Katie Price #91 boob jobs and BBL reversed, her get out of jail card is so rehearsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
R v PRICE Interview Transcript 28/09/21

PC 999: Are you aware that you were driving whilst disqualified, Miss Price?

KP: Well obwiously not like, 'coz I've 'ad fwee bottles of Mad Dog twenty twenty, an arfa' dozen lines! So that's me defence! Am woz I suppose to no?! (Beeeeelch!)

PC 999: Erm... Right? Okay? Erm, for the benefit of the tape the suspect appears to not be wearing any underwear... Again...

Can't be that as the police witnessed her at the scene and she admitted it. Also driving whilst disqualified has no legal defence. You can only try and get the sentence reduced with 'poor me' mitigating factors.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I thought this thing on Wednesday was purely to tell her her fate, not open to debate whether or not she's got any excuses for being let off?

Reactions: 18
If you click on Bespoke Automotive's website, it lists Platts Green House, Dial Post, Horsham as its business address. No need to wait until Dec 31st.

What is the significance of Carl's SatNav post? Too small to read...
think the bankruptcy hearing and the house repo would find that interesting

Reactions: 23
I'm beginning to think the crash was staged in the hope of getting tons of press coverage and the idiot fans posting poor Katie notes.
Did she even spend any time in the cells whilst inquiries were made?
How come it's broken trotters weren't damaged that night, no airbags deployed?
I’d like to know how she managed to get out of the car with her broken trotters.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Posted 15 minutes ago

View attachment 918613

But Katie, you are not taking this seriously, bleeping off to Belgium is proof!
🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭. Now come on trolls, It seems to me that you (me) are being very unfair with our resident clown! She’s doing her very best to undo her wrong doings and you are all finding the negatives….what’s wrong with u all 🤷🏼‍♀️ if u all think DEEPLY, u will also get to grips with how wrong YOU are. She’s a mother of FIVE 🙄, FIVE bleeping kids, they pick a different meal to each other, EVERY NIGHT, nag dammit! Do u know how many pots/pans/plates/knives/forks/spoons that takes to arrange? NO 😡 None of you know this because you are all selfish trolls, with 1 kid each and a Dwight York as a dad 😡. I hope that Ebenezer Scrooge doesn’t visit you this year, because god only knows what path of spooky destruction, he will leave. Nasty nasty trolls 😡

* tuts and walks off🙄*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Hope you have a lovely break my friend 👽🤗❤😘 don't worry, I'll give you the news in a nutshell when you get back, hopefully that the Skanky deceitful witch has got her comeuppance with a bit of luck 😘🐾 xx
Thank you very much my friend 🥰🤗👽🐾❤💖😘 xx.
That be great thank you ❤❤👽🐾🥰🤗😘 xx. Sorry not been on the Krusties thread, I will when the Katie one slows down, which I doubt will be yet lol..as you know I'm not the fastest reader 🥰🤗😘 xxx
Pom hugs 💖🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16392685951470.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’d like to know how she managed to get out of the car with her broken trotters.
The car was laying on the passenger side with the drivers door facing up. So how did she manage to get out of the drivers door. She also never wears seat belts and would have fallen from the drivers side down into the passenger side of the car yet never had a single mark or scratch on her. Amazing luck that or it never happened. Maybe coals been doing a bit of part time stunt driving.
It just don’t add up.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
That pic is so cute, thank you 🥰❤❤🤗😘 xx.

Sadly I'm away on hoilday to Ireland for four days from Tuesday..so going to miss alot of posts and threads..I will pop in when I can to have a lurk and see how it's going but won't be active to I'm back and then also make pics again 🥰😘 xx.
I'm admitting to actually wishing I gone another week instead to keep up as much as possible on here 😀🥰😘 xx.

Made earlier lol 😄 x..

View attachment 918676
Oh dear #Pom Bear you do make me lol! Yes, I remember you saying you'd be away on yer hols, but would wrangle ways to dip into this thread from time to time. Have an amazing time (you cute, clever fur-ball) we need for you to lighten our days! x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought this thing on Wednesday was purely to tell her her fate, not open to debate whether or not she's got any excuses for being let off?
her lawyers can submit a statement to try and reduce the sentence, the judge can reduce it to a point but not completely

Reactions: 17
I read that the lawyer will come up with a mitigating statement or reasons why the judge should go lenient but then the judge can question the defendant if the reasons don't seem legit. Please universe 🤞, let this happen on Wednesday, hopefully we'll get contempt of court and 6 months added on, when the judge tries to tell the Pwicey she's full of tit!
Oh yes, she's full of tit @Helena-botham-farter, so mentally I'm trying to rewind and reconstruct/deconstruct facts from fiction. We hear of the crap KP puts out there, but said judge has a duty to ignore speculation and stick to the facts and sentence her accordingly and indeed, it's time to uphold the recent laws regarding drink and driving. Unfortunately she has an A1Bastard of a solicitor. Not fair and certainly not funny.

Too busy eating curry and watching/reporting on IACGMOOH.
I'm confused. o_O When did It's update happen exactly?? Isn't she meant to be in pain after her tit/head lift now??

Reactions: 18
Serial offender and pleaded guilty.
How can the courts not sentence to the max?
Mitigating factors?
I don't think you can truly find any.
It has to go down.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
the prosecution will get to ask for their ideal sentence, the defence will get to ask for lenient sentence, the pre sentence report will be read out then they will decide on sentence. the main thing is the pre sentence report and any recommendations the probation officer has made.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh dear #Pom Bear you do make me lol! Yes, I remember you saying you'd be away on yer hols, but would wrangle ways to dip into this thread from time to time. Have an amazing time (you cute, clever fur-ball) we need for you to lighten our days! x
Thank you 😀🥰💖🤗😘 xx.
Yep I certainly be dipping in..it properly be at my usual time around 1am or thereabouts as the days are more busy. I might say a quick hello etc though pics will wait to I'm back 😀🤗😘 xx

I found this pic I made a year ago..Dec 13th exactly to be precise..I've been on this thread on and off for a year 🥰💖😀 xx.

Resizer_16079013962240.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.