Katie Price #95 Tea got spilled, our hunger for gossip got filled, nobody got killed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is utterly vile. Yet another feature of Domestic Abuse which she has carried out ( as well as going through boyfriends phones and demanding proof of phone records in multiple relationships, verbal abuse and public humiliation, stalking etc) .....yet she claimed theft and coercion with Slapgate. This is one of the reasons I don't believe she was a victim of coercive control....because she has been the abuser so many times!

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 16.42.26.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You're being very kind there, she's an exhibitionist narcissist liar.
In my head the thought that anyone could make up being sexually abused is beyond comprehension. I know they do of course and I wouldn’t be shocked if she’s a total liar, but it has to be the sickest lie you could ever tell. I can’t imagine anything worse, am I right?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
"Psychopaths are born; Sociopaths are made"

You can argue which one she is. I personally think it's the former and she's a pathological liar to boot.

Reactions: 23
OK so I could buy that. She’s a Gemini after all (queue the backlash I’m about to receive for saying that!…), but why does she need all of these men (and there’s been a looooot). Is that her narcissistic need for attention or a deep-seated insecurity about being alone? Because let’s be honest she’s never been single. Every single man has overlapped!
She went through a barren few months before she netted Cole even to the extent of making a video offering to go out with any man who asked. Nobody wanted her but Cole saw his chance and took it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
OK so I could buy that. She’s a Gemini after all (queue the backlash I’m about to receive for saying that!…), but why does she need all of these men (and there’s been a looooot). Is that her narcissistic need for attention or a deep-seated insecurity about being alone? Because let’s be honest she’s never been single. Every single man has overlapped!
Gemini here 👋🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Well they must! Between you and me I have heard that Las Vegas is a hotbed of people GETTING MARRIED that may not even love each other!!! Turns out it is ridiculously easy to marry over there - who knew? They would have got away with it too if it wasn't for those plucky, meddling kids Katie Price and her spunky sidekick Carol Woods. Thank God for those two, I'm going to LV next year, could have ended married!!
Wonder when the video comes out. The one they were making in LV about how to get married. Strange its not been released yet

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I didn’t know about the frog throwing.

She recently said he’d smashed lots of his things in his new room and she was happy to hear that 🤦‍♀️

“Katie Price has revealed she knows her son Harvey is ‘extremely settled’ at residential college because he has been ‘smashing up’ his room.

The 43-year-old star’s eldest child – who has a number of complex health conditions, including septo-optic dysplasia, autism and Prader-Willi syndrome – has been living at the National Star residential college in Cheltenham for the last three months and Katie knows the 19-year-old is comfortable there because he’s done so much damage.

She said in an interview with New! magazine (via OK!): ‘I know for certain that Harvey is extremely settled because he’s now smashed things up. He’s smashed his computer and his keyboard up, he’s smashed his printer, his TV and even the lights in his room.
‘He also lifted a table up to try and throw it at the window.

‘I said to the staff at the college, “I’m so happy that he’s done all this because now I know he’s really settling in!” They’re now living and breathing what I’ve had all of these years.’

Katie also revealed that she visits her son, with whom she’s just finished working on the second series of BC documentary Harvey and Me, ‘every weekend, without fail’ to bring him continuity as he ‘wouldn’t understand’ if the pattern changed.”

Also I thought the BBC had pulled the plug on her show with Harvey 🤔.
Well that’s Skanky limited to 5-day holidays from now on then, as she sees H every weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Insecurity and fear of being alone, the same thing really. Apparently, they feel completely empty inside and they cover it up with the attention from fans, men, instaspam. Their deep down self is shallow and built on nothing and they have a subconscious fear of that being revealed, which makes them compulsively look for new attention, new men, new hair, new face to try and prove they are worth something ....... Another reason they love taking photos with family, or selfies, it keeps the delusion going, in an 'everything is perfect' way. The narc. in my family admitted taking 2000 photos on one day out, they then spend hours picking the 'perfect' ones and filtering their face to put online to show the perfect family image. It's all about outward image even though the inside is a cold, unfeeling nutcase!

• Heart
Insecurity and fear of being alone, the same thing really. Apparently, they feel completely empty inside and they cover it up with the attention from fans, men, instaspam. Their deep down self is shallow and built on nothing and they have a subconscious fear of that being revealed, which makes them compulsively look for new attention, new men, new hair, new face to try and prove they are worth something ....... Another reason they love taking photos with family, or selfies, it keeps the delusion going, in an 'everything is perfect' way. The narc. in my family admitted taking 2000 photos on one day out, they then spend hours picking the 'perfect' ones and filtering their face to put online to show the perfect family image. It's all about outward image even though the inside is a cold, unfeeling nutcase!
How come this Priory place hasn't cured any of this then?
It can't be that good because she has spent both a fortune and supposedly months in there for treatment and the behaviour is getting worse!
Some people are just unsuited to motherhood not matter what and will never put them first, especially if it gives them a chance to use them for 'oh look at me' moments.
I honestly don't believe this woman has any redeeming features, although I'm willing to be proven wrong.
Don't expect it to happen though.

If we do end up going into another lockdown after Xmas, am sure KP will keep us Tattlers entertained throughout. She is bound to do something totally illegal and totally stupid during that time.
Preferably involving a car, alcohol and some coke, where no living thing gets hurt

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In my head the thought that anyone could make up being sexually abused is beyond comprehension. I know they do of course and I wouldn’t be shocked if she’s a total liar, but it has to be the sickest lie you could ever tell. I can’t imagine anything worse, am I right?
It's very sad but I used to totally be in the 'believe any woman 100%' camp, especially as I experienced things as a teenager ( like many girls do) but....in later life I realised these people exist, they are totally abusive so will use a sexual abuse story if it benefits them and can cover up something that's their own fault. The one I know pretended she had certain skills for a job, except she didn't because like all narcs, they expect praise without ever working at things. So she went to the interview after telling the whole world on social she was about to land the best job ever and then got turned down for the job. A few months later, when all the me-too stuff came out she claimed to female friends she didn't get the job because the interviewer tried to Weinstein her. I know for a fact she wasn't qualified for the job and told her husband a completely different story about the interview!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It can't be that good because she has spent both a fortune and supposedly months in there for treatment and the behaviour is getting worse!
Some people are just unsuited to motherhood not matter what and will never put them first, especially if it gives them a chance to use them for 'oh look at me' moments.
I honestly don't believe this woman has any redeeming features, although I'm willing to be proven wrong.
Psychopaths, Narcs and Sociopaths can't really ever be cured - it's an intrinsic part of their personality.

Reactions: 26
She’s probably said that about Harvey’s range so it can’t be looked into, or taken into account at her bankruptcy hearing in Feb.
She'll crow to much about Harvey's business empire that she'll loose the funding she gets for his college . Then she will really tit herself since she's been trying to get anyone to look after Harvey but her since Kieran left.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yess, personality disorders are very hard to treat, they are in huge denial. they can even fool therapists apparently, if a therapist gets close to the real problem the person with the personality will just stop the therapy or move on to a new therapist. I don't think it's a coincidence that Skanky only ever admits to having 'PTSD' that would make her the victim of something, she also denies she is an addict.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.