Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh at the comment saying her bedroom looked like it was out of a magazine 🤦🏼‍♀️ I showed my OH her living room and all he said was "what's up with her face" haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to laugh at the comment saying her bedroom looked like it was out of a magazine 🤦🏼‍♀️ I showed my OH her living room and all he said was "what's up with her face" haha!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Straight out of a magazine about bleeping awful decorating and style.

Bedroom is revolting. How can you relax in that?

Don't even get me started on the watch on display

Reactions: 11
I'm not taking the piss, it's been mentioned before a few times, is she dyslexic?

Look at the spelling of some of the things on here.
She must be, her spelling is always awful! Could understand if the odd post had a spelling mistake but most of her posts are full of it.

Reactions: 1
Why is her husband going alone to a christening , does she really dislike babies that much
Maybe she’s just too insta famous and she couldn’t get money from advertising it so gave it a miss. Or perhaps she’s just been sooooo rushed off her feet she just didn’t have the time today.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't know, not everyone enjoys those type of events. 🤷‍♀️

If my husband got invited to a wedding or christening for someone I don't really know and I wasn't invited/expected to attend I'd be quite happy to have a day to myself! In reality he probably wouldn't go without me though. He doesn't enjoy them either. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.