Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member

This upcoming week will be a lot of new threads each day, so be prepared 💕

That pic is so cute, thank you 🥰❤❤🤗😘 xx.

Sadly I'm away on hoilday to Ireland for four days from Tuesday..so going to miss alot of posts and threads..I will pop in when I can to have a lurk and see how it's going but won't be active to I'm back and then also make pics again 🥰😘 xx.
I'm admitting to actually wishing I gone another week instead to keep up as much as possible on here 😀🥰😘 xx.

Made earlier lol 😄 x..

Resizer_16392434107310.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

PTMe

Chatty Member
Good luck with that trying to promote this no mark fool. He would be the kiss of death for most businesses. Unless Arthur Daley is looking for someone to promote his new car lot.
'I don't want the fame, I hate the cameras, I don't need to do all this ad bollocks and I certainly don't need the money'

An actual quote he once told me.

He's absolutely full of shit. He loves it all.

• Haha
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
QUOTE="Rita Chevrolet, post: 7444270, member: 217132"]
She's finally got The One alright :) He's just as vile as she is so they're a Match Made in Hell :)

I'll believe it too but frankly because its her I couldn't give a shite either way :)
[/QUOTE]
Yup, me too....I couldn't give a shite either way either. And I think this is what will sink her. Absolutely nobody gives a shit anymore. On here, we are heavily invested in her (albeit negatively 🤭) & we are just not interested at all anymore because she is borrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiing 😴 Every single little thing has been rinsed, repeated & done to death. Each & every single lie has been told over & over & over & over again 😴😴😴😴 And if we're not interested anymore imagine how uninterested everyone else is 😂 She's having to shout louder every single time to get herself heard. Less & less people are hearing each time she shouts.

In all honesty can anyone think of anything that she could release as an 'exclusive' to make us all sit up & listen? Something new? Something remotely interesting? Something vaguely newsworthy? I'm now running off to have a think 🤔🤷

• Heart

Frankenprice123

I reckon the boob n ass job is all bollocks

She knows she's going down for a stretch so went and got a phone n charger inserted up her muff ...

• Haha
  • Sick

Webster1357

VIP Member
She’s not going anywhere..😡
You are forgetting...IT'S HER 6th OFFENCE!

I want a custodial sentence because a ban and a fine has been tried before and has not worked. She is a serial offender and needs a serious punishment to hopefully deter her. It is not personal for me. It's not wanting to live in a society where drinking and driving is given a slap on the wrist and offenders can re-offend. There was a beautiful girl in my sons school, about 4 years ago when she was 11 years old, on her way home from primary school to the bus stop to go home, a drunk driver mounted the kerb, ran her into a brick wall and killed her instantly. It was devastating for the whole community, I still won't let my boys walk the way she was going.

He got a jail sentence (8 years I think) but why do we have to wait for these people to kill someone before we punish them? That could SO easily have been one of my children. Katie Price could have done this to someone's child, and yet look how she's acting now. She doesn't seem ashamed. She doesn't seem sorry. She hasn't even apologised.

• Angry
  • Sad

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Hey my lovely Tattle family ❤
I just had a little trip to Instagram on Keiran's and Michelle's and it looks as though they having lots of fun with the kids while Skanky Drawers is getting herself rearranged 🤢🤢
She will be spitting feathers and swearing like a trooper if she sees these photos. She will particularly hate the one with Bunny and Michelle. Whereas she plays happy families with contrived pics, both Kieran and Pete are genuine in their child rearing and that is why the children are so happy in their homes. Children thrive in homes where there are consistent boundaries as that make them feel safe to relax.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Off on hoilday Tuesday so I be on Wednesday to pop on and say hello and see how things are going, then back to normal either late Friday evening or Saturday 💖🥰 x.
Love Pom 🥰.
I leave a pic here for now and start again when I'm back 🥰😀 xx

Resizer_16394440741510.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

DC16

VIP Member
So - what evidence do us tattlers have that Cole is a dealer and not of the car kind….?

Who’s this ex Perie someone mentioned on the last thread? Is there any stories from her about what he was like?
No, apparently she’s afraid of him, I was told she was threatened by him while she was undergoing chemo. She is all good now though.
There were a few mentions on her Facebook about Carl cooking for her and mucking out her horses. I presume he took her to LV as she has pictures there. Complete opposite to KP, she is absolutely stunning.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

VIP Member
Even if she escapes jail this time, WTF is she on, planning another trip to Vegas in the New Year? It was beyond astounding that she was let in last time with her record (and she surely must have lied on the ESTA form) but surely she won't get away with that again?
If she escapes prison she will be out of the country faster than you can snap your fingers, she will not fuck about.

If she escapes prison then the legal system has FAILED.

Sparkly23

New thread suggestion: On the 12th day of Christmas, the judge said to KP, no more get out of jail cards, not even Harvey!

• Haha
  • Heart

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Mum's last Christmas is upon us!
Fa lah lah lah la la la
The oxygen machine an added bonus!
Fa lah lah lah la la la
Harvey is violent and needs me badly !
Fa lah lah lah la la la
On my seven holidays I missed him madly!
Fa lah lah lah la la la!
Insta kids photos coming out my ears!
Fa lah lah lah la la la
Oh NO Your Yonour I don't do coke or beers!
Fa lah lah lah la la la
I just have Crawl he's my rock!
Fa lah lah lah la la la
He will carry me when my legs stop!
Fa lah lah lah la la la
Speaking of,I'm having a flare up!
Fa lah lah lah la la la
Time for him to wheel my chair up!
Fa lah lah lah la la la
Maybe a bath bomb will help my circulation?
Fa lah lah lah la la la
So Your Honour in this situation!
Fa lah lah lah la la la
I'm not available for my prison vacation!
Fa lah lah lah la la la
I'm number one mum in the nation!
Fa lah lah lah la la la

• Haha
  • Heart

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
It's the Sun's fault I'm in jail. Yeah, ok hun.
It’s her arrogance and flippant remarks that really make my foot itch😡 we all knew she was gonna use the ‘dying mom’ and ‘Harvey’ card, what an absolute div! maybe she should of spent her time wisely instead of galavanting round Vegas and getting butchered in Brussels

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

emisixo

I’d like to know how she managed to get out of the car with her broken trotters.
Can I just say you guys have me chuckling away with all her different names she’s been gifted and the impressions!

Skanky, Krusty, The Pwicey , Pete you Cunt, AFP… comedy gold.

BUT… nothing has me in stitches quite like the mention of her TROTTERS! It cracks me up every time! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41