Katie Price #93 C U Next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Greggs Sausage Roll 👋 hey there yes, I’m ok, still 😤 but been out since about 4.30 so just caught up on about 25 pages 🤦🏻‍♀️ The espresso martinis helped.
Let’s hope Sussex police do decide to appeal 🙏 No good writing to the MP as he was supporting her track a troll campaign.
@Binfest I hope they choke on their meal tonight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
OMG even that thick witch must be aware of the public reaction. She must know by now that everyone is outraged by this 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 39
She's started following a new hair extension guy....in Dubai. Watch this space for a xmas vacation!

It's the same guy who has just done Jessica Alves' hair, Ozzy Tudo.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Perhaps she will get shitfaced at her family dinner, cause a scene, get nicked and head straight to the slammer....

AFP clearly don't like CW, so a row over his mug should do it

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Who decides where and when she does her community service? Does she have to be available at all times?

Reactions: 19
I don't know how the law works but I know if she breaks the law within the next 12 months she will go to jail. Does that just mean drink driving or any criminal offence. I'm unsure about that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
How on earth Sophie bleeping Price says she has owned up to it! No she was caught red handed and made to admit what she had done wrong!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Reading all the comments on the local Horsham Facebook pages tonight I think I’d be correct in saying she’s not very popular around here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I don't know how the law works but I know if she breaks the law within the next 12 months she will go to jail. Does that just mean drink driving or any criminal offence. I'm unsure about that 🤷‍♀️
Theoretically any offence. And given that the suspended sentence is for driving offences it probably is the case.

Reactions: 17
The police are apparently appealling according to the DM they reckon it was too lenient.
Any chance the coppers are just saying that due to public reaction? They are "looking into" appealing that's all, after all this outcome makes their jobs tougher with every drink driver over Christmas. I have no faith in the legal system when it comes to celebs (even z list) the worst that will happen to KP is sunburn on her next holiday.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.