Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Danielle Lloyd has also been “advertising” the clinic by getting papped on a balcony, lifting her clothes to show off some blood-filled surgical drains. Must be a clause in the contract - get a discount if you get in the Daily Mail’s sidebar of shame! 😐
You would’ve thought she would’ve been put off surgery for life considering she nearly died.

Imagine being that obsessed with how you look that you are willing to risk your life and leave your children without a mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
You would’ve thought she would’ve been put off surgery for life considering she nearly died.

Imagine being that obsessed with how you look that you are willing to risk your life and leave your children without a mum.
Exactly this ✌🏻

Reactions: 4
Weird Alex best has allegedly commented on how Katie and Kerry can’t stand each other they were together w couple of weeks ago with their daughters now Kerry is claiming she’s not seen Katie in over a year. But it was Kerry’s birthday they were together lol. There were photos of them eating the cake her eldest got her 😅 awkward

Reactions: 2
Scotty T and Katie Price, I don’t know who is gonna catch what of who, I don’t know who would be more riddled. 🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ah I have got a soft spot for Scotty T, but I think I'd need a hazmat suit and it double bagging before getting down to business 🤣🤣
James was a proper square though? Can't see that myself. Maybe it's because when they were teenagers she was on their bedroom walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her massively awkward videos at Chloe Gshores salon today?

I sense a bit of tension?... asking her mam if she thinks she hot?!

Then saying sorry about all the videos but Chloe wanted me to plug her salon

Reactions: 3

She also missed her sons 2nd birthday to go have the surgery! Surely they could wait a few days and go after!!

Reactions: 6
I always thought something like this would start happening to her. She always used to say in interviews when bad stuff happened to her that she would just move on, push it down & not think about it. If you don’t deal with things properly you can only go on so long before it starts bubbling to the surface like this. Her family have enabled her, almost like oh you know what KT’s like she’ll do what she wants etc, they talk about her how you’d talk about a moody teenager, not a grown woman with kids! I think she’s emotionally immature/ stunted from all the crap she’s been through and done and not properly acknowledged.

She also always always she would die young. The way things are going a car accident / accidental over dose or something similar doesnt seem that far fetched.
She has certainly hit the self destruct button.

Also the likes of Chloe doesnt need Katie, she has over a million more followers than her . If anything she is clinging onto the "next generation" to stay relevant.

She also always always she would die young. The way things are going a car accident / accidental over dose or something similar doesnt seem that far fetched.
She has certainly hit the self destruct button.
Ugh, it’s so incredibly selfish to have that mentality as a mother, I hope she doesn’t still say tit like that. Even though many people who do spout that say it for attention and don’t really mean it , that’s still really damaging for her kids to hear.

So as some of you know, Katie was at a party I attended last week! I had a feeling she wouldn’t turn up but she actually did. She was actually really quiet, very complimenting of us all.

Also thought I’d leave this here

Reactions: 10
She just seems so manic! Her hoarding tendencies just add the evidence that she’s very unwell

Reactions: 8
So as some of you know, Katie was at a party I attended last week! I had a feeling she wouldn’t turn up but she actually did. She was actually really quiet, very complimenting of us all.

She said in that film that she’s never been happier. 😬

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why people are still taken in by her act. She’s been playing this game for years and knows exactly what gets a reaction and gets her in the media making her money.

Yes she’s addicted to surgery and picks the wrong men but she uses those men for column inches as much as they use her.

It’s all just one big game and she probably sits laughing at all the comments where people are worried for her well being.

Reactions: 13

Enjoyed this video, i love to hate 🤣

Reactions: 2
I can't work out if this person is taking the piss in the comments.

KP looks older every surgery she has; she looks like a badly preserved woman in her late 40's in that video ffs.

1569364191858.png

Reactions: 1
Can't stand her, yet I can't help but watch her shows? Makes me feel better about myself and makes me feel like i have my 💩 together in comparison to her

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.