Katie Price #95 Tea got spilled, our hunger for gossip got filled, nobody got killed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was abused when she was young, by her own mother pimping her out as a child model & leaving her on her own with Per vy photographer types while she went shopping!
Yes her mum took her to photo shoots from the age of 16, topless shoots. Katie had been asking to be allowed to do topless for years. Her mum shouldn't have left her there, absolutely not.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Christmas... tree....it..will...do..........hey 🤖😐

Could she be any more robotic 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Back in Essex, must be nice having a choice of 2 places to live 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tree is awful!!!( Sorry if others like it.)
Also am wondering why they got Harvey a tree and decorations for his room at college if he is supposed to be with her for Christmas!!!

Reactions: 23
Aw I’m stupid, who were they before? Why aren’t I in bed?

You all may remember my new work lady is a Jan. And Ive now discovered…is a KP sympathiser! Hmmm, the thick plotens,,,
U
Morning all

Just saw the Sun article about Harvey and his new clothing range. I don’t know how well his previous range did? It seems a strange article is she making a point she is getting no monetary gain from this new venture? What’s happened to the clothing range? Is that permanently binned?

Everything is connected to money with her and him. Doesn’t matter other people who she owes money to as long as she is ok.

Poor Harvey he is an innocent and his love of frogs is something I share too. Frogs might appear simple creatures and frightening to some they are very lovely and sweet and smooth skinned.

Have a good day
Oh the other day with that article of the family collecting ivy I kept humming The Holly and the Ivy. I wonder how the wreath making is going? I shan’t hold my breath.
Ooh I love frogs too. I have them on my Allotment, just had a big pond dug out ready for next year for them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also am wondering why they got Harvey a tree and decorations for his room at college if he is supposed to be with her for Christmas!!!
No, I thought 'Tree'? It resembles a polystyrene cone with gnomes stuck all over it, there is nothing that even approximates a tree there!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes her mum took her to photo shoots from the age of 16, topless shoots. Katie had been asking to be allowed to do topless for years. Her mum shouldn't have left her there, absolutely not.
Yet in the time honoured tradition in The Price Family , each blames the other whilst both wanted the attention, money , fame etc

Neither takes any responsibility for such an obviously ridiculous decision , a parent encouraging a child to go topless , to the point of TAKING them to said photographer .

And a completely innocent child so desperate to get noticed that they’re badgering to go topless before they’ve even taken any O Levels 🤔

Completely abnormal behaviour by practically everybody’s standards.

But both happy with the spoils it has afforded them .

But really , what sort of parent would leave a child with a male photographer knowing topless photographs were planned ? There are such things as female photographers .

Really ? Id be surprised if even AFP was that stupid.

Not stupid , but savvy . Just another convenient narrative .

Just like with everything else , I believe there’s a lot of smoke & mirrors are at play here - a convenient “ victim” narrative yet again for Skank - when we’ve all been told that at school she was over confident , loud ,gobby & loose .
I remember the girls like her at school - all bullies & all more than capable of defending themselves - not a victim amongst them .

Never underestimate their collective talent for spouting utter tit .

They are money obsessed *** and a law into them self , always have been.
Always will be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Looks like it is Carl's house, I understand the sale fell through and it's not on the market any longer.

But she said they were having Christmas at the MM 🤷‍♀️
Estate agents Murdochs have still have it on their site as Sold STC.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She always said she escaped being abused by that photographer because she didn't drink his dodgy milkshakes. I think she was abused, it really messed her up and she is in complete denial about it. Whatever we think of her, someone doesn't develop the type of personality, behaviour and lifestyle she has without some kind of trauma happening.

@Pom Bear I'm still sniggering at your pic of Skanky going to court. And having it displayed in a gallery has about finished me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@DC16 @Facehugger @265 @Dollylovesshoes @Pom Bear I can't believe we've nearly had another year of Skanky chat 😳 doesn't seem like 5 minutes since last Christmas 🎄⛄
Welcome all who have joined us over the last year. Please don't be afraid to post. And don't run off. Unless of course you're a Skanky fan & want to sing her praises.....then you can bog off 🤣 She really is the gift that keeps on giving 🥴 Get comfy, pour a drink & share the Krustie family Christmas 🧉🍷🍸🍹🍺🥃
It's great to hear how much my court pics made you laugh 🥰❤🤗💖😘 xx
I agree..it don't seem a year, its gone very fast ❤ xx

I don't know why Katie Price is now under Traditional celebs 🤔 My idea of traditional celebs are Mozart for instance lol.

So I've made a pic of a traditional Katie in what looks abit like a traditional prison from the old days 😄🥰 x

Resizer_16400070595490.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If we get a headline this week that says " heartbroken katy price leaves harvey at star academy due to omicron risk" your answer is there
also noticed the scum are recycling old pictures to provide the illusion that she had him over the weekend

Reactions: 27
She was doing photos a lot younger than that 👍👍

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That’s Carl’s house
She doesn’t like sex she has complained about hating it with every man she’s ever been with!

Reactions: 21
Isn't the not enjoying sex thing all down to her having been abused when she was young (is that allegedly or the truth, I'm not sure)? If that happened to someone then you'd understand why they would not enjoy sex. It'd be awful that their parent encouraged to do page 3 from a young age, knowing what had happened to their child... but yeah, I guess she'd learn that sex is what people want, whether she likes it or not, and that's how to gain 'love' and success etc.
She comes up with all sorts of stories to suit her narrative. She says she was sexually assaulted during the supposed hijacking in South Africa but it was being filmed start to finish and you can see that no-one tried anything on with her. She lies and lies and lies. I simply don't believe her. She's a raging narcissist and will say anything. I don't believe she was molested or raped as a child but she found that saying she was got her attention and Christ knows she loves attention..

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Back in Essex, must be nice having a choice of 2 places to live 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honestly that tree is awfull it looks like krampus with baubles on.........nice use of the lion picture to let people think they are at biffos

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If we get a headline this week that says " heartbroken katy price leaves harvey at star academy due to omicron risk" your answer is there
also noticed the scum are recycling old pictures to provide the illusion that she had him over the weekend
And those photos she posted at the weekend were previously posted on her IG Nov 25th, surely if she had been with him this weekend she would be bombarding IG with new footage.

Or she's going to see that on here and use it!! :unsure:

It's certainly never bothered her before, jetting off to Red countries in the middle of a pandemic or having the house full of people during lockdown, MUAs, hair and nail people etc, none of them wearing masks around Harvey.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
That’s Carl’s house
She doesn’t like sex she has complained about hating it with every man she’s ever been with!
And yet, quote from this article .....
She got very intense really quick and started telling him how she needed a 'protective proper man’s man'. At the time reports had linked her to Al Warrell as they were living together so Stuart kept his distance.

"Katie insisted she was single and quickly started sending more provocative messages. She asked if he was 'a big boy down there' and joked about her sex life by saying she was bad in bed." (Think she meant a different kind of bad)
Screenshot_20211220-135624_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Isn't the not enjoying sex thing all down to her having been abused when she was young (is that allegedly or the truth, I'm not sure)? If that happened to someone then you'd understand why they would not enjoy sex. It'd be awful that their parent encouraged to do page 3 from a young age, knowing what had happened to their child... but yeah, I guess she'd learn that sex is what people want, whether she likes it or not, and that's how to gain 'love' and success etc.
I think she doesn't want sex because after spending hours getting her hair and nails done, she can't be bothered to bath/shower before the romp. Probably doesn't shower for about a week after having a fake tan incase it runs

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.