Katie Price #95 Tea got spilled, our hunger for gossip got filled, nobody got killed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She absolutely has stated she was raped in a park at the age of 7. Despite her many faults, if that is true (and I sincerely hope no one would ever make something like that up), it totally explains her car crash life!

She also claims she and a friend were line up and the bloke licked her face.
I don't believe a word she says about being raped at 7, she said she was raped by a Celebrity as well but never name him

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She absolutely has stated she was raped in a park at the age of 7. Despite her many faults, if that is true (and I sincerely hope no one would ever make something like that up), it totally explains her car crash life!
I thought someone had checked what she had written in her autobiography when this was said before and she never mentioned that. But happy to hold my hands up if I am incorrect. Just seems so many of her more recent stories, about old events, have been embellished each time...the South African hijack for a start.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't believe her. Having seen the interview with Graham Norton in which she bragged about Alex's liking for cross dressing, the encouragement she gave him, how much she liked it to and that she'd known from the outset, to, I think it was on Loose Women, where she put on a poor me po face and claimed she knew nothing and she was a victim of it all. I wish whoever put those two interviews on here before would put them on again.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't believe her. Having seen the interview with Graham Norton in which she bragged about Alex's liking for cross dressing, the encouragement she gave him, how much she liked it to and that she'd known from the outset, to, I think it was on Loose Women, where she put on a poor me po face and claimed she knew nothing and she was a victim of it all. I wish whoever put those two interviews on here before would put them on again.
The links are on the Wiki, I put them on a while back 😘

Edit, here you go

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Well of course non of us would ever put lying past her, but something happened to make her the was she is. She has built her entire life out of a persona that is overtly and deliberately sexualised in appearance and behaviour, but yet she is actually repulsed by participating in the act itself. That is classic signs of someone who has been sexually abused and I’m pretty certain that she is deeply scarred by some kind of sexual trauma. Perhaps not the one’s she’s mentioned but something for sure!

Reactions: 13

I don't believe a word she says about being raped at 7, she said she was raped by a Celebrity as well but never name him
I do think something must have happened to her, to make her so disfunctiinal

Reactions: 7
i have read the book no where does she mention rape it is her and friends were lined up by a man and touched(while her so called mother was supposed to be there so she was not paying attention to what the kids were doing)did not say to what extent but def not raped

Reactions: 17
There's always 3 or 4 different versions to each lie story she sells

There's always 3 or 4 different versions to each lie story she sells

• Angry
Reactions: 13

If it’s breathing and it’s lips are moving it’s lying 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nope, I don't believe for a second that she was actually raped. KP and friends were playing in some bushes in the park, and Amy F. Price was there. There was a dirty old man who flashed them and offered a 'stroke' is all. Those crocodile tears are for Piers Morgan to gain a bit of sympathy. This urban myth has escalated over the years and now she can't press the rewind button. The other kids would have screamed like hell and AFP would've reported it to the police. No record of that though.

• Heart
Well of course non of us would ever put lying past her, but something happened to make her the was she is. She has built her entire life out of a persona that is overtly and deliberately sexualised in appearance and behaviour, but yet she is actually repulsed by participating in the act itself. That is classic signs of someone who has been sexually abused and I’m pretty certain that she is deeply scarred by some kind of sexual trauma. Perhaps not the one’s she’s mentioned but something for sure!
It could also be linked to being a narcissist or sociopath though. They don't connect to people personally, so sex is of no interest unless it
gains them something. They can control people with it and hook them in.

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 16.34.58.png

• Heart
It could also be linked to being a narcissist or sociopath though. They don't connect to people personally, so sex is of no interest unless it
gains them something. They can control people with it and hook them in.

View attachment 934850
OK so I could buy that. She’s a Gemini after all (queue the backlash I’m about to receive for saying that!…), but why does she need all of these men (and there’s been a looooot). Is that her narcissistic need for attention or a deep-seated insecurity about being alone? Because let’s be honest she’s never been single. Every single man has overlapped!

Reactions: 16
You're being very kind there, she's an exhibitionist narcissist liar.

I noticed on that latest YouTube she mentions 3 times about the money from Harvey's clothes range going to him.

How much did that little garden centre shopping trip set her back? :mad: I'm still not convinced the college is allowing Harvey home, but I could be completely off the mark. Just strange how pick up was Saturday, but no sign of H with them, just more YouTubes (deflection?) All those decorations if he was supposedly going to the MM for Christmas? :unsure:
Someone remarked it Was snowing in some of the video , that was cpl weeks ago so think could have been filmed same time as last lot. As for the money and it's all harveys, should that not be going towards his college fees. If he has that all sitting in an account surely should be taken into account when council are paying his course fees, as these include accommodation and food

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.