Katie Price #93 C U Next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The UK law ought to have zero tolerance for all DUI offences, whether first time or repeat. It’s just spin on top of spin, make it make sense! 😵💫

I think KP should move to the Middle East and save face. They’ve got one or two things right…

☑ on public decency - burka and cover face especially if fugly
☑ keep men away from women, unless needed for fixing sh!t
☑ no getting drunk or get fined and flogged in public
☑ Until recently not letting women drive, but I’m sure with KP being the Antichrist they’d waste no time cutting her hands off

😂 Controversial opinion, but it is what it is!
KP it’s time to pack your bags to the desert, cos you’re going to be on a new show…
“I’m a C.U.N.T. get me outta here!” 🐫

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The stupid thing is that short hair actually suits her. She should embrace it.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Why did anyone think she would be humble, embarrassed, ashamed etc?
Why are people shocked that she's out tonight doing whatever she is doing?

She doesn't care.
It doesn't matter to her.
She’s doing whatever she wants because she can.
Folk are making the mistake of expecting her to behave like a decent person - it's never going to happen. She knows exactly how to play the system, she's done it for decades and has no reason to stop.

Her solicitor will have told her what sentence to expect, they will have known about the Priory strategy, she took the piss turning up looking like a woman and she got away with it. Again.

Expect an onslaught of selling shite, photos of the kids, everything. If she can she will go on holiday.
She’s public enemy number one, getting loads of attention, making money from it, and loving every second. If she can't be famous as a tits out model anymore she will lap up being a pantomime baddy.

Why am i saying this? Mostly because it's not great reading how very upset and in some cases distressed people are. She's really not worth it. Hopefully she'll duck it all up soon, but in the meantime just be gentle with yourselves.

And thank everything that your hair doesn't look like hers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
If it was me I would be hiding away in shame after today. Not her though. What does she do? Right back to selling her tat as though the last few months didn't happen. She is shameless 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She's started following a new hair extension guy....in Dubai. Watch this space for a xmas vacation!

It's the same guy who has just done Jessica Alves' hair, Ozzy Tudo.
That's probably what she is most dismayed at. Not the fact that she's a serial law breaker, but that her scratty hair extensions were visible on that photo.

How on earth Sophie bleeping Price says she has owned up to it! No she was caught red handed and made to admit what she had done wrong!
Let's face it, blood is thicker than water more often than not. How she says she feels is not necessarily how she feels.

• Haha
heading towards 10k comments in the Mail. Havent seen one supportive one-everyone is outraged and says the same thing.
Kids? Ninth offense? Drink AND drugs?
NOTHING?!?!?!?!?!
its absurd.
Just gone over there to put my comment in aswell.
I can't believe Sophie actually believes what she's written on Insta. Maybe she has heard Katies sob stories in private, but Katie has made no real effort of publicly acknowledging the very long list of eff-ups. In fact, quite the opposite. Since the crash, she has thrown it in everyone's faces with her disregard.

IF and it is a big if, she does have MH issues, she would get far more sympathy by being transparent and dropping this fake persona BS. No one buys this Jordan schtick anymore. Jordan is dead.
👏 exactly she’s made no effort to even appear shameful I did say to my partner how the public was against her for drink driving on a ban then after all the comments on Instagram that was all #bekind but then when she goes over to Las Vegas straight out of rehab then she put on the marriage prank/whatever it was why putting it on Instagram knowing full well the attention she,d get from paps etcI noticed everyone had enough of her (I use to be a fan well yeah a fan many years ago aswell I have her books in my closet still 🙈 must remember to put them out actually. Her sister saying she took responsibility no she got caught she crashed she couldn’t deny it and as for mental health she definitely knows what she’s doing.
I can't believe Sophie actually believes what she's written on Insta. Maybe she has heard Katies sob stories in private, but Katie has made no real effort of publicly acknowledging the very long list of eff-ups. In fact, quite the opposite. Since the crash, she has thrown it in everyone's faces with her disregard.

IF and it is a big if, she does have MH issues, she would get far more sympathy by being transparent and dropping this fake persona BS. No one buys this Jordan schtick anymore. Jordan is dead.
I lurk here but I don’t usually post on these threads - I’m more of a Goodger scrunchie - but I wanted to pop on and share my two cents…

I’m a lawyer and unfortunately what happened at her sentencing was the best the judge could do. Essentially, the magistrate that released her after the first hearing royally cocked up because they did so on the condition that she “attend” a rehab program at the Priory. What this meant was that all she actually had to do was show up at the priory and complete a designated course and she would have a “legitimate expectation” not to be sent to prison. The judge who sentenced her had her hands tied - all she could do was hand the prison sentence on a suspended basis.

I don’t think that the initial magistrate made the right call. She’s done those Priory rehab things so many times that it’s clear it wasn’t going to work so it should never have been a condition for release. She should have simply been bailed on standard terms like those of us who can’t afford the likes of the priory would have been, and she could have been jailed today.

Unfortunately I think the secretary for justice would have to step in now to overturn this because it would mean a deviation from the sentencing guidelines and overturning a valid decision made by a sitting judge. So I wouldn’t hold your breath.
Thanks for explaining I was thinking earlier what’s legitimate expectation mean 🤷‍♀️
On her first hearing the judge would of been aware of her previous convictions though wouldn’t she on that day ?
Or would they have put in for pre sentence report ?
Im just so shocked that if on that day the judge knew about her previous why she would give her a condition for release I just can’t get over that she walked from court today when I knew someone who stupidly drove on a ban he got 4 months in prison and he wasn’t drunk or had done it 6 times like her either
(Sorry the above chats to the other two posts I meant to comment on individually I’m new over here )

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why did anyone think she would be humble, embarrassed, ashamed etc?
Why are people shocked that she's out tonight doing whatever she is doing?

She doesn't care.
It doesn't matter to her.
She’s doing whatever she wants because she can.
Folk are making the mistake of expecting her to behave like a decent person - it's never going to happen. She knows exactly how to play the system, she's done it for decades and has no reason to stop.

Her solicitor will have told her what sentence to expect, they will have known about the Priory strategy, she took the piss turning up looking like a woman and she got away with it. Again.

Expect an onslaught of selling shite, photos of the kids, everything. If she can she will go on holiday.
She’s public enemy number one, getting loads of attention, making money from it, and loving every second. If she can't be famous as a tits out model anymore she will lap up being a pantomime baddy.

Why am i saying this? Mostly because it's not great reading how very upset and in some cases distressed people are. She's really not worth it. Hopefully she'll duck it all up soon, but in the meantime just be gentle with yourselves.

And thank everything that your hair doesn't look like hers.
Very well said. Plenty more tea in the pot. Everyone go get a biccie x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I refuse to watch any more of her YouTube shite. She just makes me too angry - plus it's as boring as hell.
I am going to take a step back from this tit-show. Someone wake me up when she breaks the terms of her suspended sentence and she ends up with some sort of just punishment for being a complete and utter C. U. N. T.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I am absolutely bleeping FURIOUS about today's sentencing.
What with that and the tit show that is the Government ducking and weaving about Christmas parties, I just despair.
Right? It’s one rule for us bleeping law abiding plebs and another for them. I’m sick of it

The AG is useless here - they are just the governments legal adviser. They can bring/open/reopen cases and claims within the confines of the legal system but they don’t actually administer justice.
The only person that can do anything about this the secretary for justice - that total waste of space, Dominic Raab.
Which makes our legal system even more of a joke

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
I don't know how the law works but I know if she breaks the law within the next 12 months she will go to jail. Does that just mean drink driving or any criminal offence. I'm unsure about that 🤷‍♀️
I’m pretty sure it’s any offensive then they will sentence her for the new offensive and the driving again.
So there’s hope for us all yet

👏 exactly she’s made no effort to even appear shameful I did say to my partner how the public was against her for drink driving on a ban then after all the comments on Instagram that was all #bekind but then when she goes over to Las Vegas straight out of rehab then she put on the marriage prank/whatever it was why putting it on Instagram knowing full well the attention she,d get from paps etcI noticed everyone had enough of her (I use to be a fan well yeah a fan many years ago aswell I have her books in my closet still 🙈 must remember to put them out actually. Her sister saying she took responsibility no she got caught she crashed she couldn’t deny it

Thanks for explaining I was thinking earlier what’s legitimate expectation mean 🤷‍♀️
On her first hearing the judge would of been aware of her previous convictions though wouldn’t she on that day ?
Im just so shocked that if on that day the judge knew about her previous why she would give her a condition for release I just can’t get over that she walked from court today when I knew someone who stupidly drove on a ban he got 4 months in prison and he wasn’t drunk or had done it 6 times like her either
(Sorry the above chats to the other two posts I meant to comment on individually I’m new over here )

Reactions: 9
  • Haha

👏 exactly she’s made no effort to even appear shameful I did say to my partner how the public was against her for drink driving on a ban then after all the comments on Instagram that was all #bekind but then when she goes over to Las Vegas straight out of rehab then she put on the marriage prank/whatever it was why putting it on Instagram knowing full well the attention she,d get from paps etcI noticed everyone had enough of her (I use to be a fan well yeah a fan many years ago aswell I have her books in my closet still 🙈 must remember to put them out actually. Her sister saying she took responsibility no she got caught she crashed she couldn’t deny it and as for mental health she definitely knows what she’s doing.

The magistrate at the first hearing wouldn’t actually have been allowed to take previous offences into account unless they were relevant to her bail - ie if they thought she was a flight risk they might have have cause to remand, but the fact that she’s done all this before isn’t relevant. Previous offences are really only relevant for sentencing where she’s pleaded guilty.

I think they could have taken previous stays in the priory into account though when setting her conditions for initial release pending sentencing - the CPS should have made representations to have that condition removed given the fact that her multiple stays there haven’t worked previously. Either the magistrate or the CPS ducked up there IMO

Reactions: 22
Can’t stand The Scum, but oh my, she has pissed them off big style. Prob wasn’t best to have kept biting the hand that feeds eh Skanky and Wanky.

Damning headline and article, let’s hope they keep up a campaign against her and her ludicrous lifestyle. Appears they‘ve taken on board that people are rightly appalled and indignant about her sentencing. Won’t hold my breath, but for today they’ve turned on her.

0409DA9B-CA18-4D1B-8FA7-927F5B38E203.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Can’t stand The Scum, but oh my, she has pissed them off big style. Prob wasn’t best to have kept biting the hand that feeds eh Skanky and Wanky.

Damning headline and article, let’s hope they keep up a campaign against her and her ludicrous lifestyle. Appears they‘ve taken on board that people are rightly appalled and indignant about her sentencing. Won’t hold my breath, but for today they’ve turned on her.

View attachment 926883
The headlines bad enough, and it doesn’t even mention her previous offences.

I’d be keeping my head down…forever

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.