Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ORebecca

notice she put her book on the table .... thats what this pic is about ...

If this is true and she was told not to wear heels / be careful or she would make her feet worse then it serves her right ... LV stripper heels for a start ...
My thoughts exactly! She’s been prancing around on those trotters for the past god knows how long..then suddenly she’s back in for more whatever on them. This could be an old pic though from the first time round knowing her.. but pretty sure now she’ll be turning up on Wednesday with some kind of chair/crutch bumming cast !!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Facehugger

VIP Member
😄 I thought 'who in their right mind would want something like that' and then I remembered who we're dealing with!
She's apparently already had a couple of vag tightening ops or something. Maybe they've just done a quick baccy run to Belgium and all the surgery stories are BS 🤣🤣👍

• Haha
  • Sick

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Agreed. You just need to look at how Crawl treats Harvey vs Kris Boyson. Kris clearly had a connection with Harvey and was loving and supportive. Crawl just takes the piss out of a disabled young man and thinks he's big and funny IMHO.
Yes Blue.There are a few things about Kris Boston that made me smile(man bags, no socks, a little vanity), but fundamentally he was a decent guy who tried with Harvey, and seemed to be committed to a realatioship with Kp.The problem was that she didn’t fancy him, and was not going to listen to a word he said.

• Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I doubt she’ll get a sentence but I hope she is beginning to clench her arse cheeks at the possibility of spending Xmas at her Majesty’s pleasure.
Totally agree.There won’t be a custodial sentence, mores the pity.I suspect that it will be a suspended sentence and a long ban,and we’ve seen how effective that has been.If she is given a fine she won’t pay it as she hasn’t got any money(hollow laugh).
I can’t think of anything that would rehabilatate as she doesn’t think she has a problem, not really, because it’s everybody else’s fault.
The only solution is community service which she can’t monetise.
Failing that, stick her in a room on her own and have Mysterious Girl playing on a loop.

• Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
False arse tits and face and god knows what else. Must be like shagging a tupperware container. Coal just buy a blow up doll he would probably get more satisfaction out of that.
I don't think he's in it for the sex (who would be!) but he wants the perks of her name and the scamming masterclasses he's getting from her. I don't reckon they have sex, neither of them are remotely sexy and he seems repelled by her.

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
Have tried to enlarge the comments. Some are definitely from Skanky/Wanky (kateeradi). Note the response near the end that says 'you have escaped cancer for now.' They are defending Kate, not Katie (which wanky calls her) and some responses refer 'we' (a couple). Maybe i am making more of it but he did threaten one of our tattle crew in the past and that person had cancer which he dismissed as probably not true. Just pointing out what a nasty person he is and as he was in a mood earlier in the car video I wondered if something was brewing.
View attachment 923300View attachment 923307
It’s obvious it’s Crawl! He likes to bully ppl with Cancer or who is going through chemotherapy! I actually fucking hate this man!!!!!!

• Angry

Crowbag

VIP Member
She's never had any intention of stopping driving. Anyone believing otherwise is rather naive (not an insult).

She’s managed to do anything she wants for a long time, why stop?
She will be driving country roads day and night (with or without alleged 'crash'), i doubt she resisted the long Vegas roads either.
She will have access to several cars, not just those registered, and quite frankly will just do what she fancies.
The only precaution I can imagine her taking is to pop a hat on.

Only one thing will make her stop and that isn't prison.

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
Wonder if it’s a smokescreen and taken before they went, wouldn’t surprise me, think it’s Cole’s house.
Does the chest area look smaller??? Her nails look a different colour and her hair is long 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t stand this absolute shower of shite but I can’t ‘not’ comment on it, I’ve tried but I think I’m a full on addict of tattle 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ll try and limit my posts guys 😘💕

• Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I thought exact same, novelty has worn off already
Nobody was remotely interested.

I couldn't sleep at 4am, the dog got me up and I couldn't get back off. I laid here just thinking what a truly terrible, awful person she is. Personally I don't think she'll go to prison. Either she'll get let off with another fine and ban or get some stupid suspended sentence. Unless she just doesn't turn up then they can issue a warrant but, if for instance she says she's got covid symptoms, post op infection whatever, what can they do?
One thing I am sure of is that there will be a public outcry. She'll immediately fly off somewhere hot to avoid the backlash.
When she eventually shows her face again and contacts the media to get back on this stupid never ending gravy train of selling pointless stories, she should be met with a short curt "I'm sorry but we are no longer interested in you in the light of what's happened." She' should be cancelled, dropped, end of. They should then turn on her with the full viciousness they're capable of which, given the public mood, will sell far more papers than anything she could concoct. It will happen, they're circling like buzzards around a dead croc!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
It’s a bit like when Jamie Oliver gave chances to those who’d misbehaved at school, I understand they may not have had the best start in life but when do you see the children that have been bullied, or didn't get a chance of a good education because perhaps they were carers to their parents get these sort of opportunities. It’s all so wrong that we reward bad behaviour and these uncaring lowlifes like KP, it makes my blood boil 😤 It’s no wonder this country is in the state it is!
The dads are good parents it is her the fucking low level cunt.Always has been,going out pissed when pregnant with Harvey,oh yes and amount of fucking abortions she she has had..What a fucking slimey old cunt she is.😡

• Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member

This upcoming week will be a lot of new threads each day, so be prepared 💕
Oh bloody hell I hope not 😂I’ve got Christmas shopping to do , how am I going to do that if these threads move quickly. I know I have a cunning plan I shall feign sickness and take to my bed and let the OH do the shopping🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31