgeon based in another country? I wonder if she goes abroad cos it’s cheaper and she gets a holiday out of it
She goes to comfort zone in turkey which is where I WAS planning to go, but if you look through their pictures some of the results are a shambles. Hence why I’m no longer going!

Reactions: 4
She goes to comfort zone in turkey which is where I WAS planning to go, but if you look through their pictures some of the results are a shambles. Hence why I’m no longer going!
I see. I think her results could be skewed because of the sheer amount of procedures she’s had. She’s going to end up like Jocelyn wildenstein at this rate

• Haha
For reference, this is the picture that the clinic has posted.
C97253EA-B459-4262-B543-E7A4E35DD333.jpeg

I see. I think her results could be skewed because of the sheer amount of procedures she’s had. She’s going to end up like Jocelyn wildenstein at this rate
She really is lmao

• Wow
Does anyone why know why her and peter divorced, ive always wondered
He always said he would only leave her if she took drugs or was unfaithful. She did both those things plus made out she miscarried Pete’s baby but rumour has it that it was her horse trainers baby that she aborted!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He always said he would only leave her if she took drugs or was unfaithful. She did both those things plus made out she miscarried Pete’s baby but rumour has it that it was her horse trainers baby that she aborted!
I cant believe he gave her a chance, tbf his ego was very inflated when he was with her, its calmed down since

There were a lot of rumours on the show circuit about her and Andrew Gould

Reactions: 1
The clinic is seriously using these pictures to advertise their surgical skills?

Wow, just bleeping WOW 😲

It looks like the 'before' picture for correcting shite surgery (or is this the actual 'before' picture?). Soooo dimpled and uneven plus her cleavage looks like an arse crack.

1567634862225.png

Their knowledge of anatomy appears to be sadly lacking. I don't think the word 'labia' means what they think it means judging by this picture.

1567635088272.png

Jaysus, this nose is going to cave in after a few months. How much cartilage did they have to shave off to turn a decent nose into a ski slope? Cindy Lou from Whoville?

Good decision not to trust your body to these people @champagnepinkk

1567635979380.png

Last edited:
Her poor kids, must be so troubling for them to see their mother so unwell - mentally and physically. They don't stand a chance of a normal life bless them.

She’s nuts. Such a shame cause she did actually used to have something about her. Her wit and quick fire responses. Now she’s just a deluded bleep magnet

Please don’t ever get surgery abroad. It’s so unsafe. I went through transform in the uk and had excellent care and aftercare. It’s cheaper abroad for a reason.

Katie price looks truly hideous and it’s her own doing. She used to look so much better efore she started tampering with herself. It’s an appointment with a therapist not a surgeon that she needs. Surely they have a therapist in turkey 😅

The stitches at the side of her face look like a total botch job, totally Frankenstein. If she doesn’t have hideous scarring from that I’d be amazed.

Just catching up. This all makes me really sad, I know she's a complete exhibitionist and has done some really dull twattish things, but I've always liked her. Deep down I'm just rooting for her to get her tit together. Wish she'd stop going for these younger men that use her for money and fame and treat her like tit.

And stop bleeping about with her face 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I see Danielle Lloyd has also been “advertising” the clinic by getting papped on a balcony, lifting her clothes to show off some blood-filled surgical drains. Must be a clause in the contract - get a discount if you get in the Daily Mail’s sidebar of shame! 😐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.