Katie Price #95 Tea got spilled, our hunger for gossip got filled, nobody got killed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised if she does the same thing with Princess at some point though. I just hope Pete can stop her. Princess clearly idolizes her mother and wants to copy her.
This is exactly what is going to happen - we all know it πŸ™„

Hello fellow Pig 🐽
Oh ffs man my bleeping ears are bleeding jeezus wept
Have you heard the stuff she says in the middle? 'I'm bisexual, yeah I've fucked girls, I mean I'm straight but I've played the old banjo' Then talks about Alex and strap ons. She sounds tit faced as well.

Jesus bleeping wept, nobody has ever been in more need of intervention. Or an exorcism. Something. Isn't. Right
[/QUOTE]
Drink , drugs, narcissistic personality disorder , attention,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Have you heard the stuff she says in the middle? 'I'm bisexual, yeah I've fucked girls, I mean I'm straight but I've played the old banjo' Then talks about Alex and strap ons. She sounds tit faced as well.

Jesus bleeping wept, nobody has ever been in more need of intervention. Or an exorcism. Something. Isn't. Right
Drink , drugs, narcissistic personality disorder , attention,
[/QUOTE]
Im going with an Exorcism, I keep saying shes the πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder where they’re off to, they’re clearly heading somewhere, it’s so dreadful that she just sees her drunk driving escapades as a way to make money. I hope no-one books her when she’s trying to flog it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
My ex girlfriend was once quite annoyed because I was apparently groaning an ex boyfriend's name in my sleep. Don't (and didn't ever) remember the dream, annoyingly πŸ˜‚ #bisexualProblems

The closest I've ever had to your dream there was dreaming that I was having a threesome with two of the hot barmaids from my local pub. Luckily I was single at that point πŸ˜‚
I always think it is lucky.(y)
I think it got it's bad rep from their being thirteen at the last supper or something like that. My birthday is 13th march and it never bothered me, until the day I was told I had cancer. It was the thirteenth of the month, it was on my birthday which that year happened to fall on a friday so it was also Friday 13th, and there was an eclipse of the sun taking place that day. This was nearly three decades ago so I'm ok but it seemed a triple whammy at the time by the universe

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I think it got it's bad rep from their being thirteen at the last supper or something like that. My birthday is 13th march and it never bothered me, until the day I was told I had cancer. It was the thirteenth of the month, it was on my birthday which that year happened to fall on a friday so it was also Friday 13th, and there was an eclipse of the sun taking place that day. This was nearly three decades ago so I'm ok but it seemed a triple whammy at the time by the universe
Friday 13th is also when the Knights Templar were arrested.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hopefully someone on here will know him and let him know he has become famous on here!πŸ˜‰. After the bad news he got in court, he will need cheering up! Happy Christmas to him! πŸŽ…
He’s currently now frazzled by electrocution all for a cig butt unfortunately but we will keep his name and spirit going for him πŸ™πŸΌ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nothing bad has ever happened to me on Friday 13th. The only notable event was my birth in a air raid shelter while the Germans were bombing London. πŸ’£

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder where they’re off to, they’re clearly heading somewhere, it’s so dreadful that she just sees her drunk driving escapades as a way to make money. I hope no-one books her when she’s trying to flog it.
Her social life is non-stop these days. I don't know how she keeps it up.
The Priory,
Probation
Gutting Fish for 100 hrs
Renovating to exceptional standards the MM.
Putting Mr Half Price's Dummy back in.
Visiting Harvey EVERY weekend.
Being a facetime very very part time Mother.
And to do all this while wearing binged hospital boots....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Apparently it is now. Calling all men with micro penises. It's a massive crime now worse than murder. Coal beware. You physically inadequate males are going to the chair.
CARL… somebody called for you !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Couple of screenshots from a Sun article about Harvey, apologies if already posted.
Screenshot_20211221-225327_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211221-225352_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I get the feeling her claims of a new book just seems to be her way of getting revenge on people after the sentencing. As if she feels hard done by and it's everyone else's fault, so she's threatening to reveal things about people and put them in their place so she feels superior again, more emotional blackmail.
whilst desperately trying to claw some pennies back with the new court case coming up

Reactions: 12
I want the thief that stole her ring named, Did he find out it was fake as F and gave it back?
Did he hand it into Police Lost and found.
Did Mr Half Price go back to Argos, or do click and collect and bought her a replacement.
Is she taking her attack dog back since he snored through the whole robbery 😱😱😱
Ohhh the mystery of it all
All will be revealed in next weeks episode of soap (dodger)

Jesus not another book! How on earth will she fill more than five pages.
She could always get some inspiration from hereπŸ˜‰

As are a slut and their 🐁
A slut and her mouse ?πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone explain how you get a throwback to newer times please πŸ₯΄
I don't really know how to explain @tomkat1. Is this a recent pic of her gynaecology examination in Belgium?

Hmm … I had heard about the jumping around and making monkey noises also. Why would he be doing that then? Very much more to slapgate than meets the eye.
Yes, @VermilionRed, I too remember those early reports on the situation. Always wondered whether those 'monkey-noises' were directed at Skanky threatening to leg-it to H's house. 😟

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.