Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PTMe

Chatty Member
Here is the advert for his father's house.

Spent many a great time partying in this house growing up, not knowing who Cole was and how we were related! Daddy is a cowboy builder and his ex wife is entitled to half the profits from the sale. Hopefully he sticks by his word!

• Wow
Reactions: 40

NotTheDoctor26

Sorry if someone has already posted this but, we’re now going to be subjected to this shite
Sorry if this has been posted, trying to catch up. The people who cannot wear a face mask properly if their life depended on it, selling face masks! Also, as far as we know, it could be anyones last Christmas. We are all terminal. It could be my last Christmas, who knows? Maybe I should go out and do a one woman purge, cos you know, last Christmas and all that! How many of us have actually lost people this year? And carried on being law abiding citizen, carried on being parents, carried on going to earn a decent living. Not gone on drink and drug rampages? what will it take for the media to rise up and expose this woman for what she is? I hope the judge looks solely at her previous and imposes a lawful sentence, I cannot imagine a judge being swayed by SM etc.

• Heart

hugothebear

VIP Member
So in 2010 I was convicted for drink driving, 3 times over the limit, however I failed/refused to provide at the police station, and this is what I was prosecuted for, my solicitor told me I was looking at a custodial sentence.
I had 2 of my then young children in the car with me, I hit a stationary vehicle but still wrote my car off, thankfully none of us were hurt.
I got a 18 month ban and the judge told me if there had been other family to look after my kids I would have been sent to prison despite it being my first driving offence and with no prior.
I did my 18 month ban and then did not drive until 2016.
The guilt and the shame and the remorse stayed with me and I didn't feel I deserved to drive.
In 2016 I had to drive again due to a new job, but still almost 12 years later I still live with the guilt, remorse and shame, I have flash backs and one of my children who is older now is still not comfortable being in the same car as me when I am driving.
How she has got away with so many driving offenses I don't know, and how she feels no remorse and can just blatantly be so hard faced about this, well I just don't get it.
I am still disgusted at myself for that one terrible decision, but I learnt from it, big time.
She has no morality or shame.

I admire your honesty and the fact you face up to your actions.

• Heart

the slosher KP

VIP Member
I have to say this. I can’t keep it quiet anymore
I think Kierans will is lovely!!

Pleeeeease, can someone answer the following? I’m desperately trying to keep up.
1.Alluding to a previous post, is Paige related to CW? Or did I dream this??
2. I clicked the link to Keirins OF photos, I really hope the woman he’s shagging isn't Michelle, or is it? (I really hope not)
3. I don’t live that far from Crawley. Can members of the public attend? Cos I am willing to take one for the team…
Please take one for the team and go. You’d prob have to arrive early as unlike her KP equestrian range I’d imagine it’ll be rammo with press

• Haha
  • Wow

kirajodie

VIP Member

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
My OH is just recovering from surgery and waiting on radiotherapy for breast cancer.
This is just over three years since bowel cancer and not once has she complained, moaned or wanted to get in a car as a passenger without seatbelts or go driving like an arsehole.
Watching the circus that is Pricey with her myriad excuses and enablers just makes me want to throttle the selfish cunt.

• Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
Using H as an excuse again. He doesn’t even live there!!!
Harvey hasn't even been to MM since he went back to residential.

What she is saying about H is true, he hates wearing clothes. One of the neighbours called her to say he was standing at the door naked once. She didn't even realise and she was home! Says it all really. Funny how he'd always get dressed when I encouraged him to though, just seems to be her commands he can't grasp.

The bad news is I've tested positive for Covid. The good news is I can sit and revel in tomorrow's drama. We can only hope the judge sees straight through her and sends her down. She deserves nothing more than to be brought back down to earth.

• Heart
  • Wow

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Goading the judge!!! She’s not shown one bit of remorse with her behaviour since the accident. She’s the one goading the media.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yep the judge will base the decsion based on what they read in the Sun!!! Katie Price brings a whole new meaning to Stupid.
But go for it, appeal your sentence because "the Judge has been goaded by The Sun" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Narrative for the court which they've used the MSM for:

No home - dangerous shit pit.

DA - Still onging.

Harvey - Every weekend.

Priory - Acknowledges her problems.

Surgery - Insecure/MH.

Heard she is attending but will be something else that we're trying to figure out atm.
Hang on a min, she's going to claim Domestic Abuse is ongoing and they're going to read that out in court whilst she is still with Carl and Carl
has been on visits with Harvey with her?! Someone please make it make sense :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Only one thing to say, IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME DON'T DO THE CRIME!
The Judge as already warned you that this usually has a prision sentence.
As for excuses don't forget you have used them all in court numerous times in previous case's, and guess what AFP is STILL ALIVE! Harvey is in full-time RESIDENTIAL CARE AND DOESN'T NEED YOU.
As for the media, you wouldn't have a pot to piss in without them.
As for your Mental Health....you have Fucked up your whole life, you destroy everything you touch. That isn't Mental Health that is someone who has spent her life blaming others, never thinking of others, and never taking responsibilty for her shit.
This "if youd been frew what ive been frew" doesn't wash. We all have had to deal with awful things, things thst weren't of our own making but we don't cry PTSD or MH.
You actually make me feel physically sick when you play these cards.
If the Judge doesn't send you to prison due to you playing the system, then I hope you've played it well and you end up getting fucking sectioned. 😡😡😡

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
I’ve just booked tomorrow off work so I can enjoy every moment of the big day, it’s gonna be like FA cup final day when I was a kid!! But don’t forget folks, don’t get to disheartened if we don’t get the result we want. The bankruptcy courts will take her to task in February anyway. Isn’t it exciting lol

• Haha
  • Heart
In all honesty can anyone think of anything that she could release as an 'exclusive' to make us all sit up & listen? Something new? Something remotely interesting? Something vaguely newsworthy? I'm now running off to have a think 🤔🤷
Meh, suicide attempts. But yes I think people are tired of her now and have little sympathy because she contradicts herself every 5 minutes. If she had just said after the crash she was in a dark place mental health-wise, and went away for a few months to work on it maybe people would believe her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
It must be quite a dilemma for her: Jail would result in loads and loads of sellable stories BUT..................she wouldn't be able to keep Cole under her thumb and he might stray with someone younger and prettier.
Can you imagine Carl in the court room when the judge says “take her down” he’ll be like “Nooooooooooooooo, not my Dolly!” Falls to his knees “I will wait for you Dolly!! I pwomise!”... “quick Dad, let’s get them locks changed on the Mucky Mansion and turn those MM letters upside down to WW aka Woods Won!!!!!” WoooooHoooooooo!!!!

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Extremely weak tea but as I’ve mentioned before I don’t live far from the MM and was chatting about KP to a friend today. She said that another friend of hers has seen KP driving since the crash! 😳
Don’t have anything to back this up but why doesn’t this surprise me?
She needs locking up!!
Would that person be willing to make a statement to the police about it? 🙏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
I'm so excited for tomorrow, gonna have an early dinner in a bit then a nice bath with a Waheyyy fanny fizza thrown in (if it stains me enamel I'll let it go I'm too excited to care) then into my new Jyyyyyyyucky Jim Jams and hang a pink veloor legging up on the mantelpiece. Gonna get a plop meal (hang on is that Skanky or Bewful YungGel's preferred cuisine, I forget which I'm so excited) and chuck in on a tray with the fillum peeled back for our Maj (the one that will be doling out the justice) when she comes down the chimney later. Will have read of Arv n Meeeee to settle me down then take myself off to bye byes and sweet dreams of what tomorrow SHOULD bring.

Did I say was excited WooHOOOOOOO

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Oh dear #Pom Bear you do make me lol! Yes, I remember you saying you'd be away on yer hols, but would wrangle ways to dip into this thread from time to time. Have an amazing time (you cute, clever fur-ball) we need for you to lighten our days! x
Thank you 😀🥰💖🤗😘 xx.
Yep I certainly be dipping in..it properly be at my usual time around 1am or thereabouts as the days are more busy. I might say a quick hello etc though pics will wait to I'm back 😀🤗😘 xx

I found this pic I made a year ago..Dec 13th exactly to be precise..I've been on this thread on and off for a year 🥰💖😀 xx.

Resizer_16079013962240.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

CAKEANDCUSTARD

Hey my lovely Tattle family ❤
I just had a little trip to Instagram on Keiran's and Michelle's and it looks as though they having lots of fun with the kids while Skanky Drawers is getting herself rearranged 🤢🤢
These are so lovely to see, children being children not being used for a person’s MO.
Jett looks genuinely happy, and very close to Michelle’s son and which will no doubt pass Skanky off, Bunny looks very close with Michelle. The fact those kids have the love and support they do will go some way to repairing the damage their mother continually does to them. No matter what those kids know they will always have their dad and Michelle…..Skanky take note!!!!

• Heart