Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I wonder where she was filming this.

His dad's house is up for sale again. not a good look for viewers to see a car lot. 🏠 🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🤣
I suggested before that Crawl and his shady dad may be selling up to get the dosh to buy into the MM as they'd see it as an sure-fire investment (twelve acres with development potential). Skanky is a) thick as shit and b) totally in thrall to Crawl so they could easily con her. She needs to question why Crawl sticks around when everybody else has run away from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Posted 15 minutes ago

View attachment 918613

But Katie, you are not taking this seriously, fucking off to Belgium is proof!
priory for less than a week= cured, L.A on the piss (and gawd knows what else)= not cured, one quick day of running around swopping outfits, kids, pets, photograthing shit to sell crap and show what a great mum she THINKS is= resulting in more time to spend time with " the one", stuffing her filtered face with curry (and gawd knows what else), then off to Belgium to have a shit load of surgery and to find phone( missing up her tootie since 1999). she SHOULD be visiting her kids and family before she goes down, especially (the ill) jett. a filtered photo of you imitating keiren's bumhole dosn't cut it !

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
She will just be packing a Mrs Woods suitcase, having to remove all those labels off of everything brand new she has just purchased, like when she bought 2 cases full of brand new stuff for the kids before they went to Turkey. Filling it with Princess lashes, wigs, nails and bathbombs.

For dinner tonight will be an extra large curry, followed by a Maccy-D washed down with a 2 litre bottle of diet coke. Then she will be ready to hide the burner phone to take in, no 3 guesses where :sick: Finally will lay out her JYY chavtastic outfit for court, along with some very expensive trainers for her poorly feet.

She will be Facetiming all her kids as soon as they are home from school telling them they are soooooo cute and telling AFP what to write for her IG statement while she is banged up inside.

I take it the Harvey YT will be scheduled for tomorrow evening as a deflection, unless she puts it on tonight.

Then again, she's probably been in the hairdressers all day having a wash and blowdry. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile Cole….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

Krm2011

VIP Member
She's gonna be going right through the back catalogue of pics of the kids today in a last ditch attempt to show that she's in fact a wonderful mother and is simply misunderstood 😂

1837184816 pics incoming 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Haha. I’ve always wondered about him. Princess always seemed scared of him so I was always half expecting him to be exposed as some sort of kiddie fiddler or at least on the Claire’s law register.
To be fair, I personally don’t believe there is anything untoward about him that way. If anything I think that Princess had a little bit of a crush on him,and in turn this inflated his already overinflated ego.
He’s fame hungry, but they all are. I think (at best), he s indifferent to KPs kids.The issue I have is his interaction with Harvey.Unlike his mother I don’t regard it as banter,I see mocking,goading and an encouragement of swearing/rudeness in a handicapped boy.
Harvey may be a young man in years,but mentally he is much, much younger.That is what I find distasteful.
If he had tried to curb the swearing,giving the bird etc ,I would actually applaud him.
But no, the “Bantz” is so much more fun for him and that lousy mother.

• Angry
  • Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
I don't know how she finds these subservient men, poor Keiran wound up as one too.
Her fans blamed Kieran but the way she treated him in public was uncomfortable to watch, I felt for him. She did the same to Peter, Alex and Kris. Narcissists are pros at reeling you in, love bombing, making you feel sorry for them, telling you they’ve been treated badly in previous relationships. Until I dated one I didn’t know they even existed, the head games they play are something else. I finally got out of the relationship after 5 years and ended up having to have counselling. Once you’ve dated a narcissist you can usually spot them a mile off and I think KP has met her match with another narcissist in CW, they deserve each other.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Meh, suicide attempts. But yes I think people are tired of her now and have little sympathy because she contradicts herself every 5 minutes. If she had just said after the crash she was in a dark place mental health-wise, and went away for a few months to work on it maybe people would believe her.
People are so saturated with her ongoing deluge of 💩 that no matter what rabbit she chooses to pull out of the hat, no one will bat an eyelid because it will be put in ‘another ploy’ column. I truly think she has burnt her bridges this time. A non custodial sentence will cause an outcry!

Sarahvas

She is so stupid. The judge is being goaded my arse. The reason the judge may give you a custodial sentence is because you committed (and admitted) an offence over the threshold of one. It's fairly basic to understand my three year old dog even gets it 🤣

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Latest
Oh, those imaginary friends of hers (aka KP herself) selling 💩 story to DM again. We all know she has no friends. Unless it’s Christmas Carol trying to make some quick cash.

She claims in the media that she has to care for her mother and Harvey, yet she is stupid enough to document her comings and goings and there is very little time for her to spend with these people she is supposedly having to care for! First class muppet, she is. Putting herself out there countless times a day telling her porkies to gain sympathy only leads to people with even one brain cell catching her out in her lies.

Last edited:

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I love that she's worried about what her kids will think if she goes down tomorrow 😂😂 Yup, they'll be gutted that you've been punished for committing a crime. Stupid thick bitch 🙄
Yet she's not worried about them seeing her shove a phone up her fandango, having a toe shoved up her snatch, endless 'sexy' topless poses, tons of naked pics showing her tattooed fanny, tons of pics of her being a drunken drugged up slag. Or reading about her constantly slagging off their dads.
She really is sick. She is seriously deluded. And I honestly believe she is dangerous. She would kill someone & show no remorse or accept any responsibility 😕

• Angry
  • Heart

ouroboros

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me how one person can have 13 tit jobs please? Her skin must look like Buffalo Bill’s skin coat! 😱

• Haha
  • Sick

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hope you have a lovely break my friend 👽🤗❤😘 don't worry, I'll give you the news in a nutshell when you get back, hopefully that the Skanky deceitful bitch has got her comeuppance with a bit of luck 😘🐾 xx
Thank you very much my friend 🥰🤗👽🐾❤💖😘 xx.
That be great thank you ❤❤👽🐾🥰🤗😘 xx. Sorry not been on the Krusties thread, I will when the Katie one slows down, which I doubt will be yet lol..as you know I'm not the fastest reader 🥰🤗😘 xxx
Pom hugs 💖🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16392685951470.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Squirrelina

VIP Member
It’s her arrogance and flippant remarks that really make my foot itch😡 we all knew she was gonna use the ‘dying mom’ and ‘Harvey’ card, what an absolute div! maybe she should of spent her time wisely instead of galavanting round Vegas and getting butchered in Brussels
If she could be humble for once in her tawdry life we may not be as harsh. For me, it’s the hardest part to comprehend. I don’t think any of us tattler family can either. We have a natural sense of shame, embarrassment, decorum. I know how you feel dear Greggs. She does not belong in civilised society. Something is terribly wrong with her. My horrid father is a narc like her, but even he was not as bad as this creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Ecosse

VIP Member
I think the person who said she went over to Brussels for a consultation probably has it right.
And remember this time last year, when they went to the Maldives (for her bankruptcy hearing)? She was pictured sitting on a dock, about to slide into the water. I was wondering how on earth she was going to climb back up the basic-looking ladder back onto the pontoon. No one could have lifter her back up...
That was the holiday she was "accidentally" caught walking (reflected in a mirror and also in a restaurant walking back from the loo).

Reactions: 34