Katie Price #91 boob jobs and BBL reversed, her get out of jail card is so rehearsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been doing much promotion of KP Equestrian in the last few days. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don't reckon she's had anything major done in Brussels. I think this is yet more smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 37
I don't reckon she's had anything major done in Brussels. I think this is yet more smoke and mirrors.
You could be right, how would she sit in a car for hours if she'd had anything done on her bum or lipo? She is a weird critter though who seems to
love the whole process so maybe she did get something else done?

Reactions: 28
Ha ha hhhhaaa go for it. I did this one year. Got over terrible heavy cold about 4 days before Christmas. Opened my mouth to say "I'm much better today thank god," to Chris then had a cunning sly thought, shut my mouth with a snap like a rat trap and slipped back in bed. Just like the Steptoe bad back episode. Literally did nothing over the whole period poor Chris did everything. I've never had the heart to confess to him even years later 😂❤!
Oh Joanna you are naughty but I like it, trouble is my OH is such a wrecking ball in the kitchen I wont be able to put up with all the crashing and banging around. And quite possibly the mess but it’s worth a good long hard thought about it 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How do we know he didn’t just come back alone? No proof she was on the return journey? She could still be on a gurney in a corridor somewhere..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
😄 I thought 'who in their right mind would want something like that' and then I remembered who we're dealing with!
She's apparently already had a couple of vag tightening ops or something. Maybe they've just done a quick baccy run to Belgium and all the surgery stories are BS 🤣🤣👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
She’s getting all excited about a curry. Not sure where 🤔
I take it back… you just can’t keep up with the mish~mashed posts, taken today, last week, last month, 2 hours, it’s all LIES

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Depends if that's a reflection in the window or a conservatory. If a conservatory, then perhaps it's Amy's house?

Blimey, just watched that clip with the sound on accidentally. She's off her tits again with the loud raucous woohooing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
According to the DM yesterday she has had another boob job, full body lipo and fat removed from her bum. You would think somebody facing the possibility of jail time right before Christmas would want to spend time with her kids rather than jetting off for more surgery. And if she doesn't show up for sentencing next week they need to sentence her in her absence to jail time and arrest her as soon as she sets foot back in the country! She has thumbed her nose at the courts far too many times, it needs to stop! And notice how the 'assault' case has mysteriously disappeared?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.