Katie Price #95 Tea got spilled, our hunger for gossip got filled, nobody got killed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was the last time we had a gushing post from Skanky declaring her undying love for Cole and how sexy, how lucky she is to have him, how he treats her so well? Months & Months! Even on the so called ‘Wedding Trip’ to Vegas there was no love between them. They now act like and old married couple who can’t stand the sight of each other. The spark has well and truly gone.
She'll be trawling around for another one, that is a certainty.

I bet Mr Price is checking her precious phone every two minutes in case Dolly is texting random geezers - or is she simply sneaking off to the annexe for a bit of Builder Fun?

Come to think of it maybe she does'nt need all her MUA's any longer now she's got The Builder in the annexe along with all his plastering trowels etc?? :)

Was they hers though Rita?or just a pic of dirty drawers?🤢
I assumed that they were another little gem supplied by PTme thats was unearthed amongst the rest of the crap that was to be "sold to 'er fans".

all the cars he now selling from outside the mucky mansion but no red lambo did daddy keep that one
Wanky senior kept all the decent ones and let Mr Price take all the shitters, after all Carol could not guarantee skanky wouldn't be driving them to town to visit her friend/dealer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I see it‘s posted a new story on YouTube surprise 🤥 it’s Harvey choosing his Christmas tree by the looks of it although I didn’t click on it, that poor boy 💔
He loves frogs, last year she got all these beautiful frog Christmas decorations, after Christmas she flogged them on Depop along with a very colourful xmas tree that he loved. Surely she’s not that desperate for money and he seemed to really love those decorations, why on earth not keep them and just add to them every year and surely that would have been some familiarity for Harvey he could have had them in his new place.
Jwren that is what a normal loving parent would do for their child. Skanky is not normal nor is she a parent, she may have given birth to those children but that is where it ends. She is only interested in herself.

It looks like it’s been snowing where they are? Have we had snow down south recently?
No snow in the London area at all - the weather is very mild

Reactions: 17
Morning! I just read that it is actually Princess singing on Hurricane. That’s all from me🙂
DB1C16B6-51FB-4983-BDC8-594B326EE76A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Jwren that is what a normal loving parent would do for their child. Skanky is not normal nor is she a parent, she may have given birth to those children but that is where it ends. She is only interested in herself.

No snow in the London area at all - the weather is very mild
I find it freezing.😊Yes in London as well.

Reactions: 14
Yes, congratulations Winepig 👏👏👏 .....I'm stumping off having a Half Price toddler tantrum, I'm not playing the New Thread Title game no more 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I can't believe a Pig beat a Cow! All the Heifer witches are bloody pissing themselves laughing at me 🐄🐖 my farm cred is shot to tit.
In fairness I’ve been trying for ages & felt a bit Fisher Price myself at times - especially when twice I’ve had the most votes but been overlooked 🙄

I stopped joining in for ages but you can’t keep this alcoholic porker down 🐷
Onwards & upwards , Moo , persistence is key !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
In fairness I’ve been trying for ages & felt a bit Fisher Price myself at times - especially when twice I’ve had the most votes but been overlooked 🙄

I stopped joining in for ages but you can’t keep this alcoholic porker down 🐷
Onwards & upwards , Moo , persistence is key !
It’s a fix! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What does Harvey want for Christmas? A new bleeping mother! Like the poor lad has for the last 18 years.

• Heart
Anyway , what a rather wonderful accolade to wake up to , my first ever Thread Title . 🤩
🏆
Thank you guys .

It makes the twice being previously overlooked when I’d got the most votes worth it .
Almost 😳

This lil piggy may just have a celebratory wine later 🐽

And what a Thread to follow !

Fisher Price Instagram Tantrums , Keiron’s Sex Video ( which I’ve yet to watch , need to steel myself for that one) so much lovely tea spilled by @ Ptme which was VERY appreciated by most of us , not so much by a small angry number , a couple of whom seem to have flounced as a result 🤣🤣

more on ( moron) KP’s FILTHY habits & man chasing , taking an entourage on booty calls , including her daughter , the MM is now a car lot with a “ builder” living in an annexe .

She was drinking over Sunday lunch , Toddler Cole was on the Coke .
No change there .

We’ve had an influx of new blood due to a couple of posts about how people shouldn’t be scared to post nor let “ established posters” dominate or shoot them down .

Katie is still a drunk , Keiron is still a hunk ( according to a few of you 🤢) Pete is still a bleep .

Anyway , let’s party on , you funny , creative & goodly people 🥳😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Am I the only one who feels slightly uneasy, about the way Keiran makes a living? I wonder what Michelle thinks about it?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am completely repulsed seeing the photo of her crusty drawers on display BARF :sick: We ought not be shocked though because she does sell old handbags with the special free gift inside of a used tampon...................................................
I posted the knickers pic - it was a joke.
Although I have no doubt that’s how hers look in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Am I the only one who feels slightly uneasy, about the way Keiran makes a living? I wonder what Michelle thinks about it?
Kind of, but I suppose he’s upfront about it. He’s not hiding it so KP has no more dirt on him!

Keyring doesn’t really come across as a nasty head so I suppose it’s not hard to see that she’s fallen in love with him. He’s doing solo stuff now so no other woman involved. Who knows it might turn her on (it would not me!)

I'm open-minded about it....sex work is still work and all that jazz that the woke scream. As long as Michelle IS okay with it, then so be it. BUT...I do slightly worry about the kids, more so because Katie is hardly the posterchild for clean living. When they are older, a quick google of either parent and it will throw up enough search results to keep them in therapy for life!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
@Winepig @PTMe & ALL NEWBIES, I was bullied off this page earlier in the year, I’m so pleased that the tide is turning & support for those who may have been afraid to comment due to the aggressive nature of some of the posters.

Keep the comments flowing & if you’ve never posted, but want to give it a try, get involved, most people are here for the ‘OMG’ that’s UNBELIEVABLE, Disgust that a human acts in this manner & generally perplexed at the inextraordinary drama it creates, and GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!!
And of course our daily dose of 🐴💩 from the pair of 🤡’s

I posted the knickers pic - it was a joke.
Although I have no doubt that’s how hers look in real life
I don’t think it wears any in ‘real-life’ it’s a snails trail situation…. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
How do you know she was drinking on Sunday? I don’t follow her IG, so maybe it was there? Did creepy-Crawlie post it, is he trolling her again!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do you know she was drinking on Sunday? I don’t follow her IG, so maybe it was there? Did creepy-Crawlie post it, is he trolling her again!🤣
She posted a video of dinner. Carl had three cans of diet coke in front of him and in front of her was a glass of white wine.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm open-minded about it....sex work is still work and all that jazz that the woke scream. As long as Michelle IS okay with it, then so be it. BUT...I do slightly worry about the kids, more so because Katie is hardly the posterchild for clean living. When they are older, a quick google of either parent and it will throw up enough search results to keep them in therapy for life!
I put a sad emoji, because of the possible effect it will have on the children. I think this is the element I feel most uneasy about.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.