Katie Price #95 Tea got spilled, our hunger for gossip got filled, nobody got killed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quiet day so I had a little look on Twitter, Found different pics of the MM. what a state
such a beautiful place too with so much potential.. it really is sickening the state she’s allowed it to get in. Is that her stood by the front door? Looking up.. ready to contact the police? 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
dirk bogarde and other celebs write about their interesting lives, skanky writes about her uninteresting fuckbuddies and the amount of cock she gets through, her books wont stop until she dies !

when it happened,i read a facebook post of someone who was driving past and they ( i believe it was a woman) said carl was making monkey noises and jumping around and the police arrested him.
Hmm … I had heard about the jumping around and making monkey noises also. Why would he be doing that then? Very much more to slapgate than meets the eye.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Making monkey noises? So, was he off his face on drugs or being racist?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I don't expect much money rolling in from her new "tell all" book, the latest (*8th) autobiography which she didn't write.

Name and Shame??? heard that all before.....
Wonder if she wants to get her ten penn’orth in before the floodgates open in the new year? Pretty sure after the two court appearances are dealt with, there’ll be a steady stream of unsavoury revelations.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yet in the time honoured tradition in The Price Family , each blames the other whilst both wanted the attention, money , fame etc

Neither takes any responsibility for such an obviously ridiculous decision , a parent encouraging a child to go topless , to the point of TAKING them to said photographer .

And a completely innocent child so desperate to get noticed that they’re badgering to go topless before they’ve even taken any O Levels 🤔

Completely abnormal behaviour by practically everybody’s standards.

But both happy with the spoils it has afforded them .

But really , what sort of parent would leave a child with a male photographer knowing topless photographs were planned ? There are such things as female photographers .

Really ? Id be surprised if even AFP was that stupid.

Not stupid , but savvy . Just another convenient narrative .

Just like with everything else , I believe there’s a lot of smoke & mirrors are at play here - a convenient “ victim” narrative yet again for Skank - when we’ve all been told that at school she was over confident , loud ,gobby & loose .
I remember the girls like her at school - all bullies & all more than capable of defending themselves - not a victim amongst them .

Never underestimate their collective talent for spouting utter tit .

They are money obsessed *** and a law into them self , always have been.
Always will be.
I wouldn't be surprised if she does the same thing with Princess at some point though. I just hope Pete can stop her. Princess clearly idolizes her mother and wants to copy her.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wow!!! You are running out of time!!! Lol
Yes I do feel better after that. Thankyou!!!
I know! Mr Webster bought the kids stuff but I haven’t even bought a turkey yet. My MIL is severely depressed and living with us, so that’s fun, and she’s taking up most of my time. I’m a fly by seat of my pants kind of gal, I get paid tomorrow, and after I’ve taken my boy to the cinema to see Spider-Man I will witch slap Christmas and get it done. Woooooooohoooooo!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Your claim to have listened to the entire recording is not considered believable and therefore you will not receive a prize. The rules are very clear.
No no it clearly stated ‘get past 30 seconds’. I call another fix! 🥺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
No no it clearly stated ‘get past 30 seconds’. I call another fix! 🥺
It is inconceivable that anyone could endure more than 30 seconds and consequently we believe your claim to be fraudulent. Are you related to Ms Price?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know! Mr Webster bought the kids stuff but I haven’t even bought a turkey yet. My MIL is severely depressed and living with us, so that’s fun, and she’s taking up most of my time. I’m a fly by seat of my pants kind of gal, I get paid tomorrow, and after I’ve taken my boy to the cinema to see Spider-Man I will witch slap Christmas and get it done. Woooooooohoooooo!
You'll get there, come Christmas morning it'll all be sorted ❤ I'm the same, payday Thursday, that'll be me running round like a div too 🤣

Reactions: 12
Out of curiosity I googled 'can you enter the US with a drink driving conviction?' and found this. It sounds like a pretty lengthy procedure, can't see KP bothering to do all that for a quick trip to Vegas, especially if there is no guarantee of getting a visa. https://www.chavinimmigration.com/u...nk-driving-and-admission-to-the-united-states
I'd love to see how she wriggles out of section 2. A drink driving offence could be considered a “crime involving moral turpitude” and/or evidence of a (1) mental health disorder and (2) committing harmful behaviour that has caused a serious threat to the health and safety of others and the individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
KP is a gemini (horoscope) horse (chinese calendar) bleep (common sense).
(y)😭:ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure traditional astrology and whatnot should apply to Skanky, though? She's clearly the sun sign bleep, moon sign bleep, rising sign bleep, her zenith is in the constellation of bleep, as is her nadir. Her birth chart is a bleep shaped pattern. She is neither fixed not mutable, purely bleep. Psychometry wise, it's a safe bet to say she's Myers-Briggs type C-U-N-T, enneagram bleep with wing bleep, temperament bleep. The same goes for AFP, Sophie, and Paul. More cunts than you can shake a limp phallus at. Don't know about her brother, but the bleep force is strong in that family so it wouldn't surprise me if he was.

Excuse me turning into Ozzy bleeping Osbourne for a moment there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Out of curiosity I googled 'can you enter the US with a drink driving conviction?' and found this. It sounds like a pretty lengthy procedure, can't see KP bothering to do all that for a quick trip to Vegas, especially if there is no guarantee of getting a visa. https://www.chavinimmigration.com/u...nk-driving-and-admission-to-the-united-states
Couldn’t be arsed with all that malarkey - too much reading. Anyhow she’s famous and filming with Cami Li so that would override boring immigration rules.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I get the feeling her claims of a new book just seems to be her way of getting revenge on people after the sentencing. As if she feels hard done by and it's everyone else's fault, so she's threatening to reveal things about people and put them in their place so she feels superior again, more emotional blackmail.

Reactions: 28
Sure that’s the case, especially as the leading lady in this pantomime absolutely won’t want to press charges. Dozy mare hadn’t thought it through at all when posing with glum face and bleating to press.

Am I mistaken, is Harv’s pad directly across the road from the property where slapgate took place?
I only joined TL recently (love it here btw)
But I also thought that she ran to Harvey’s?
Can a long time serving tattler please clear this up.
Thanks 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just had a thought - someone said previously that KP has been seen in the recent past driving to the stables to see "her" horses.
HOW CAN THEY BE HERS??? WHY have the powers-that-be not seized them?
And where are they stabled anyway? Near to the MM, or to Carl's place in Essex?
I don't believe any of them are hers anymore. Think she just rides other people's now and again. Full livery in that area is at least £650 and she'd never go DIY.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hmm … I had heard about the jumping around and making monkey noises also. Why would he be doing that then? Very much more to slapgate than meets the eye.
I want the thief that stole her ring named, Did he find out it was fake as F and gave it back?
Did he hand it into Police Lost and found.
Did Mr Half Price go back to Argos, or do click and collect and bought her a replacement.
Is she taking her attack dog back since he snored through the whole robbery 😱😱😱
Ohhh the mystery of it all

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.