Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Posted 15 minutes ago

KP11dec02.png

But Katie, you are not taking this seriously, fucking off to Belgium is proof!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
So in 2010 I was convicted for drink driving, 3 times over the limit, however I failed/refused to provide at the police station, and this is what I was prosecuted for, my solicitor told me I was looking at a custodial sentence.
I had 2 of my then young children in the car with me, I hit a stationary vehicle but still wrote my car off, thankfully none of us were hurt.
I got a 18 month ban and the judge told me if there had been other family to look after my kids I would have been sent to prison despite it being my first driving offence and with no prior.
I did my 18 month ban and then did not drive until 2016.
The guilt and the shame and the remorse stayed with me and I didn't feel I deserved to drive.
In 2016 I had to drive again due to a new job, but still almost 12 years later I still live with the guilt, remorse and shame, I have flash backs and one of my children who is older now is still not comfortable being in the same car as me when I am driving.
How she has got away with so many driving offenses I don't know, and how she feels no remorse and can just blatantly be so hard faced about this, well I just don't get it.
I am still disgusted at myself for that one terrible decision, but I learnt from it, big time.
She has no morality or shame.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Crowbag

VIP Member
Who goes into a treatment room like that and thinks Hey, I'll take a photo of the scanner...? FFS
I've had many scans (mri, dexa, ct etc) - they make sure you leave everything including your phone in a locker before going in.
Just my experience obviously.

Reactions: 60

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Extremely weak tea but as I’ve mentioned before I don’t live far from the MM and was chatting about KP to a friend today. She said that another friend of hers has seen KP driving since the crash! 😳
Don’t have anything to back this up but why doesn’t this surprise me?
She needs locking up!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Whl1994

VIP Member
I'd just like to wish all my fellow Krusties a very merry pre-sentencing day eve - Wilma x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread🧵😀🥰 x

I'm still on the old thread but will leave this here and catch up abit more later 🥰 x.

Resizer_16392476913350.jpg

Resizer_16392477166360.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Hey my lovely Tattle family ❤
I just had a little trip to Instagram on Keiran's and Michelle's and it looks as though they having lots of fun with the kids while Skanky Drawers is getting herself rearranged 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 52

In_Deep

It's great on here isn't it ☺
I lurked on the KP threads for months and just checked in to read the goss but never had the confidence to post due to the community seemingly being so tight-knit and full of TL veterans lol I wasn't sure how well an "outsider" would be accepted?

I plucked up the courage to create an account and post a few months back and immediately realised I needn't have worried because I was made to feel very welcome by so many Krusties ❤
I've also received genuinely lovely replies to some of my posts, especially when discussing KP's (alleged) PTSD.
That was my main motivation for coming on here as I utterly despise her exploitation of the "mental health card", but by happy coincidence it has also introduced me to a decent, caring and absolutely hilarious group of misfits I can totally relate to 😂

Have a lovely time Pom. I love your pics you do for us. @InDeep I'm only on here in bursts too because of shifts. It bloody messes with your body clock and I sympathise with you. We all got each other to laugh and share with and I love that. Love our Tattle family and having catch ups. ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I see someone said on the last thread CW has been “shadow banned” on IG, haha I checked, he has hasn’t he. You cant find him on the search function anymore, comedy gold 😀

I’m guessing it was for those dodgy posts he promoted that the Sun alluded to recently…

5E551847-BDC8-463C-ABD1-770507255EF9.jpeg

Well done Instagram, slowly but surely their crimes are unravelling. It’s only a small thing in the scheme of things, but it’s good to see IG have acted, and it’s made me laugh to see him get pulled up for his feckless promotion of dodgy stuff. He won’t like that one bit. :p

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
I admire your honesty and the fact you face up to your actions.
Nothing to admire, I could have killed my kids and other people, I OWN it and have learnt from it, I still did it though and I will live with that forever. KP will never learn, and I believe even if she killed someone, she would still make excuses.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
Goading the judge!!! She’s not shown one bit of remorse with her behaviour since the accident. She’s the one goading the media.
Is she for real?🤣🤣🤣 does she really believe that the judge will make a decision based on what the worst of the red tops prints? 🤣🤣Get back to stuffing your face with your curry, get a wash, step-up as a mother, support your own mother, dump numnuts, show some respect to your children’s step-mother’s, grow up, and whilst you’re in prison take a good long look at your life

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Gem74

VIP Member
Pleeeeease, can someone answer the following? I’m desperately trying to keep up.
1.Alluding to a previous post, is Paige related to CW? Or did I dream this??
2. I clicked the link to Keirins OF photos, I really hope the woman he’s shagging isn't Michelle, or is it? (I really hope not)
3. I don’t live that far from Crawley. Can members of the public attend? Cos I am willing to take one for the team…

• Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
PTMe remembers it as being Shady Woods Senior's house from her childhood. If PTMe comes through with authoritative tea I'd be inclined to believe him/her.
This house is very insipid and characterless so I can believe that it's where Bellend Wood grew up.
Just a couple of pictures. Mi nan with the Woods car collection. The W888DS C number plate has been around for years passed from pillar to post. The garish lambo next to it!

And baby woods, 10 years ago, before he turned into a woman beater/drug abuser/dealer/criminal

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

WeefBellington

VIP Member
They absolutely need to make an example of this overly entitled fuckwitt. I hope she gets custodial, I hope she gets a huge fine, I hope she is finally forced to address the shambles that is her literal car crash life. She thinks she’s above the law, farting around on holidays when we all know she’s got more debt than Greece. She needs to be taught a fucking lesson, bollocks to her mum being ‘Ill’ or having kids, she doesn’t give two hoots while she’s free - too busy looking for a line and some dick. Hope she rots. Piss poor excuse for a human let alone ‘mother’

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
So in 2010 I was convicted for drink driving, 3 times over the limit, however I failed/refused to provide at the police station, and this is what I was prosecuted for, my solicitor told me I was looking at a custodial sentence.
I had 2 of my then young children in the car with me, I hit a stationary vehicle but still wrote my car off, thankfully none of us were hurt.
I got a 18 month ban and the judge told me if there had been other family to look after my kids I would have been sent to prison despite it being my first driving offence and with no prior.
I did my 18 month ban and then did not drive until 2016.
The guilt and the shame and the remorse stayed with me and I didn't feel I deserved to drive.
In 2016 I had to drive again due to a new job, but still almost 12 years later I still live with the guilt, remorse and shame, I have flash backs and one of my children who is older now is still not comfortable being in the same car as me when I am driving.
How she has got away with so many driving offenses I don't know, and how she feels no remorse and can just blatantly be so hard faced about this, well I just don't get it.
I am still disgusted at myself for that one terrible decision, but I learnt from it, big time.
She has no morality or shame.
I think the time has come to forgive yourself. You made a bad mistake and you paid for it. You have never done it again and you have genuine remorse. Give yourself a break, you’re a decent person.

• Heart
Reactions: 45