Katie Price #93 C U Next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An Ode to a Troglodyte

Can’t pay, won’t pay,
All in a days work,
Can’t cook, won’t cook,
Dont know what’s a fork,

Modelling, toddling,
With her broken feet,
Shape shifting, Piss taking,
Making ends meet

Mum of the year, Rear of the year
When horses pulled a cart
Gurning, churning, forever moaning,
She stinks like a rancid fart

Hubble bubble, toil and trouble
Into the witches brew
Smoke and mirrors, frogs and toads
Irish stew (in the name of the law)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It is a good thread title, but it had less votes than mine. Don't change anything, I just wanted to remind people.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It is a good thread title, but it had less votes than mine. Don't change anything, I just wanted to remind people.
Apologies for that, the old thread over-ran again and I didn't see your suggestion, I was rushed like last night.

I'm really pissed off at the sentence KP was given, totally wrong, so much for justice, not surprised at the out-rage!

At least she didn't punch the air like last time she was in the tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I was so furious with the lack of punishment that I couldn’t even bring myself to comment on the last thread (also, my son insisted on making 32 packets of reindeer dust for his friends at school while I was trying to make Christmas cards on my Cricut for our family and juggling the dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer while trying to get ready to leave the country on Saturday!)

Every police force in the UK should refuse to take part on drink drive campaigns between now and Christmas cos this just pisses all over any effort to keep the roads safe - there will be people out there who haven’t already had 6 driving bans who might not see the harm in drinking and driving because she’s shown you can get away with it.

She’s a disgrace!

Sophie commenting on her Instagram pic of how she’s jot embarrassed and how she has been honest with her mental health makes me feel sick - clearly things are just back to normal in her world now and she will just brazen it out and continue flogging her cheap tit that nobody wants to buy!
Exactly that. Posting old videos of Harvey baking cakes. Wtf! Who walks out of court then thinks, oh I know I'll post some videos on YouTube or whatever it was as though that's the normal thing to do. 🤬🤬.
I posted earlier that I'm going to get drunk, take drugs then drive myself home. If it's good enough for some then it's good enough for all 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
An Ode to a Troglodyte

Can’t pay, won’t pay,
All in a days work,
Can’t cook, won’t cook,
Dont know what’s a fork,

Modelling, toddling,
With her broken feet,
Shape shifting, Piss taking,
Making ends meet

Mum of the year, Rear of the year
When horses pulled a cart
Gurning, churning, forever moaning,
She stinks like a rancid fart

Hubble bubble, toil and trouble
Into the witches brew
Smoke and mirrors, frogs and toads
Irish stew (in the name of the law)
Absolutely brilliant!

More scary than Roald Dahl’s The Grand High Witch! 🧙‍♀️ When KP gets ready for bed and takes off her wig 🙀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Apologies for that, the old thread over-ran again and I didn't see your suggestion, I was rushed like last night.

I'm really pissed off at the sentence KP was given, totally wrong, so much for justice, not surprised at the out-rage!

No probs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I can't believe Sophie actually believes what she's written on Insta. Maybe she has heard Katies sob stories in private, but Katie has made no real effort of publicly acknowledging the very long list of eff-ups. In fact, quite the opposite. Since the crash, she has thrown it in everyone's faces with her disregard.

IF and it is a big if, she does have MH issues, she would get far more sympathy by being transparent and dropping this fake persona BS. No one buys this Jordan schtick anymore. Jordan is dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
My ex did his community service sorting through bags of stained clothes in the backroom of a charity shop, if skanky gets that for hers, she will feel right at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
My ex did his community service sorting through bags of stained clothes in the backroom of a charity shop, if skanky gets that for hers, she will feel right at home.

She will try sell it all on Depop. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Let us not forget that once upon a long ago KP being in court today would have made the front page of the tabloids .... Not anymore skanky ... Your 15 minutes are over ... Who actually carries an envelope about with 'signed tv contracts' written on it ??? With who ... Not a mainstream channel that's for sure, you couldn't even get an interview on one of them now ... Not after today ... GMB, Lorraine, Loose Women or This Morning won't even be interested anymore because their audience is appalled by your recent behaviour ... ITV2 won't be Interested in your 'crazy life' because it's actually just really boring ... Except for the drugs, alcohol, illegal driving and slapgate, none of those things would be suitable for a reality show .. you are mostly alone with Carol, have limited contact with all of your kids and apart from the above you do bugger all except pretend to have injuries, have more plastic surgery, walk around near the Priory sign or in random streets wearing tracksuits with Biffa and go on holiday every other week ... NO ONE CARES ... NO ONE IS INTERESTED ANYMORE ... duck OFF, WHEN YOU SEE A SIGN SAYING duck OFF THEN duck OFF SOME MORE ... DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM AND PERMANENTLY duck OFF ... no one will even notice that you have gone, you are that irrelevant
The last time she was on GMB, with her sister, the response on Twitter was horrendous, with everyone asking wtf was the point of her being on. She’s got nothing of interest to say, and until that changes why would anyone book her? Prison, confession, redemption and recovery could have been a good arc but she’s not humble enough for that - it would actually mean admitting she fucked up

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thanks for making me laugh. It's the first time today 🤣🤣
I'm glad you're laughing. ❤ Tomorrow will be a better day for everyone...except her! And it's 9 days until santa comes! We can eat and drink ourselves silly and not worry about violating a suspended sentence! Mwahahahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Yeah, today was not a victory for her. She’s a convicted criminal, not being in jail doesn’t change that

Reactions: 37
The Plod are equally bemused:

Of course they are. She probably would have got even less punishment if they hadn’t pushed CPS charges. Say what you like, but they don’t like soft sentencing anymore than anyone else.

Reactions: 32
Exactly that. Posting old videos of Harvey baking cakes. Wtf! Who walks out of court then thinks, oh I know I'll post some videos on YouTube or whatever it was as though that's the normal thing to do. 🤬🤬.
I posted earlier that I'm going to get drunk, take drugs then drive myself home. If it's good enough for some then it's good enough for all 🤬
A crack head

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.