Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

woowoono2

Chatty Member
I don’t believe she went to Belgium 🇧🇪 for surgery, but I do believe that she has concocted the story so she can tell the court “look at all the lies they write about me”. Boofrigginhoo 🙄

Reactions: 37

Facehugger

VIP Member
Is she for real?🤣🤣🤣 does she really believe that the judge will make a decision based on what the worst of the red tops prints? 🤣🤣Get back to stuffing your face with your curry, get a wash, step-up as a mother, support your own mother, dump numnuts, show some respect to your children’s step-mother’s, grow up, and whilst you’re in prison take a good long look at your life
She's so full of her own importance, it's ridiculous. AFP has a husband and other children to look after her and H is well cared for at his residential school. Neither of those people are dependant solely on her. Next excuse Madam, because that one is a load of flannel.

Binfest

Narrative for the court which they've used the MSM for:

No home - dangerous shit pit.

DA - Still onging.

Harvey - Every weekend.

Priory - Acknowledges her problems.

Surgery - Insecure/MH.

Heard she is attending but will be something else that we're trying to figure out atm.

• Angry
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
I don't reckon she's had anything major done in Brussels. I think this is yet more smoke and mirrors.

Her fans blamed Kieran but the way she treated him in public was uncomfortable to watch, I felt for him. She did the same to Peter, Alex and Kris. Narcissists are pros at reeling you in, love bombing, making you feel sorry for them, telling you they’ve been treated badly in previous relationships. Until I dated one I didn’t know they even existed, the head games they play are something else. I finally got out of the relationship after 5 years and ended up having to have counselling. Once you’ve dated a narcissist you can usually spot them a mile off and I think KP has met her match with another narcissist in CW, they deserve each other.
True and these people get away with it because regular, decent people can't believe someone would be so manipulative, so you give them chances. By the time you've given them a few months benefit of the doubt they have some sort of emotional blackmail tactic lined up and then move to the really nasty stuff to keep you in line. Well done on getting out!

I think this too. I felt that the treatment of Alex in particular was disgusting.
As for the others,it doesn’t matter if she feels wronged by any of them, her ritual humiliation of them is not acceptable.
She has met her match with Carl though. I am almost( but not quite) ashamed to say that she deserves it.
I wish you all the best JWren,It takes strength to survive and move on.Be proud.
I've said it so many times, it really gets my goat, imagine if she was a male celeb and had repeatedly shown videos of a female partner having sex to all and sundry, then shamed them in the press for their sexuality and reportedly arranged third parties to blackmail them. That person would be considered a sex offender, an utter pervert and disgusting. But Katie Price gets to go on Master chef and invited to gay pride events? Un-fecking believable!

Last edited:
  • Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Oh and is he some sort of a computer boffin if he can access people's employers to send them shit? Bloody hell! He's wasted with old skankypants because MI5 needs brains like his for worldwide espionage - not trolling people who are pissed off with him and his hag of a missus!

• Haha

ClivE

VIP Member
her defence for a light sentence will be dying mother to look after(she does not live with her mother and Amy as a husband that can care for her)a disabled son to look after(Harvey is away at college and as carers so she does not look after him)4 other kids to make sure they are fed dressed and taken to school everyday(the 4 kids live with the dads and she is banned from the school of two of them so how can she claim that)and a loving and supporting partner to keep her out of trouble(we will all laugh at that one)last but not least HER MENTAL HEALTH(she as no mental health just the mental bit)

Asif the judges read daily Mail / the sun / mirror. Silly old slapper.
She honestly thinks the world revolves around her putrid self. Pathetic
lets hope the judge does read the sun/mail/mirror at least then they will have the true picture of what she is like and not just what her and her lawyer want them to hear

• Haha
Reactions: 36

DC16

VIP Member
Not been doing much promotion of KP Equestrian in the last few days. 😬

• Haha

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Haha, she'll be making out Frankie is one of her best mates next 🤣
Frankie. Run like hell. She's realised Frankie's popular after telling her struggles with MH and she's planning to jump on the bandwagon. I can hear it now. "Me and Frankie have got a lot in common". The difference is though Frankie is genuine and KP is a complete fake. Also love Alex Bellfield. He s spot on and one thing he said in that last video"time will tell the truth "stood out.

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
I really doubt that her family will accompany her to court ... only if Carol isnt with her and she will want him there. As far as AFP is concerned I am sure that she has the diagnosis claimed, but, she is not yet as ill as KP likes to make out to the media. She has no real mitigating reason not to go to prison based on the majority of her children who are in care of their fathers, AFP who has a husband to care for her or Harvey who also has extended family (KP family) to support him in her absence ... she has displayed in the last month alone how small a role she plays in any of their lives based purely on her trips out of the country. If she went to Belgium or wherever for ELECTIVE surgery then this is not mitigation ... if she is requiring further work on her damaged feet, again, this is not mitigation ... Her only real chance of mitigation lies in a psychiatric report, most likely from Private Psychiatrist that oversees her treatment and that would have to be quite some report to mean that prison would not be appropriate for her, if she has blabbed about slapgate to the reporting Psychiatrist it wont look good that she has stayed with the perp ... and as for media lies and intrusion, thats easily combatted by her own public Instagram where the vast majority of the recent stories originated ... having worked in prisons I can assure you that there are plenty of people with very poor mental health serving time in them. All that said I would still expect her to be given a suspended sentence ... and it will be an absolute miracle if she sticks to the rules ... the media worm has turned slightly and she cant keep her mouth shut so everything will be public ... she will have a lot of eyes on her and in my opinion is very likely to go to prison due to breach of suspended sentence at a later date

• Heart
The person posting on Insta is one hundred percent Mo-Ron. He has a vendetta against a member here ...the same member whose health was mentioned. Don't feed him, he's a fecking fruitloop. Yes, Ron, you...I know you are lurking, bitch. ;)

80hs

Chatty Member
Posted 15 minutes ago

View attachment 918613

But Katie, you are not taking this seriously, fucking off to Belgium is proof!
🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭. Now come on trolls, It seems to me that you (me) are being very unfair with our resident clown! She’s doing her very best to undo her wrong doings and you are all finding the negatives….what’s wrong with u all 🤷🏼‍♀️ if u all think DEEPLY, u will also get to grips with how wrong YOU are. She’s a mother of FIVE 🙄, FIVE fucking kids, they pick a different meal to each other, EVERY NIGHT, nag dammit! Do u know how many pots/pans/plates/knives/forks/spoons that takes to arrange? NO 😡 None of you know this because you are all selfish trolls, with 1 kid each and a Dwight York as a dad 😡. I hope that Ebenezer Scrooge doesn’t visit you this year, because god only knows what path of spooky destruction, he will leave. Nasty nasty trolls 😡

* tuts and walks off🙄*

• Haha
  • Wow

VIP Member
Goading the judge!!! She’s not shown one bit of remorse with her behaviour since the accident. She’s the one goading the media.
Exactly, she's trying to bait people into a reply to her story.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Have a lovely time Pom. I love your pics you do for us. @InDeep I'm only on here in bursts too because of shifts. It bloody messes with your body clock and I sympathise with you. We all got each other to laugh and share with and I love that. Love our Tattle family and having catch ups. ❤❤

Thank you and that's lovely to hear too 💖🥰🤗😘 xx
I do repeat a few pics, some newbies don't see them the first time round ❤😘 xx
I really love making them on my phone and making people laugh and smile ❤🥰🤗😘 xx.
Glitter balls!

Looooool 😄😄😄🥰🤗😘 xx.
I made a Teef one around the same time 😄 xx.

Resizer_16392742176380.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

In_Deep

R v PRICE Interview Transcript 28/09/21

PC 999: Are you aware that you were driving whilst disqualified, Miss Price?

KP: Well obwiously not like, 'coz I've 'ad fwee bottles of Mad Dog twenty twenty, an arfa' dozen lines! So that's me defence! Am woz I suppose to no?! (Beeeeelch!)

PC 999: Erm... Right? Okay? Erm, for the benefit of the tape the suspect appears to not be wearing any underwear... Again...

Can't be that as the police witnessed her at the scene and she admitted it. Also driving whilst disqualified has no legal defence. You can only try and get the sentence reduced with 'poor me' mitigating factors.

• Haha