Katie Price #93 C U Next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who decides where and when she does her community service? Does she have to be available at all times?
Probation service will determine where she works to do it. A supervisor where she does the work will sign an attendance sheet every day she is there which gets sent to or handed to probation when she completes the 100 hours.she could do as little as 2 hours a week

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20211215-224354_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211215-224346_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211215-224126_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Sun turning on her.
Im sure I saw a photo of a close up of her phone in her hand today and the screen was all notifications - mainly Insta?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I am absolutely bleeping FURIOUS about today's sentencing.
What with that and the tit show that is the Government ducking and weaving about Christmas parties, I just despair.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I lurk here but I don’t usually post on these threads - I’m more of a Goodger scrunchie - but I wanted to pop on and share my two cents…

I’m a lawyer and unfortunately what happened at her sentencing was the best the judge could do. Essentially, the magistrate that released her after the first hearing royally cocked up because they did so on the condition that she “attend” a rehab program at the Priory. What this meant was that all she actually had to do was show up at the priory and complete a designated course and she would have a “legitimate expectation” not to be sent to prison. The judge who sentenced her had her hands tied - all she could do was hand the prison sentence on a suspended basis.

I don’t think that the initial magistrate made the right call. She’s done those Priory rehab things so many times that it’s clear it wasn’t going to work so it should never have been a condition for release. She should have simply been bailed on standard terms like those of us who can’t afford the likes of the priory would have been, and she could have been jailed today.

Unfortunately I think the secretary for justice would have to step in now to overturn this because it would mean a deviation from the sentencing guidelines and overturning a valid decision made by a sitting judge. So I wouldn’t hold your breath.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 97
She's started following a new hair extension guy....in Dubai. Watch this space for a xmas vacation!

It's the same guy who has just done Jessica Alves' hair, Ozzy Tudo.
FFS just gets straight back on with her life like nothing has happened!!! She makes me so bloody sick. Hair, nails, make up, filters!!! Holidays!!! Her life in a nutshell. Bet she believes none of this is her fault either. bleeping idiot!!! I’m beyond furious!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 32
£1000 LV boots....and £5 Claire's accessories clip-ins. Makes no sense.
She's got to a stage where her hair is so thin and damaged nothing will look good. With all types of extensions you need a layer of hair on top to keep them hidden but she has destroyed hers, so the thin wispy natural hair will never cover the extensions. seems like a metaphor for her life, she destroys everything but tries desperately to add fake stuff on top of the crap to distract!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
@Greggs Sausage Roll 👋 hey there yes, I’m ok, still 😤 but been out since about 4.30 so just caught up on about 25 pages 🤦🏻‍♀️ The espresso martinis helped.
Let’s hope Sussex police do decide to appeal 🙏 No good writing to the MP as he was supporting her track a troll campaign.
@Binfest I hope they choke on their meal tonight.
Write to attorney general.
Are plop kitchen still associated with her?

Reactions: 14
community service and a 2 year ban is still good as we know how desperate she is to get back behind the wheel, and community service is a proper pain. hopefully she will get something dire to do. besides she will be back in court at some point in the future either, breaching the probation order or getting behind the wheel again.

Reactions: 28
You can tell how disgusted the judge was by the situation in some of the quotes from her. I’d say a lot of effort went into trying to find a way round the guidelines…

Reactions: 46
heading towards 10k comments in the Mail. Havent seen one supportive one-everyone is outraged and says the same thing.
Kids? Ninth offense? Drink AND drugs?
NOTHING?!?!?!?!?!
its absurd.
Yeah regarding his rape case… no matter what went on he still admitted to shagging her mums pal!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
You can tell how disgusted the judge was by the situation in some of the quotes from her. I’d say a lot of effort went into trying to find a way round the guidelines…
Yep, if Amanda Kelly could have sent her down, there would have been no second thoughts. AK has come across Pwicey before and knows her form.

Reactions: 33
The AG is useless here - they are just the governments legal adviser. They can bring/open/reopen cases and claims within the confines of the legal system but they don’t actually administer justice.
The only person that can do anything about this the secretary for justice - that total waste of space, Dominic Raab.

Reactions: 26
Good to see that Sussex and Surrey Police are considering their position and their official statement says “We are now exploring whether we can appeal this sentence”.
She might get wind of this and, as usual duck off to Turkey. She is a weasel.

Reactions: 16
I hope they have her picking chewing gum from underneath bus seats, it needs to be something grim 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.