Katie Price #95 Tea got spilled, our hunger for gossip got filled, nobody got killed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway , what a rather wonderful accolade to wake up to , my first ever Thread Title . 🤩
🏆
Thank you guys .

It makes the twice being previously overlooked when I’d got the most votes worth it .
Almost 😳

This lil piggy may just have a celebratory wine later 🐽

And what a Thread to follow !

Fisher Price Instagram Tantrums , Keiron’s Sex Video ( which I’ve yet to watch , need to steel myself for that one) so much lovely tea spilled by @ Ptme which was VERY appreciated by most of us , not so much by a small angry number , a couple of whom seem to have flounced as a result 🤣🤣

more on ( moron) KP’s FILTHY habits & man chasing , taking an entourage on booty calls , including her daughter , the MM is now a car lot with a “ builder” living in an annexe .

She was drinking over Sunday lunch , Toddler Cole was on the Coke .
No change there .

We’ve had an influx of new blood due to a couple of posts about how people shouldn’t be scared to post nor let “ established posters” dominate or shoot them down .

Katie is still a drunk , Keiron is still a hunk ( according to a few of you 🤢) Pete is still a bleep .

Anyway , let’s party on , you funny , creative & goodly people 🥳😘
Congratulations for winning the thread title, Piggy 🥳🥳🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@Pom Bear I'm still sniggering at your pic of Skanky going to court. And having it displayed in a gallery has about finished me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@DC16 @Facehugger @265 @Dollylovesshoes @Pom Bear I can't believe we've nearly had another year of Skanky chat 😳 doesn't seem like 5 minutes since last Christmas 🎄⛄
Welcome all who have joined us over the last year. Please don't be afraid to post. And don't run off. Unless of course you're a Skanky fan & want to sing her praises.....then you can bog off 🤣 She really is the gift that keeps on giving 🥴 Get comfy, pour a drink & share the Krustie family Christmas 🧉🍷🍸🍹🍺🥃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Didnt she say that time when he threw a live frog that he was trying to make it hop or something? Maybe the lad was trying to make his tree decoration frogs hop too? Or was it bollocks what she said and he does just throw them around? 😔
I didn’t know about the frog throwing.

She recently said he’d smashed lots of his things in his new room and she was happy to hear that 🤦‍♀️

“Katie Price has revealed she knows her son Harvey is ‘extremely settled’ at residential college because he has been ‘smashing up’ his room.

The 43-year-old star’s eldest child – who has a number of complex health conditions, including septo-optic dysplasia, autism and Prader-Willi syndrome – has been living at the National Star residential college in Cheltenham for the last three months and Katie knows the 19-year-old is comfortable there because he’s done so much damage.

She said in an interview with New! magazine (via OK!): ‘I know for certain that Harvey is extremely settled because he’s now smashed things up. He’s smashed his computer and his keyboard up, he’s smashed his printer, his TV and even the lights in his room.
‘He also lifted a table up to try and throw it at the window.

‘I said to the staff at the college, “I’m so happy that he’s done all this because now I know he’s really settling in!” They’re now living and breathing what I’ve had all of these years.’

Katie also revealed that she visits her son, with whom she’s just finished working on the second series of BC documentary Harvey and Me, ‘every weekend, without fail’ to bring him continuity as he ‘wouldn’t understand’ if the pattern changed.”

Also I thought the BBC had pulled the plug on her show with Harvey 🤔.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
@Pom Bear I'm still sniggering at your pic of Skanky going to court. And having it displayed in a gallery has about finished me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@DC16 @Facehugger @265 @Dollylovesshoes @Pom Bear I can't believe we've nearly had another year of Skanky chat 😳 doesn't seem like 5 minutes since last Christmas 🎄⛄
Welcome all who have joined us over the last year. Please don't be afraid to post. And don't run off. Unless of course you're a Skanky fan & want to sing her praises.....then you can bog off 🤣 She really is the gift that keeps on giving 🥴 Get comfy, pour a drink & share the Krustie family Christmas 🧉🍷🍸🍹🍺🥃
The reality is that we'll probably have a better virtual tattle family Christmas than Skanky & Mr mardy Price will have in real life 🤣🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is she going to drag the "Terminally Ill" AFP down to the beach again on Christmas Day just so she can see J & B without Mr Carol Price involved?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Is she going to drag the "Terminally Ill" AFP down to the beach again on Christmas Day just so she can see J & B without Mr Carol Price involved?
I am sure Mr Price resents her leaving him alone whilst she sees the children. That resentment will mount up and explode soon. I think they will travel to Turkey for the New Year.

Reactions: 23
It's not her turn this year for Christmas day. BUT you can bet your last penny she'll have a fake papped shot at some point 🙄 I honestly think she's down to a couple of hours supervised access only. No sleepovers. Clearly Mr mardy Price isn't allowed anywhere near them.
She really is 1 giant duck up. An absolute failure on every single level. She has nothing. I'll bet the atmosphere around them 2 is toxic.

More tea please @PTMe 🫖☕😘

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So last night I had the strangest of dreams.. Kris Boyson was my boyfriend and we were in church singing ‘Kumbaya my Lord’ but we changed the lyrics to ‘Cum boy Carl’ and now I can’t stop singing it at work🤦🏻‍♀️
Cum boy Carl my lord, Cum boy Carl🎶 @Alex_Jones

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
So, in the interests of research - and as a nod to my new position of Thread Queen , I have just watched Keirons sex video .

My , he does have some stamina doesn’t he ?
He’s gone slightly “ up” in my estimation , so to speak 😂

As for “ Paige Turner” she seems like a nice girl , with her “mouth full of cum” at the end 😂😂😂

But a lot more interactive than Skanky from the clips I’ve seen, in fairness.

What a holy shower of Universal Credit they truly are .

Anyway , back to the wrapping 🤣🤣🤣
You got further than I did 😂 I ermmm "enjoyed" it a lot quicker than Keiron did. Kudos to the guy! 🙌😂(I'd apologise for TMI but I think that ship sailed after KHA) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am sure Mr Price resents her leaving him alone whilst she sees the children. That resentment will mount up and explode soon. I think they will travel to Turkey for the New Year.
I doubt if Mr Price minds too much. He gets to chauffeur her to where she wants to go then has a blessed hour or so sitting in the car to talk to his makes, check his secret phone, text any girls he likes the look of, and rest his eyes and ears from the sensory torture that is Skanky.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet she also resents having to leave him so she can take a few set up pics spend quality time with the youngest 2.
Neither of them trust each other so they'll both be either texting other people or working out who the other is texting. It's pathetic & will definitely blow up sooner rather than later.

I still can't believe she took a then 12 year old Princess along when she went shagging Charlie & shoving a load up her nose 😳 And leaving all the others with Kris 😳

No wonder the dad's do all they can to protect their kids. I'd move heaven & earth to keep my kids away from a drunken, drugged up, bleep who displays this behaviour when in charge of them 😕 not forgetting the no seat belts, Mr mardy Price swearing & shouting at the kids & anything else 'dangerous'.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So last night I had the strangest of dreams.. Kris Boyson was my boyfriend and we were in church singing ‘Kumbaya my Lord’ but we changed the lyrics to ‘Cum boy Carl’ and now I can’t stop singing it at work🤦🏻‍♀️
Cum boy Carl my lord, Cum boy Carl🎶 @Alex_Jones
Great, I'll have that in my head all friggin day now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You got further than I did 😂 I ermmm "enjoyed" it a lot quicker than Keiron did. Kudos to the guy! 🙌😂(I'd apologise for TMI but I think that ship sailed after KHA) 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣

In fairness I did fast forward through a lot of it , but he put in a sterling effort I thought

Sure beats the Dane Bowers Toesex video .

And the one where Skank is using a vibrator, just staring at the camera with an expression on her face as if she’s scanning shopping in Asda , that one made me proper laugh out loud .
She’s like an “ Adult”
Catherine Tate character .

Famous for being filthy in behaviour & language , sleeping around , getting her plastic Norks out , doing lads mags , walking around half naked , flashing …. But clearly hasn’t got any clue , nor any interest in sex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I doubt if Mr Price minds too much. He gets to chauffeur her to where she wants to go then has a blessed hour or so sitting in the car to talk to his makes, check his secret phone, text any girls he likes the look of, and rest his eyes and ears from the sensory torture that is Skanky.
Karma, to be fair that's quite true. I had not taken that into account.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning all

Just saw the Sun article about Harvey and his new clothing range. I don’t know how well his previous range did? It seems a strange article is she making a point she is getting no monetary gain from this new venture? What’s happened to the clothing range? Is that permanently binned?

Everything is connected to money with her and him. Doesn’t matter other people who she owes money to as long as she is ok.

Poor Harvey he is an innocent and his love of frogs is something I share too. Frogs might appear simple creatures and frightening to some they are very lovely and sweet and smooth skinned.

Have a good day
Oh the other day with that article of the family collecting ivy I kept humming The Holly and the Ivy. I wonder how the wreath making is going? I shan’t hold my breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Morning all

Just saw the Sun article about Harvey and his new clothing range. I don’t know how well his previous range did? It seems a strange article is she making a point she is getting no monetary gain from this new venture? What’s happened to the clothing range? Is that permanently binned?

Everything is connected to money with her and him. Doesn’t matter other people who she owes money to as long as she is ok.

Poor Harvey he is an innocent and his love of frogs is something I share too. Frogs might appear simple creatures and frightening to some they are very lovely and sweet and smooth skinned.

Have a good day
Oh the other day with that article of the family collecting ivy I kept humming The Holly and the Ivy. I wonder how the wreath making is going? I shan’t hold my breath.
She's a rancid old trout 😡 asking him if he wants to spend the money 'on mummy'. duck off you shallow, fake, plastic bleep. We all know you have spent anything that's his that you can get your disgusting hands on 😡
He clearly has no concept of the money beyond pocket money. He's rocking because he's not happy.
The state of her fucked up face in that clip 🤣 Had she been smacked in the mouth with a baseball bat prior to filming? I think you need your lips pumping up just a bit more Skanky....then next time you have a supervised 10 minutes with B & J they can use your mouth as a bouncy castle 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Love it, the sensory torture that is Skanky! Ha! Ha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.