Katie Price #95 Tea got spilled, our hunger for gossip got filled, nobody got killed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's great to hear how much my court pics made you laugh 🥰❤🤗💖😘 xx
I agree..it don't seem a year, its gone very fast ❤ xx

I don't know why Katie Price is now under Traditional celebs 🤔 My idea of traditional celebs are Mozart for instance lol.

So I've made a pic of a traditional Katie in what looks abit like a traditional prison from the old days 😄🥰 x

View attachment 934507
That must be KP outside Manchester Strangeways waiting to meet @Emma Manchester-Furniture 🏢 lots of Prossies there round the old mills 🏭 😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And yet, quote from this article .....
She got very intense really quick and started telling him how she needed a 'protective proper man’s man'. At the time reports had linked her to Al Warrell as they were living together so Stuart kept his distance.

"Katie insisted she was single and quickly started sending more provocative messages. She asked if he was 'a big boy down there' and joked about her sex life by saying she was bad in bed." (Think she meant a different kind of bad)
View attachment 934547
Well now, old Stuart's definitely not a noneckasaurus is he, take note Mr Price 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She got very intense really quick and started telling him how she needed a 'protective proper man’s man'. At the time reports had linked her to Al Warrell as they were living together so Stuart kept his distance.

"Katie insisted she was single and quickly started sending more provocative messages. She asked if he was 'a big boy down there' and joked about her sex life by saying she was bad in bed." (Think she meant a different kind of bad)
View attachment 934547
suprised we didnt see adonis woods photoshopping his head on that picture lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She comes up with all sorts of stories to suit her narrative. She says she was sexually assaulted during the supposed hijacking in South Africa but it was being filmed start to finish and you can see that no-one tried anything on with her. She lies and lies and lies. I simply don't believe her. She's a raging narcissist and will say anything. I don't believe she was molested or raped as a child but she found that saying she was got her attention and Christ knows she loves attention..
I'm the same as you Karma, don't beLIEve her - her believe has LIE's in it

View attachment 934547
Bad smell - yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You could be right. Maybe daddy Woods? I recognise the gonks & bacon rashers from a tree pic last year 🥴
I reckon so, they certainly weren't out at a restaurant, they'd not have served up 3 cans of coke and left them sat on the table, I think I read PT thought it was his Dad's gaff too.

• Wow
But has Katie said she's given up drink? She has maintained she's not an addict and that drink/drugs is not why she went to the Priory. So why would she give it up?
Of course, any sane person would realised after that crash that giving up might be a good plan. And that to post footage of her off her face with her friend in Vegas wasn't a good look either. But it's Katie we're talking about here, so....

Reactions: 23
Wonder if the coke truck has a scheduled stop off at the MM? With sad and sick Santa stopping over to empty his large sacks in to FrankenPrice? More chance of Santa knocking Price up than underbite Coal and his blank firing nugget.
Haha, yeah, and Santa only cums once a year! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tree is awful!!!( Sorry if others like it.)
Also am wondering why they got Harvey a tree and decorations for his room at college if he is supposed to be with her for Christmas!!!
Let’s hope they go back and take it down and dispose of it properly, or do they expect the staff there to get rid of the a real tree. 🙄

Morning all

Just saw the Sun article about Harvey and his new clothing range. I don’t know how well his previous range did? It seems a strange article is she making a point she is getting no monetary gain from this new venture? What’s happened to the clothing range? Is that permanently binned?

Everything is connected to money with her and him. Doesn’t matter other people who she owes money to as long as she is ok.

Poor Harvey he is an innocent and his love of frogs is something I share too. Frogs might appear simple creatures and frightening to some they are very lovely and sweet and smooth skinned.

Have a good day
Oh the other day with that article of the family collecting ivy I kept humming The Holly and the Ivy. I wonder how the wreath making is going? I shan’t hold my breath.
She’s probably said that about Harvey’s range so it can’t be looked into, or taken into account at her bankruptcy hearing in Feb.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
It's not her turn this year for Christmas day. BUT you can bet your last penny she'll have a fake papped shot at some point 🙄 I honestly think she's down to a couple of hours supervised access only. No sleepovers. Clearly Mr mardy Price isn't allowed anywhere near them.
She really is 1 giant duck up. An absolute failure on every single level. She has nothing. I'll bet the atmosphere around them 2 is toxic.

More tea please @PTMe 🫖☕😘
I never did quite understand where the ☕ reference came about.
Does it mean 'Tee-Shirt' = DIRT??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She always said she escaped being abused by that photographer because she didn't drink his dodgy milkshakes. I think she was abused, it really messed her up and she is in complete denial about it. Whatever we think of her, someone doesn't develop the type of personality, behaviour and lifestyle she has without some kind of trauma happening.
There's a theory that narcissistic personality develops either because of abandonment/trauma at a young age or..because a child
is given too way too much attention and never refused anything. I think Skanky found a way to get more praise as a been by getting her clothes off and has just carried on with the sense of entitlement since then. She's always a victim when someone pulls her up on her behaviour.

Reactions: 19
I googled Paige turner and it came up American drag queen 😂 I should have searched for a Paige turnah

• Haha
  • Wow
I've never had any dreams that I was dating a "celebrity". I did once have a lewd dream about Sarah Palin though.
I DID actually have a dream whereby I was in the same room as Skanky. 'Look at the filthy, scruffy witch' I thought.
Then as she wandered over to me and said 'hi' I said 'Oh, hello Katie, nice to meet you!'
In the morning, quite rightly, I felt thoroughly ashamed of myself.....true this....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.