Katie Price #91 boob jobs and BBL reversed, her get out of jail card is so rehearsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE="Rita Chevrolet, post: 7444270, member: 217132"]
She's finally got The One alright :) He's just as vile as she is so they're a Match Made in Hell :)

I'll believe it too but frankly because its her I couldn't give a shite either way :)
[/QUOTE]
Yup, me too....I couldn't give a shite either way either. And I think this is what will sink her. Absolutely nobody gives a tit anymore. On here, we are heavily invested in her (albeit negatively 🤭) & we are just not interested at all anymore because she is borrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiing 😴 Every single little thing has been rinsed, repeated & done to death. Each & every single lie has been told over & over & over & over again 😴😴😴😴 And if we're not interested anymore imagine how uninterested everyone else is 😂 She's having to shout louder every single time to get herself heard. Less & less people are hearing each time she shouts.

In all honesty can anyone think of anything that she could release as an 'exclusive' to make us all sit up & listen? Something new? Something remotely interesting? Something vaguely newsworthy? I'm now running off to have a think 🤔🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Narrative for the court which they've used the MSM for:

No home - dangerous tit pit.

DA - Still onging.

Harvey - Every weekend.

Priory - Acknowledges her problems.

Surgery - Insecure/MH.

Heard she is attending but will be something else that we're trying to figure out atm.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
QUOTE="Rita Chevrolet, post: 7444270, member: 217132"]
She's finally got The One alright :) He's just as vile as she is so they're a Match Made in Hell :)

I'll believe it too but frankly because its her I couldn't give a shite either way :)
Yup, me too....I couldn't give a shite either way either. And I think this is what will sink her. Absolutely nobody gives a tit anymore. On here, we are heavily invested in her (albeit negatively 🤭) & we are just not interested at all anymore because she is borrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiing 😴 Every single little thing has been rinsed, repeated & done to death. Each & every single lie has been told over & over & over & over again 😴😴😴😴 And if we're not interested anymore imagine how uninterested everyone else is 😂 She's having to shout louder every single time to get herself heard. Less & less people are hearing each time she shouts.

In all honesty can anyone think of anything that she could release as an 'exclusive' to make us all sit up & listen? Something new? Something remotely interesting? Something vaguely newsworthy? I'm now running off to have a think 🤔🤷
[/QUOTE]
there is something she does each day, without even thinking about it.......gets older and more desperate, perhaps its time for her to mingle with all the other desperate and out of date, disliked EX stars of yester years, micheal barrymore etc. are waiting for you to join their club of no work,no likie,no hopers!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Meh, suicide attempts. But yes I think people are tired of her now and have little sympathy because she contradicts herself every 5 minutes. If she had just said after the crash she was in a dark place mental health-wise, and went away for a few months to work on it maybe people would believe her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So - what evidence do us tattlers have that Cole is a dealer and not of the car kind….?

Who’s this ex Perie someone mentioned on the last thread? Is there any stories from her about what he was like?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

This upcoming week will be a lot of new threads each day, so be prepared 💕
Oh bloody hell I hope not 😂I’ve got Christmas shopping to do , how am I going to do that if these threads move quickly. I know I have a cunning plan I shall feign sickness and take to my bed and let the OH do the shopping🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Narrative for the court which they've used the MSM for:

No home - dangerous tit pit.

DA - Still onging.

Harvey - Every weekend.

Priory - Acknowledges her problems.

Surgery - Insecure/MH.

Heard she is attending but will be something else that we're trying to figure out atm.
Huh?? We all know all of the above plus more.. ‘figuring things out’ is what we do best 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is the lard arse and her hunk of shite back yet?
Must be time now for the big reveal!
Looky, looky everyone at my poorlys.
Woe is me, I'm hurting.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I see someone said on the last thread CW has been “shadow banned” on IG, haha I checked, he has hasn’t he. You cant find him on the search function anymore, comedy gold 😀

I’m guessing it was for those dodgy posts he promoted that the Sun alluded to recently…

5E551847-BDC8-463C-ABD1-770507255EF9.jpeg

Well done Instagram, slowly but surely their crimes are unravelling. It’s only a small thing in the scheme of things, but it’s good to see IG have acted, and it’s made me laugh to see him get pulled up for his feckless promotion of dodgy stuff. He won’t like that one bit. :p

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
So - what evidence do us tattlers have that Cole is a dealer and not of the car kind….?

Who’s this ex Perie someone mentioned on the last thread? Is there any stories from her about what he was like?
No, apparently she’s afraid of him, I was told she was threatened by him while she was undergoing chemo. She is all good now though.
There were a few mentions on her Facebook about Carl cooking for her and mucking out her horses. I presume he took her to LV as she has pictures there. Complete opposite to KP, she is absolutely stunning.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.