Katie Price #95 Tea got spilled, our hunger for gossip got filled, nobody got killed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Chris and Sophie are running out of old camera stills to put on Insta at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In fairness I’ve been trying for ages & felt a bit Fisher Price myself at times - especially when twice I’ve had the most votes but been overlooked 🙄

I stopped joining in for ages but you can’t keep this alcoholic porker down 🐷
Onwards & upwards , Moo , persistence is key !
Congratulations Winepig. Great thread title ❤

So, in the interests of research - and as a nod to my new position of Thread Queen , I have just watched Keirons sex video .

My , he does have some stamina doesn’t he ?
He’s gone slightly “ up” in my estimation , so to speak 😂

As for “ Paige Turner” she seems like a nice girl , with her “mouth full of cum” at the end 😂😂😂

But a lot more interactive than Skanky from the clips I’ve seen, in fairness.

What a holy shower of Universal Credit they truly are .

Anyway , back to the wrapping 🤣🤣🤣
It's a 10 from Len 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s really milking the ‘I’m a good mom to H’ isn’t she🙄 what’s up KP? Something brewing.. 💤💤💤💤💤💤✈
If she has H all over Christmas I'll put my drawers on my head and run round Tesco shouting 'Woo hoo'. She'll make out she's got him by the usual drip feed release of pics but she'll see him for a few hours at most and he'll be elsewhere all the rest of Xmas 👍

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Is the Skank is at an airport then, she’s just rehashing old stuff on her IG, as is he. They have form doing this when they are otherwise jetting off somewhere. Whatever they up to, deffo up to something crappy, you can bet on that.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Is the Skank is at an airport then, she’s just rehashing old stuff on her IG, as is he. They have form doing this when they are otherwise jetting off somewhere. Whatever they up to, deffo up to something crappy, you can bet on that.
Maybe they are getting that Vegas Wedding after all, now that she hasn't got a custodial sentence looming over her?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she has H all over Christmas I'll put my drawers on my head and run round Tesco shouting 'Woo hoo'. She'll make out she's got him by the usual drip feed release of pics but she'll see him for a few hours at most and he'll be elsewhere all the rest of Xmas 👍
She’ll have H on FaceTime, just like all her other children🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Hopefully, they get stuck somewhere as new restrictions come in and can't afford the hotel as Baby Cole's 'my first credit card' runs out of credit!

Doesn't AFP have a house in Spain? Maybe they'll be going there?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh that's right, FaceTime. She uses it all the time with Princess and now the younger two as well.
That's all there is to this motherhood malarkey.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She was flashed at apparently. And while that's awful she's never said she was the victim of child abuse or anything similar. I would have thought by now she would have told about it, she doesn't hesitate to hide anything normally. I'm not saying categorically it hasn't happened but she's never said she was abused as a child. How she behaves resonates with me. I was sexually active from a young age. Hyper sexualised, valued myself through being desired and got minimal joy from sex. I grew out of it, she seems to grow more and more into it. She's not changed in 25 years or more, she reminds me of a younger me.
When I was about 11 my friend and I used to ride our bikes to school every day, a journey that took us on a footpath between fields, onto a factory estate and thence onto school. One day that old bloke we used to see every day on his bicyle had stopped beside the sewage works and as we rode past he was waving his willy at us both - we burst out laughing and he rode away at speed in the opposite direction embarrassed I guess but we never saw him again LOL.
Now despite my "trauma" at that incident I am not a nutter like skanky :)

Hopefully, they get stuck somewhere as new restrictions come in and can't afford the hotel as Baby Cole's 'my first credit card' runs out of credit!

Will his Go Henry account stretch to a 5* 'otel fer der skankbag????

• Haha
  • Heart
She's certainly posting a lot of old Harvey stuff, come on Katie, show us you have Harvey at home and don't try putting some old crap up to pretend. Otherwise people will be thinking the College/ASS have banned you from having him over the Christmas period.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's certainly posting a lot of old Harvey stuff, come on Katie, show us you have Harvey at home and don't try putting some old crap up to pretend. Otherwise people will be thinking the College/ASS have banned you from having him over the Christmas period.
Let’s be real, it’ll be that Carl doesn’t want him the entire festive season..

• Sad
She was flashed at apparently. And while that's awful she's never said she was the victim of child abuse or anything similar. I would have thought by now she would have told about it, she doesn't hesitate to hide anything normally. I'm not saying categorically it hasn't happened but she's never said she was abused as a child. How she behaves resonates with me. I was sexually active from a young age. Hyper sexualised, valued myself through being desired and got minimal joy from sex. I grew out of it, she seems to grow more and more into it. She's not changed in 25 years or more, she reminds me of a younger me.
She absolutely has stated she was raped in a park at the age of 7. Despite her many faults, if that is true (and I sincerely hope no one would ever make something like that up), it totally explains her car crash life!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

'my first credit card'! When I think of Cole for some reason I want to call him Tiny Todjah like Tiny Tempah.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When I was about 11 my friend and I used to ride our bikes to school every day, a journey that took us on a footpath between fields, onto a factory estate and thence onto school. One day that old bloke we used to see every day on his bicyle had stopped beside the sewage works and as we rode past he was waving his willy at us both - we burst out laughing and he rode away at speed in the opposite direction embarrassed I guess but we never saw him again LOL.
Now despite my "trauma" at that incident I am not a nutter like skanky :)

Will his Go Henry account stretch to a 5* 'otel fer der skankbag????
I did not know such a thing existed, Is this it? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

cole card.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.