Katie Price #95 Tea got spilled, our hunger for gossip got filled, nobody got killed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So last night I had the strangest of dreams.. Kris Boyson was my boyfriend and we were in church singing ‘Kumbaya my Lord’ but we changed the lyrics to ‘Cum boy Carl’ and now I can’t stop singing it at work🤦🏻‍♀️
Cum boy Carl my lord, Cum boy Carl🎶 @Alex_Jones
I've never had any dreams that I was dating a "celebrity". I did once have a lewd dream about Sarah Palin though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣🤣

In fairness I did fast forward through a lot of it , but he put in a sterling effort I thought

Sure beats the Dane Bowers Toesex video .

And the one where Skank is using a vibrator, just staring at the camera with an expression on her face as if she’s scanning shopping in Asda , that one made me proper laugh out loud .
She’s like an “ Adult”
Catherine Tate character .

Famous for being filthy in behaviour & language , sleeping around , getting her plastic Norks out , doing lads mags , walking around half naked , flashing …. But clearly hasn’t got any clue , nor any interest in sex.
Oh absolutely, fantastic effort from Keiran. 👏 He should take it as a compliment I lasted to about 40 seconds in 😂

Agree on the overt sexuality, but only outside the bedroom. It's all an act. She clearly doesn't enjoy sex because every single thing she does is a performance to her. I ALMOST feel sorry for her. (Almost! I promise!) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🤣🤣🤣🤣

In fairness I did fast forward through a lot of it , but he put in a sterling effort I thought

Sure beats the Dane Bowers Toesex video .

And the one where Skank is using a vibrator, just staring at the camera with an expression on her face as if she’s scanning shopping in Asda , that one made me proper laugh out loud .
She’s like an “ Adult”
Catherine Tate character .

Famous for being filthy in behaviour & language , sleeping around , getting her plastic Norks out , doing lads mags , walking around half naked , flashing …. But clearly hasn’t got any clue , nor any interest in sex.
Your last paragraph nails it piggy and there’s a whole truckload of muck could be added to it as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh absolutely, fantastic effort from Keiran. 👏 He should take it as a compliment I lasted to about 40 seconds in 😂

Agree on the overt sexuality, but only outside the bedroom. It's all an act. She clearly doesn't enjoy sex because every single thing she does is a performance to her. I ALMOST feel sorry for her. (Almost! I promise!) 😂
Acting sexy for her is all about drawing in new victims, she doesn't actually like it because it involves doing things for someone else. It's was a good scam, along with the 'mum' image but she is no longer able to fool people on either front.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Back in Essex, must be nice having a choice of 2 places to live 🤷🏻‍♀️
They buy (or pretend to buy) a perfect decent natural Christmas tree then show us a picture of what looks like a pile of polystyrene foam with a load of multicoloured sick on it. WTF.

• Haha
@Pom Bear I'm still sniggering at your pic of Skanky going to court. And having it displayed in a gallery has about finished me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@DC16 @Facehugger @265 @Dollylovesshoes @Pom Bear I can't believe we've nearly had another year of Skanky chat 😳 doesn't seem like 5 minutes since last Christmas 🎄⛄
Welcome all who have joined us over the last year. Please don't be afraid to post. And don't run off. Unless of course you're a Skanky fan & want to sing her praises.....then you can bog off 🤣 She really is the gift that keeps on giving 🥴 Get comfy, pour a drink & share the Krustie family Christmas 🧉🍷🍸🍹🍺🥃
Af'noon squirrel my friend 👽🤗❤😘 I don't know where the last year has gone to be honest, it's flown by in a hurricane of bad extensions, talon nails, bile and horse tit from the skank hasn't it 🤣🤣

Too right you are, we always say all genuine newbies welcome ❤ sometimes some folk are a bit guarded as we've been invaded before by lurkers with dishonourable intentions let's say 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've never had any dreams that I was dating a "celebrity". I did once have a lewd dream about Sarah Palin though.
You must have dreamt about having tea with the Queen? EVERYBODY has dreamt about tea with the Queen!

Sarah Palin is a bad choice. You know that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You must have dreamt about having tea with the Queen? EVERYBODY has dreamt about tea with the Queen!

Sarah Palin is a bad choice. You know that.
The only dream I've had about the Queen was that she was using some kind of suspended animation technology to artificially prolong her life. People were mad when they found out 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Looks like it is Carl's house, I understand the sale fell through and it's not on the market any longer.

But she said they were having Christmas at the MM 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Isn't the not enjoying sex thing all down to her having been abused when she was young (is that allegedly or the truth, I'm not sure)? If that happened to someone then you'd understand why they would not enjoy sex. It'd be awful that their parent encouraged to do page 3 from a young age, knowing what had happened to their child... but yeah, I guess she'd learn that sex is what people want, whether she likes it or not, and that's how to gain 'love' and success etc.

• Sad
Isn't the not enjoying sex thing all down to her having been abused when she was young (is that allegedly or the truth, I'm not sure)? If that happened to someone then you'd understand why they would not enjoy sex. It'd be awful that their parent encouraged to do page 3 from a young age, knowing what had happened to their child... but yeah, I guess she'd learn that sex is what people want, whether she likes it or not, and that's how to gain 'love' and success etc.
She definitely exhibits the behaviours of someone hyper-sexualised from a young age. Her stories about the abuse changes in every interview though, from what i've heard folk say here?

Reactions: 22
She was abused when she was young, by her own mother pimping her out as a child model & leaving her on her own with Per vy photographer types while she went shopping!

• Sad
  • Heart
She was flashed at apparently. And while that's awful she's never said she was the victim of child abuse or anything similar. I would have thought by now she would have told about it, she doesn't hesitate to hide anything normally. I'm not saying categorically it hasn't happened but she's never said she was abused as a child. How she behaves resonates with me. I was sexually active from a young age. Hyper sexualised, valued myself through being desired and got minimal joy from sex. I grew out of it, she seems to grow more and more into it. She's not changed in 25 years or more, she reminds me of a younger me.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.