Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine that any ethical plastic surgeon would refuse to mutilate her any more/would not wish to be associated with her.
Any patient who's had multiple procedures will be very difficult to work with - there's a lot of scar tissue to work around and of course the expectation will be greater, they are ever searching perfection which we all know cannot be achieved with someone who has that mindset sadly.

Reactions: 3
Instagram is the worst thing that could happen to celeb kids. They used to be able to live out (relatively) normal lives, but now they can seek out their own celebrity if they want to. Just look at the Gallagher kids and the way they’re all Insta famous with blue ticks 😳

Reactions: 9
Instagram is the worst thing that could happen to celeb kids. They used to be able to live out (relatively) normal lives, but now they can seek out their own celebrity if they want to. Just look at the Gallagher kids and the way they’re all Insta famous with blue ticks 😳
He’s just so full of himself

Reactions: 1
Yes I agree , the wanksta accent he put on , he reminds me of Ali G!
Kids go through phases but it is normally done within the privacy of the family and friends not broadcast to millions of strangers.
If he starts to get bullied / trolled Katie and Peter will be to blame. They have not protected him.

Reactions: 5
Her YouTube is hilarious, you've got to love the desperation of her filming herself going to buy bras in M&S and avoiding parking tickets, showing us her mouldy fridge etc.

I can imagine she would be a nightmare to have as a neighbour, trotting around in those fluffy slippers like lady muck!

As KP would say what an "INSIGHT".
Just came to post about her new YouTube channel. Sounds like she’s building a smaller house on her grounds to live in and going to rent the main one out for events/ weddings to me.

The latest one when driving she was looking at the camera so much and not the road. Amazed she’s still got a license

Should you say that?
I think it’s more to do with they wouldn’t touch her because she’s had too much done and a credible surgeon wouldn’t do it. Rather than it being because they don’t want to work with Katie personally. If that makes sense

Reactions: 4
New to this thread but I binge read all 19 pages on my lazy Sunday morning 😂 and then watched her YouTube videos

Is she deluded or is this an act. 😳 One of her excuses for the driving ban was that the post was going to the wrong address.... but only the person next door. Surely that’s easy to collect and they would also leave you enough time to get that sorted, what a tit excuse. Also saying she can’t be banned because she lives in the countryside and has a disabled son. Well you should have thought about that before being so careless.

I watched last nights vlog and she was showing her mansion with all the clothes everywhere, it looks like an overwhelming task. She had loads of stuff stored in a horses shed with a birds nest and bird crap nearby and then said she was going to sell them on eBay. Erghhh how vile to sell something that you’ve kept outside or on the floor for ages of a dilapidated mansion. Where is she actually living?!

New to this thread but I binge read all 19 pages on my lazy Sunday morning 😂 and then watched her YouTube videos

Is she deluded or is this an act. 😳 One of her excuses for the driving ban was that the post was going to the wrong address.... but only the person next door. Surely that’s easy to collect and they would also leave you enough time to get that sorted, what a tit excuse. Also saying she can’t be banned because she lives in the countryside and has a disabled son. Well you should have thought about that before being so careless.

I watched last nights vlog and she was showing her mansion with all the clothes everywhere, it looks like an overwhelming task. She had loads of stuff stored in a horses shed with a birds nest and bird crap nearby and then said she was going to sell them on eBay. Erghhh how vile to sell something that you’ve kept outside or on the floor for ages of a dilapidated mansion. Where is she actually living?!
Pretty sure she lives in Ockley, Surrey?

Think it’s Horsham but might be wrong.

I know Pete lived in east Grinstead when he broke up from her as he opened a coffee shop there
Yes the Ockley house was her previous abode, she now lives in Horsham you're right!

The absolute state of her hair, house and everything else, somehow though she's still kind of endearing with her "deflammatory" comments 😂🤣 she is always entertaining and full of energy, don't know how she does it!!

Reactions: 2
Yes the Ockley house was her previous abode, she now lives in Horsham you're right!

The absolute state of her hair, house and everything else, somehow though she's still kind of endearing with her "deflammatory" comments 😂🤣 she is always entertaining and full of energy, don't know how she does it!!
Yeah she’s one that I find intriguing even though she’s a car crash. I guess that’s what’s kept her in the public eye

Went to a show where she was at last week, Dane Bowers was there with his new misfit of boyband members. She spent the whole entire night off her face, desperately trying to be the centre of attention. She kept trying to be around Dane, and I saw him look visibly embarrassed that she was even there. 😂

She took the microphone once and he snatched it right off her and looked really angry.

What is going on with her?! I used to have so much respect for her.

Went to a show where she was at last week, Dane Bowers was there with his new misfit of boyband members. She spent the whole entire night off her face, desperately trying to be the centre of attention. She kept trying to be around Dane, and I saw him look visibly embarrassed that she was even there. 😂

She took the microphone once and he snatched it right off her and looked really angry.

Think she was in the papers for this, she got kicked out?

I wonder if she’s having issues with alcohol? I always used to think of her as quite a teetoller, she didn’t drink much but the last year or so it seems she has been pictured drinking so much.

I wonder if she’s having issues with alcohol? I always used to think of her as quite a teetoller, she didn’t drink much but the last year or so it seems she has been pictured drinking so much.
You're joking?! She's always been a drinker. The reason she didn't drink in Celeb Big Brother is because friends and family warned her not to as they know what she's like when drunk! Pete hated her drinking as one time when she got drunk she couldn't remember that they had sex in the stables so then he never trusted her when she went out drinking as thought she would be unfaithful and not even remember it!

• Wow
Pretty sure she lives in Ockley, Surrey?
oops, should have phrased that better lol I meant where in that house is she staying?! From her videos it’s all a mess and she said something about moving to the stables but they’re a mess too. It would drive me nuts having my house in that state.

Was she? I’m not sure if she was kicked out, she seemed to be ok - just a massive pain in the arse.. 😬
I mean it’s the daily mail but saw it shared on Facebook a few days ago

sounds to me from hervlogs she’s building a smaller house on the grounds to live in and will make money off hiring the main house out for events/ weddings/parties or something.
if there is one thing she excels in, it’s cashing in opportunities

Attachments

oops, should have phrased that better lol I meant where in that house is she staying?! From her videos it’s all a mess and she said something about moving to the stables but they’re a mess too. It would drive me nuts having my house in that state.
Oh she's probably got a hay bale in one of her empty stables, with a horse blanket to keep her warm

I think she might be drinking more than usual too, I remember years ago she used to rarely drink, but when she did it would be a big binge drinking session and like previous poster said, she wouldn't remember things like the stables with Pete. (Sidenote, I can't stand Peter Andre!🤣)
I do find her entertaining still, and I think when she's not "on" she's quite down to earth. I think she always seems to be in show biz mode nowadays iykwim

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.