Katie Price #91 boob jobs and BBL reversed, her get out of jail card is so rehearsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be I was not driving
Well, that excuse worked once before. You know, the crash where she was found in the back seat with the keys in her pocket, no knickers on and covered in vomit. Said someone else was driving but she didn't know who and they had run off!
It is that sort of thing that makes me agree with you all that she will get off this time too. HOW could anyone agree that that previous pile of tit was OK?

Reactions: 33
Meh, suicide attempts. But yes I think people are tired of her now and have little sympathy because she contradicts herself every 5 minutes. If she had just said after the crash she was in a dark place mental health-wise, and went away for a few months to work on it maybe people would believe her.
People are so saturated with her ongoing deluge of πŸ’© that no matter what rabbit she chooses to pull out of the hat, no one will bat an eyelid because it will be put in β€˜another ploy’ column. I truly think she has burnt her bridges this time. A non custodial sentence will cause an outcry!

Reactions: 35
I see someone said on the last thread CW has been β€œshadow banned” on IG, haha I checked, he has hasn’t he. You cant find him on the search function anymore, comedy gold πŸ˜€

I’m guessing it was for those dodgy posts he promoted that the Sun alluded to recently…

View attachment 918133

Well done Instagram, slowly but surely their crimes are unravelling. It’s only a small thing in the scheme of things, but it’s good to see IG have acted, and it’s made me laugh to see him get pulled up for his feckless promotion of dodgy stuff. He won’t like that one bit. :p
For those of you unfamiliar with Shadow Bans.. I know a few people think it’s pointless reporting posts on insta but this is proof that it’s worthwhile πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this page is hilarious, what a plonker sharing her post on his stories. Her account has 175 followers
I reckon it’s fake, set up by a bored wanky when he was sitting in his (Dad’s) car, waiting to collect dolly after her latest bodge job.

if not, then my money’s on Jan

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
For those of you unfamiliar with Shadow Bans.. I know a few people think it’s pointless reporting posts on insta but this is proof that it’s worthwhile πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
🀣🀣🀣🀣 just tried it, well, well, naughty Cole, someone told me he has lots of bots following him now, probably why his following numbers have increased, buying the followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

In case you haven’t yet seen it, Mr. B being perfectly honest again today.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Narrative for the court which they've used the MSM for:

No home - dangerous tit pit.

DA - Still onging.

Harvey - Every weekend.

Priory - Acknowledges her problems.

Surgery - Insecure/MH.

Heard she is attending but will be something else that we're trying to figure out atm.
Hang on a min, she's going to claim Domestic Abuse is ongoing and they're going to read that out in court whilst she is still with Carl and Carl
has been on visits with Harvey with her?! Someone please make it make sense :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
someone said Carl is now advertising his car company from the mucky mansion address if you check companies house in 2018.2019.2020 accounts the address was cherry grove westland green little hadham(think this is his dads address)we will have to wait until 31st December for the 2021 accounts to be filed to see if they have changed it to the mucky mansion(they must be trying some kind of con the house is supposed to be being repossed in the new year so why would you change your company address unless daddy wants nothing to do with him and his cons)

• Wow
Reactions: 30
New threadπŸ§΅πŸ˜€πŸ₯° x

I'm still on the old thread but will leave this here and catch up abit more later πŸ₯° x.

Resizer_16392476913350.jpg

Resizer_16392477166360.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
someone said Carl is now advertising his car company from the mucky mansion address if you check companies house in 2018.2019.2020 accounts the address was cherry grove westland green little hadham(think this is his dads address)we will have to wait until 31st December for the 2021 accounts to be filed to see if they have changed it to the mucky mansion(they must be trying some kind of con the house is supposed to be being repossed in the new year so why would you change your company address unless daddy wants nothing to do with him and his cons)
If you click on Bespoke Automotive's website, it lists Platts Green House, Dial Post, Horsham as its business address. No need to wait until Dec 31st.

What is the significance of Carl's SatNav post? Too small to read...

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm beginning to think the crash was staged in the hope of getting tons of press coverage and the idiot fans posting poor Katie notes.
Did she even spend any time in the cells whilst inquiries were made?
How come it's broken trotters weren't damaged that night, no airbags deployed?

Reactions: 15
Oh bloody hell I hope not πŸ˜‚I’ve got Christmas shopping to do , how am I going to do that if these threads move quickly. I know I have a cunning plan I shall feign sickness and take to my bed and let the OH do the shopping🀣🀣🀣🀣
Ha ha hhhhaaa go for it. I did this one year. Got over terrible heavy cold about 4 days before Christmas. Opened my mouth to say "I'm much better today thank god," to Chris then had a cunning sly thought, shut my mouth with a snap like a rat trap and slipped back in bed. Just like the Steptoe bad back episode. Literally did nothing over the whole period poor Chris did everything. I've never had the heart to confess to him even years later πŸ˜‚β€!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.