Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she might be drinking more than usual too, I remember years ago she used to rarely drink, but when she did it would be a big binge drinking session and like previous poster said, she wouldn't remember things like the stables with Pete. (Sidenote, I can't stand Peter Andre!šŸ¤£)
I do find her entertaining still, and I think when she's not "on" she's quite down to earth. I think she always seems to be in show biz mode nowadays iykwim
Yes I feel the same, there is something likeable about her and my neighbour whoā€™s a club manager said heā€™s met her a few times and she was always really nice to the staff. I wish she would get her act together, go away for a year and have a lot of therapy and then re-invent herself as a strong capable woman. Change her style and get rid of the awful extensions and clothes, she could have a real Robert Downey Jr style comeback and I think she would really win people over

Reactions: 13
I thought her brother Dan dealt with her finances, clearly not done a good job as she's spending far more than she's earning.

Reactions: 2
Haha I have just seen that! Surely that Kris hasnt gone back to her ? If he has he deserves everything he gets.
What a toxic environment for all those kids!

Reactions: 1
Heā€™s going on as if they were in a relationship. He was with her then suddenly signed to a modelling agency. Sadly these young men seem to use her for their own gain and she doesnā€™t realise and keeps stupidly doing it. She should go away for a year, clean her act up and reinvent herself. Love her or dislike her itā€™s very sad to watch it unfold

Heā€™s going on as if they were in a relationship. He was with her then suddenly signed to a modelling agency. Sadly these young men seem to use her for their own gain and she doesnā€™t realise and keeps stupidly doing it. She should go away for a year, clean her act up and reinvent herself. Love her or dislike her itā€™s very sad to watch it unfold

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She needs a serious makeover - she just looks dirty at the moment. If she halts the surgery, gets clean and sorts her life out then she could still have some sort of career - loose woman type things again. But she needs to accept she's not a sexy young thing any more - seeing those outfits she wears on nights out is beyond cringe.

Reactions: 8
I saw her Instagram story where sheā€™s attacked and threatened to go to Austria to confront Emily Atack for some throwaway comment Emily made... She called Emily ā€œfishyā€ and said sheā€™d heard this from blokes sheā€™s been with. Sheā€™s got 2.1M followers.
Surely that is cyber bullying? Yā€™know, the thing sheā€™s been to parliament about to try and stop because of Harvey?!
Now - I completely get why sheā€™s defending Harvey and I agree that itā€™s too much sometimes and should be stopped, but why is it ok for her to broadcast to 2.1M people that Emily Atack has a fishy fanny, (whether thatā€™s true or not I donā€™t know, nor do I care) but itā€™s not ok for other people to say unkind things about Harvey?!? Itā€™s not, at all - and I really hope someone (manager, family, etc) points this out to her because sheā€™s making herself look stupid... just like she has been recently, with the drink drive charges and driving ban, the constantly being wasted, being made bankrupt etc.

I actually feel better after that rant šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's quite childish to use the fishy fanny insult.
We all know these celebs/influencers/nobodies live by the rule of Do As I Say Not As I Do

Her stories about Emily were then followed by one of Harvey which made the contrast so much more obvious....

She should have just brought to light the unkind comments from Emily, she didnā€™t need to attack her and say such rubbish

Reactions: 6
She's an immature idiot, but in fairness Emily started it by saying what she did on a programme millions are watching. Her attack on Emily is probably the female equivalent of KP's attack on every ex having a chipolata penis. She's childish and ignorant.

I saw her Instagram story where sheā€™s attacked and threatened to go to Austria to confront Emily Atack for some throwaway comment Emily made...
I clearly meant Australia - stupid autocorrect......!

Her stories about Emily were then followed by one of Harvey which made the contrast so much more obvious....

She should have just brought to light the unkind comments from Emily, she didnā€™t need to attack her and say such rubbish
Absolutely- I think thatā€™s why I noticed it!

I saw her Instagram story where sheā€™s attacked and threatened to go to Austria to confront Emily Atack for some throwaway comment Emily made... She called Emily ā€œfishyā€ and said sheā€™d heard this from blokes sheā€™s been with. Sheā€™s got 2.1M followers.
Surely that is cyber bullying? Yā€™know, the thing sheā€™s been to parliament about to try and stop because of Harvey?!
Now - I completely get why sheā€™s defending Harvey and I agree that itā€™s too much sometimes and should be stopped, but why is it ok for her to broadcast to 2.1M people that Emily Atack has a fishy fanny, (whether thatā€™s true or not I donā€™t know, nor do I care) but itā€™s not ok for other people to say unkind things about Harvey?!? Itā€™s not, at all - and I really hope someone (manager, family, etc) points this out to her because sheā€™s making herself look stupid... just like she has been recently, with the drink drive charges and driving ban, the constantly being wasted, being made bankrupt etc.

I actually feel better after that rant šŸ˜‚

Concerning her parliament cyberbullying thing, whatever happened to it? As the impression I got was it was all for show, especially for her reality show. If she really cared - like she said she does - then she would be hammering on parliament door constantly trying to get the law to change.

Reactions: 1
I thought it had been passed? It's certainly progressing positively I thought? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
What did Emily actually say?
Something about checking the pool in Iā€™m a Celeb for STDs because Katie had been in there. I like Emily and I dislike Katie but Emily literally made a very unkind comment to try and be funny so I donā€™t blame Kate for retaliating as pathetic as it is.

Reactions: 13
Something about checking the pool in Iā€™m a Celeb for STDs because Katie had been in there. I like Emily and I dislike Katie but Emily literally made a very unkind comment to try and be funny so I donā€™t blame Kate for retaliating as pathetic as it is.
Yeah me to, but I feel Emily is trying to hard to be funny. Thereā€™s a side of Emily that is slipping through and Iā€™m not liking it

Reactions: 7
Wow, well she was kind of asking for it I suppose!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.