Katie Price #91 boob jobs and BBL reversed, her get out of jail card is so rehearsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goading the judge!!! She’s not shown one bit of remorse with her behaviour since the accident. She’s the one goading the media.
Is she for real?🤣🤣🤣 does she really believe that the judge will make a decision based on what the worst of the red tops prints? 🤣🤣Get back to stuffing your face with your curry, get a wash, step-up as a mother, support your own mother, dump numnuts, show some respect to your children’s step-mother’s, grow up, and whilst you’re in prison take a good long look at your life

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
KP In denial? who knew 😅 ... That's a nice little fantasy she has going that the judge will only treat her harshly because of what the tabloids say. Jesus wept, a judge bases it on your criminal behaviour, which you admitted yourself Katie!

Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 22.00.33.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's the Sun's fault I'm in jail. Yeah, ok hun.
It’s her arrogance and flippant remarks that really make my foot itch😡 we all knew she was gonna use the ‘dying mom’ and ‘Harvey’ card, what an absolute div! maybe she should of spent her time wisely instead of galavanting round Vegas and getting butchered in Brussels

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s her arrogance and flippant remarks that really make my foot itch😡 we all knew she was gonna use the ‘dying mom’ and ‘Harvey’ card, what an absolute div! maybe she should of spent her time wisely instead of galavanting round Vegas and getting butchered in Brussels
It's supremely arrogant too that she thinks a judge would just dismiss the evidence collected by the police and just look at the Sun instead. 😬😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
That pic is so cute, thank you 🥰❤❤🤗😘 xx.

Sadly I'm away on hoilday to Ireland for four days from Tuesday..so going to miss alot of posts and threads..I will pop in when I can to have a lurk and see how it's going but won't be active to I'm back and then also make pics again 🥰😘 xx.
I'm admitting to actually wishing I gone another week instead to keep up as much as possible on here 😀🥰😘 xx.

Made earlier lol 😄 x..

View attachment 918676
Hope you have a lovely break my friend 👽🤗❤😘 don't worry, I'll give you the news in a nutshell when you get back, hopefully that the Skanky deceitful witch has got her comeuppance with a bit of luck 😘🐾 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Even if she escapes jail this time, WTF is she on, planning another trip to Vegas in the New Year? It was beyond astounding that she was let in last time with her record (and she surely must have lied on the ESTA form) but surely she won't get away with that again?
If she escapes prison she will be out of the country faster than you can snap your fingers, she will not duck about.

If she escapes prison then the legal system has FAILED.

Reactions: 42
Latest
@DC16 I'm catching up... you've probably seen it, but her latest IG concerns me that if she was going to be incarcerated, she won't now! A huge play by the defence on her MH.

I hope that the judge is well versed enough in the media 🤞🏻

Reactions: 26
Can't be that as the police witnessed her at the scene and she admitted it. Also driving whilst disqualified has no legal defence. You can only try and get the sentence reduced with 'poor me' mitigating factors.
Grey crushed velvet chairs looks like Cole's house. Window also looks the same.

View attachment 918453View attachment 918458View attachment 918460

Her hair hasn't changed just tied back. When she doesn't straighten and style it to blend the extensions in, her hair at the front looks like the short hair that it is.
monochromatic decor of the Essex chav variety.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she could be humble for once in her tawdry life we may not be as harsh. For me, it’s the hardest part to comprehend. I don’t think any of us tattler family can either. We have a natural sense of shame, embarrassment, decorum. I know how you feel dear Greggs. She does not belong in civilised society. Something is terribly wrong with her. My horrid father is a narc like her, but even he was not as bad as this creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is she for real?🤣🤣🤣 does she really believe that the judge will make a decision based on what the worst of the red tops prints? 🤣🤣Get back to stuffing your face with your curry, get a wash, step-up as a mother, support your own mother, dump numnuts, show some respect to your children’s step-mother’s, grow up, and whilst you’re in prison take a good long look at your life
She's so full of her own importance, it's ridiculous. AFP has a husband and other children to look after her and H is well cared for at his residential school. Neither of those people are dependant solely on her. Next excuse Madam, because that one is a load of flannel.

Reactions: 37
It's supremely arrogant too that she thinks a judge would just dismiss the evidence collected by the police and just look at the Sun instead. 😬😂
she will get totally destroyed by the prosecution and made to look a complete fool. she seems to have forgotten Harvey is at a "independent living" collage with careers and the mother is happily(assumably) married. she is off no real concern them. what will be interesting is what the pre sentencing reports say, has she successfully conned the probation officer or have they seen right through her?

Reactions: 28
I read that the lawyer will come up with a mitigating statement or reasons why the judge should go lenient but then the judge can question the defendant if the reasons don't seem legit. Please universe 🤞, let this happen on Wednesday, hopefully we'll get contempt of court and 6 months added on, when the judge tries to tell the Pwicey she's full of tit!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.