Katie Price #91 boob jobs and BBL reversed, her get out of jail card is so rehearsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The car was laying on the passenger side with the drivers door facing up. So how did she manage to get out of the drivers door. She also never wears seat belts and would have fallen from the drivers side down into the passenger side of the car yet never had a single mark or scratch on her. Amazing luck that or it never happened. Maybe coals been doing a bit of part time stunt driving.
It just don’t add up.
Ooh, well here's a mad theory, @itslifebutnotasweknowit : Earlier, some clever Krusties posted complaints to Crawls (daddies) company regarding the state of the cars bought, eg; dodgy seat-belts. It's a Diana Conspiracy thing with me. Bloody good idea though....

Thank you πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Yep I certainly be dipping in..it properly be at my usual time around 1am or thereabouts as the days are more busy. I might say a quick hello etc though pics will wait to I'm back πŸ˜€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

I found this pic I made a year ago..Dec 13th exactly to be precise..I've been on this thread on and off for a year πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ˜€ xx.

View attachment 919032
Pure genius @Pom Bear xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Serial offender and pleaded guilty.
How can the courts not sentence to the max?
Mitigating factors?
I don't think you can truly find any.
It has to go down.
She’s never been shy about going down.

(I'll get my coat)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’d like to know how she managed to get out of the car with her broken trotters.
Can I just say you guys have me chuckling away with all her different names she’s been gifted and the impressions!

Skanky, Krusty, The Pwicey , Pete you bleep, AFP… comedy gold.

BUT… nothing has me in stitches quite like the mention of her TROTTERS! It cracks me up every time! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hey my lovely Tattle family ❀
I just had a little trip to Instagram on Keiran's and Michelle's and it looks as though they having lots of fun with the kids while Skanky Drawers is getting herself rearranged 🀒🀒

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Ooh, so I'm not the only one who burns the midnight oil @Pom Bear
I work a lot of nights (which I don't mind to be honest) but as a consequence during my rest days I still tend to be lurking around at this hour thanks to my bodyclock being so screwed-up!!

That's why my comments tend to come in bursts, as when I'm on early shifts I never get the chance to keep up with the threads.
They move so fast I'm always on the back foot lol

Your Photoshop masterpieces are absolutely hilarious, and have really helped put a smile on my face during some nights when I feel a little low.

I hope you have a lovely time during your trip to Ireland ☘❀

Thank you πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Yep I certainly be dipping in..it properly be at my usual time around 1am or thereabouts as the days are more busy. I might say a quick hello etc though pics will wait to I'm back πŸ˜€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

I found this pic I made a year ago..Dec 13th exactly to be precise..I've been on this thread on and off for a year πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ˜€ xx.

View attachment 919032

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ooh, so I'm not the only one who burns the midnight oil @Pom Bear
I work a lot of nights (which I don't mind to be honest) but as a consequence during my rest days I still tend to be lurking around at this hour thanks to my bodyclock being so screwed-up!!

That's why my comments tend to come in bursts, as when I'm on early shifts I never get the chance to keep up with the threads.
They move so fast I'm always on the back foot lol

Your Photoshop masterpieces are absolutely hilarious, and have really helped put a smile on my face during some nights when I feel a little low.

I hope you have a lovely time during your trip to Ireland ☘❀

Thank you very much πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I do like this time of night, it's when I'm most relaxed. Sorry to hear on your body clock.
It's great you can come on still on your rest days.
That's lovely to hear how much my pics but a smile on your face at low times. Pom hugs to you πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx.

Thank you πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I'm looking forward to my trip, and be back Friday night 😘 xx

Resizer_16083186536780.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Haha, she'll be making out Frankie is one of her best mates next 🀣
Frankie. Run like hell. She's realised Frankie's popular after telling her struggles with MH and she's planning to jump on the bandwagon. I can hear it now. "Me and Frankie have got a lot in common". The difference is though Frankie is genuine and KP is a complete fake. Also love Alex Bellfield. He s spot on and one thing he said in that last video"time will tell the truth "stood out.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thank you very much πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I do like this time of night, it's when I'm most relaxed. Sorry to hear on your body clock.
It's great you can come on still on your rest days.
That's lovely to hear how much my pics but a smile on your face at low times. Pom hugs to you πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx.

Thank you πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I'm looking forward to my trip, and be back Friday night 😘 xx

View attachment 919055
Have a lovely time Pom. I love your pics you do for us. @InDeep I'm only on here in bursts too because of shifts. It bloody messes with your body clock and I sympathise with you. We all got each other to laugh and share with and I love that. Love our Tattle family and having catch ups. ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm surprised AB hasn't got a KP character amongst his repertoire?
I think she'd fit right in next to Dianne Abacus and Carol Vordernorks 😁

Apparently he interviewed her quite a lot in the 90s and 2000s when working for The Scum and local radio etc.
He isn't afraid to actually tell it like it is when it comes to her parenting skills, especially the exploitation of HP in the media.

Frankie. Run like hell. She's realised Frankie's popular after telling her struggles with MH and she's planning to jump on the bandwagon. I can hear it now. "Me and Frankie have got a lot in common". The difference is though Frankie is genuine and KP is a complete fake. Also love Alex Bellfield. He s spot on and one thing he said in that last video"time will tell the truth "stood out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Have a lovely time Pom. I love your pics you do for us. @InDeep I'm only on here in bursts too because of shifts. It bloody messes with your body clock and I sympathise with you. We all got each other to laugh and share with and I love that. Love our Tattle family and having catch ups. ❀❀

Thank you and that's lovely to hear too πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
I do repeat a few pics, some newbies don't see them the first time round ❀😘 xx
I really love making them on my phone and making people laugh and smile ❀πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Glitter balls!

Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I made a Teef one around the same time πŸ˜„ xx.

Resizer_16392742176380.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Pom. I want you to decorate my christmas tree! 🀣 🌟

I don't know whether I dreamt this but I don't think so. Didn't she praise Emily Andre for her hard work in the NHS during the pandemic and then reverted back to her nasty scummie ways with Em and Pete. I can remember thinking this facade isn't gonna last long and it didn't

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It's great on here isn't it ☺
I lurked on the KP threads for months and just checked in to read the goss but never had the confidence to post due to the community seemingly being so tight-knit and full of TL veterans lol I wasn't sure how well an "outsider" would be accepted?

I plucked up the courage to create an account and post a few months back and immediately realised I needn't have worried because I was made to feel very welcome by so many Krusties ❀
I've also received genuinely lovely replies to some of my posts, especially when discussing KP's (alleged) PTSD.
That was my main motivation for coming on here as I utterly despise her exploitation of the "mental health card", but by happy coincidence it has also introduced me to a decent, caring and absolutely hilarious group of misfits I can totally relate to πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
She is so stupid. The judge is being goaded my arse. The reason the judge may give you a custodial sentence is because you committed (and admitted) an offence over the threshold of one. It's fairly basic to understand my three year old dog even gets it 🀣

• Haha
Latest
Oh, those imaginary friends of hers (aka KP herself) selling πŸ’© story to DM again. We all know she has no friends. Unless it’s Christmas Carol trying to make some quick cash.

She claims in the media that she has to care for her mother and Harvey, yet she is stupid enough to document her comings and goings and there is very little time for her to spend with these people she is supposedly having to care for! First class muppet, she is. Putting herself out there countless times a day telling her porkies to gain sympathy only leads to people with even one brain cell catching her out in her lies.

Last edited:
The car was laying on the passenger side with the drivers door facing up. So how did she manage to get out of the drivers door. She also never wears seat belts and would have fallen from the drivers side down into the passenger side of the car yet never had a single mark or scratch on her. Amazing luck that or it never happened. Maybe coals been doing a bit of part time stunt driving.
It just don’t add up.
Tbf I rolled a car years ago, so it was completely upside down, when I undid my seat belt I fell onto my hands and knees, not my head, crawled through the seats and escaped through the rear passenger door all with one small bruise on my knee.
The car was a write off windscreen bowed out but still holding, dent in roof just in front of where my head was, sun visor moulded to the shape of my head. No drink or drugs involved just someone who'd been driving for 2 months skidded at 30mph on some mud turned out of it instead of into it and then the car went up a bank and turned over.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.