Katie Price #93 C U Next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad that the police are going to appeal this sentence!! She deserves prison time, I mean what happens if she did that hours later when the school/work run was happening?! It could have been a lot worse. Also they should tag the witch so she can't duck off to Turkey to duck up her face for the billionth time.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry to hear of your struggles with your mam and welcome Cheeky monk3y. Yes she is a joke. I can't decide whether or not that pic of her going into the court showed her shitting her pants thinking "I'm fucked "or she was putting it on for the media and courts. I'm inclined to think the latter. That bloody woman loves to sail close to the wind and that mindset will be the downfall of her. I remember watching a clip of her saying" I will have the last laugh, I always do" this is the pure arrogance of this POS. She is far from glamorous these days, looks more like a down and out and always looks grubby
Yes he's always on his high horse taking the moral high ground. Just look at the way he lays into Meghan and Harry. I'm no fan of those 2 btw. I think for someone who has a lot to say about people's bad behaviour he seems to be strangely quiet. Piers gives the impression he wants to call people out on their bad behaviour all the while Kunt Prick is one of the worst offenders
His is so quick to say his piece and has really gone for Ben Affleck in the fail today, so his silence is baffling, i’m certain she has a scolding pot of tea, which she has threatened to spill…

Bear with…i’m poorly and its 0430 in the morning so ihope imake sense.
I wonder if he has an agreement with the clebs who feature on his programme that if they agree to tell all, his future silence is guaranteed….?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I hope they have her picking chewing gum from underneath bus seats, it needs to be something grim 😂
Many years ago on the underground thery had cleaners at night/early hours in morning,They would be on their knees shuffling along cleaning the lines,they were called Fluffers,that’s what’s skanky should do for CS..the old bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
community service and a 2 year ban is still good as we know how desperate she is to get back behind the wheel, and community service is a proper pain. hopefully she will get something dire to do. besides she will be back in court at some point in the future either, breaching the probation order or getting behind the wheel again.

Apparently she's back in court next week over an unpaid Dartford crossing charge that has gone from £7.50 to £1500 in unpaid penalties!

So on her IG stories feed she claimed she was baking a cake with Harvey, yet last week she was claiming they were living in hotels as they were homeless! She just can't keep her lies straight can she?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
How long before the next scandal from this utter c u n t. ?? 2 months I reckon !

Reactions: 17
I’m gobsmacked at the audacity of her turning up with designer bag and shoes and coffee! She doesn’t give a tit does she?!

Next thing will be how her community justice is being compromised as paps keep turning up and disrupting her ability to work. Wouldn’t surprise me if there is an attempt to overturn that part of her sentence on this basis.

Would she start her community service work before Xmas does anyone know?

Reactions: 21
£1000 LV boots....and £5 Claire's accessories clip-ins. Makes no sense.
The boots and handbag were noted by the creditors! She owes the courts over £7k. Why wasn’t an order made to clear the fees.

Katie is spending money as fast as she earns it! This isn’t a “lady” who has remorse for her actions.

She could have cleared the bankruptcy by now. All finished and behind her… but what does Katie Price choose to do.

I hope HMRC are paying close attention. Crimes HAVE BEEN committed for which HMRC could take the lead in prosecuting.

Exactly that. Posting old videos of Harvey baking cakes. Wtf! Who walks out of court then thinks, oh I know I'll post some videos on YouTube or whatever it was as though that's the normal thing to do. 🤬🤬.
I posted earlier that I'm going to get drunk, take drugs then drive myself home. If it's good enough for some then it's good enough for all 🤬
Isn’t she making money off of the back of her publicity today?
Thankfully each time she shows Harvey she reveals how little she understands him. His body language and behaviour around Katie also speaks volumes.

I know it’s frustrating for viewers but the more Harvey is shown on screen the more evidence can be gathered to support him.

@Binfest 👍 Thanks for update.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The boots and handbag were noted by the creditors! She owes the courts over £7k. Why wasn’t an order made to clear the fees.

Katie is spending money as fast as she earns it! This isn’t a “lady” who has remorse for her actions.

She could have cleared the bankruptcy by now. All finished and behind her… but what does Katie Price choose to do.

I hope HMRC are paying close attention. Crimes HAVE BEEN committed for which HMRC could take the lead in prosecuting.

Thankfully each time she shows Harvey she reveals how little she understands him. His body language and behaviour around Katie also speaks volumes.

I know it’s frustrating for viewers but the more Harvey is shown on screen the more evidence can be gathered to support him.

Hopefully that would be jail time the thieving hag.

Reactions: 15
It was merely proof of what I already knew - British "justice" is SHITE!

Nevertheless I sent a stinker to the Attorney General this morning so I hope everyone will do same to they get a deluge of it to greet them

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Thank you for the update @Cloud ChaserT

Will the Feb hearing go ahead?! Can she pull the MH Card again?!

I note Joe Harrington made some acknowledgment of her financial mess and bankruptcy hearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
An LBC presenter last night introducing a programme about drink driving 'Katie Price, I don't know much about her but she seems a rather ridiculous individual'.

• Haha
Just catching up on the latest Youtube. When she says I come to see you every weekend don't I Harvey....deathly silence from Harvey. The Santa phone call, again was all about her...Harvey has been nice to his mummy. Winding Harvey up putting the carrots on their noses WTF. Finally the absolute state of that cake, I think Harvey would of made a better job on his own.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
She's going to to end up killing someone, what an absolute farce. Yet JoeBloggs the Public would get more severe punishment.

"I wonder how Lee Purkiss got on in court today 🤔🤔🤣🤣"
I bet he got locked up, probably for dropping a fag butt on a pavement or something as serious as that............................

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How long before the next scandal from this utter c u n t. ?? 2 months I reckon !
Earlier than that I reckon. Something will happen over the Christmas period, she won’t have the kids as we are led to believe the Dad’s have them this year. Pwicey is going to party like crazy, and that relationship has the stability of a volcano about to explode. They have no friends, both families have been keeping their distance, don’t think either side is impressed with the pair of them, he has no proper job, just her chauffeur and general dogsbody.

Basically they live in each other’s pockets 24/7, its a very unhealthy toxic relationship, something will crack again. They often look like they’ve just had an argument.

A holiday is also probably looming, they may even be abroad for Christmas, but what do they actually do on hols, rarely see them doing any sightseeing etc, it‘s either her having surgery or them getting off their tits, like teenagers, and that’s when the tit flies. Trouble incoming soon I’d say.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.