Katie Price #93 C U Next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not trying to excuse drink driving but there was a case in the Scottish newspapers recently of a young girl convicted of drink driving who committed suicide in prison.

It was her first offence and the family where expecting a suspended sentence but the judge suddenly announced a prison sentence. She was bullying by the other inmates and target by prison officers for strip searches because she wouldn't complain. The lassie was obviously struggling - her hair was falling out because of stress and she ultimately took her own life. The family have complained about her treatment.

Now I'm not dismissing drink driving, but how come that lassie got the jail for a first offence and this git gets away with it, whilst she's already banned, is under the influence of drugs and doesn't have any insurance!!!

Completely bananas!!!

But then I never expected her to go to jail. I expected her to use Harvey was a literal get out of jail card.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Clemmie in the Sun is going for it....
Screenshot_20211216-003326_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sadly in the rest of the article she kisses Skankys ass

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Hit her where it hurts and unfollow the bleep.

I never wish bad karma on someone but she deserves everything bad in life.

Once again, brings out Harvey for the old sympathy. What a disgusting creature she is

• Heart
Reactions: 31
she should have had a curfew tagged that would of stopped her going out/being in lots of places
only one address allowed it would of impacted greatly on her

Reactions: 24
She looks completely out of it in the court photos, wouldn’t surprise me if she’d taken Valium or Diazepam. And seriously the state of those clip in extensions at the back.

Can someone let me know when Piers
Morgan decides to offer his opinion on her sentence as he’s such good public servant to dish out his thoughts and commentary. Oh wait, he won’t will he. He’s scared of making her angry 😡

Reactions: 41
The stupid thing is that short hair actually suits her. She should embrace it.
long hair is assosciated with young girls/women, it would mean her facing getting old and she cant face that ( same as that barbie pink colour she insists on wearing).she's too old and stale now. when she does realise it,it will be the end of her !

Reactions: 17
I refuse to watch any more of her YouTube shite. She just makes me too angry - plus it's as boring as hell.
I am going to take a step back from this tit-show. Someone wake me up when she breaks the terms of her suspended sentence and she ends up with some sort of just punishment for being a complete and utter C. U. N. T.
Me too as she makes money from people watching her YouTube Channel and from her IG posts containing videos as she started adding adverts a few weeks ago, which brings her in more easy money each time people click on her links and she gets thousands of views 😶

• Sad
  • Angry
Me too as she makes money from people watching her YouTube Channel and from her IG posts containing videos as she started adding adverts a few weeks ago, which brings her in more easy money each time people click on her links and she gets thousands of views 😶
Me too. I think that's the way to cut off her supply of money and attention. She will have to go and work in Poundstretchers then or knowing her it will be dealing or OF

• Heart
I can't believe Sophie actually believes what she's written on Insta. Maybe she has heard Katies sob stories in private, but Katie has made no real effort of publicly acknowledging the very long list of eff-ups. In fact, quite the opposite. Since the crash, she has thrown it in everyone's faces with her disregard.

IF and it is a big if, she does have MH issues, she would get far more sympathy by being transparent and dropping this fake persona BS. No one buys this Jordan schtick anymore. Jordan is dead.
I think Sophie’s a tad upset as she couldn’t join ‘the family celebrations’ with her mum and sister. She was on her IG stories earlier saying she was having a very bad day 🎻 as she was driving to see her mum her partner rung to tell her he’s got Covid so she had to go back home, how unfortunate 🤥. I don’t wish him ill but I have no sympathy or empathy for her, I think she’s probably as narcissistic as KP if she thinks KP’s recent behaviour is taking responsibility.

Reactions: 26
Completely shocked at lack of custodial sentence today. Also shocked at the outfit she wore to court! Complete lack of respect and sense of occasion to turn up to court in a T-shirt and jeans.
That is a really confident move to turn up to court dressed like that, almost as if she knew she didn’t have to make an effort.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Can’t stand The Scum, but oh my, she has pissed them off big style. Prob wasn’t best to have kept biting the hand that feeds eh Skanky and Wanky.

Damning headline and article, let’s hope they keep up a campaign against her and her ludicrous lifestyle. Appears they‘ve taken on board that people are rightly appalled and indignant about her sentencing. Won’t hold my breath, but for today they’ve turned on her.

View attachment 926883
Is that really their front page news?
With the human rights act being rewritten, omicron, the nhs on the brink, retirement age being raised, protest and policing, voting to privatise said nhs, the entire country being ripped apart - and katie bleeping price is the best they can do?

No wonder it's such a loathed paper.
She will absolutely love it. Headlines.

Clemmie in the Sun is going for it....
View attachment 926904
Sadly in the rest of the article she kisses Skankys ass
Hypocrites. Utterly.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Soooo disappointed in the judge today, going to the Priory should have no relevance in her sentencing as she has been in & out of The Priory pretty much every 6mths-a year for last few years & still continues to drink, take drugs & drive while disqualified. Pretty obvious most recent stint has zero effect on her mindset when seen jetting off to the adult playground of Las Vegas when barely released from The Priory care. Las Vegas is the last place you go with alcohol/drug issues. Stupid judge obviously doesn’t read the papers!

With a further 2 year disqualification the odds are high she will get caught behind the wheel again because she thinks she can still get away with it, I only pray she doesn’t kill anyone next time.

Reactions: 27
I have lurked on here for a few weeks and have been watching with baited breath for the outcome of the court case today and I can honestly say, I am fucken fuming!!!!! I have NO IDEA how this woman manages to get away with the things that she does.
My mum was a complete alcoholic and got done for drink driving after hitting a parked car in the 90’s - whilst waiting for her court date, in good ole Krustie style, she got caught again a couple months later - again only her car involved - thank GOD she never hurt or killed anyone else on either of those times, or like KP the times she drove and never got caught!!
Anyway, long story short - she got sentenced to 3 MONTHS IN HOLLOWAY* for driving whilst disqualified. I am absolutely baffled how this joke of a mother/woman can have been banned 6 times and NEVER have been sentenced to any time in jail. It’s clear she is currently unable to spend time alone with her kids unsupervised and that all of the pics she is posting are old pictures - make no mistake - as was I, her kids are old enough to see what a fuckn mess she is and how she only EVER puts herself first.
Gahhhhhh!!!! So angry!!!

Edit: *totally bleeping deserved, but it didn’t stop her

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I have lurked on here for a few weeks and have been watching with baited breath for the outcome of the court case today and I can honestly say, I am fucken fuming!!!!! I have NO IDEA how this woman manages to get away with the things that she does.
My mum was a complete alcoholic and got done for drink driving after hitting a parked car in the 90’s - whilst waiting for her court date, in good ole Krustie style, she got caught again a couple months later - again only her car involved - thank GOD she never hurt or killed anyone else on either of those times, or like KP the times she drove and never got caught!!
Anyway, long story short - she got sentenced to 3 MONTHS IN HOLLOWAY* for driving whilst disqualified. I am absolutely baffled how this joke of a mother/woman can have been banned 6 times and NEVER have been sentenced to any time in jail. It’s clear she is currently unable to spend time alone with her kids unsupervised and that all of the pics she is posting are old pictures - make no mistake - as was I, her kids are old enough to see what a fuckn mess she is and how she only EVER puts herself first.
Gahhhhhh!!!! So angry!!!

Edit: *totally bleeping deserved, but it didn’t stop her
Sorry to hear of your struggles with your mam and welcome Cheeky monk3y. Yes she is a joke. I can't decide whether or not that pic of her going into the court showed her shitting her pants thinking "I'm fucked "or she was putting it on for the media and courts. I'm inclined to think the latter. That bloody woman loves to sail close to the wind and that mindset will be the downfall of her. I remember watching a clip of her saying" I will have the last laugh, I always do" this is the pure arrogance of this POS. She is far from glamorous these days, looks more like a down and out and always looks grubby

She looks completely out of it in the court photos, wouldn’t surprise me if she’d taken Valium or Diazepam. And seriously the state of those clip in extensions at the back.

Can someone let me know when Piers
Morgan decides to offer his opinion on her sentence as he’s such good public servant to dish out his thoughts and commentary. Oh wait, he won’t will he. He’s scared of making her angry 😡
Yes he's always on his high horse taking the moral high ground. Just look at the way he lays into Meghan and Harry. I'm no fan of those 2 btw. I think for someone who has a lot to say about people's bad behaviour he seems to be strangely quiet. Piers gives the impression he wants to call people out on their bad behaviour all the while Kunt Prick is one of the worst offenders

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.