Katie Price #91 boob jobs and BBL reversed, her get out of jail card is so rehearsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if it’s a smokescreen and taken before they went, wouldn’t surprise me, think it’s Cole’s house.
Does the chest area look smaller??? Her nails look a different colour and her hair is long 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t stand this absolute shower of shite but I can’t ‘not’ comment on it, I’ve tried but I think I’m a full on addict of tattle 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ll try and limit my posts guys 😘💕

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s getting all excited about a curry. Not sure where 🤔
Grey crushed velvet chairs looks like Cole's house. Window also looks the same.

Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 20.02.40.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 20.04.21.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 20.03.55.png

Does the chest area look smaller??? Her nails look a different colour and her hair is long 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t stand this absolute shower of shite but I can’t ‘not’ comment on it, I’ve tried but I think I’m a full on addict of tattle 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ll try and limit my posts guys 😘💕
Her hair hasn't changed just tied back. When she doesn't straighten and style it to blend the extensions in, her hair at the front looks like the short hair that it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
someone said Carl is now advertising his car company from the mucky mansion address if you check companies house in 2018.2019.2020 accounts the address was cherry grove westland green little hadham(think this is his dads address)we will have to wait until 31st December for the 2021 accounts to be filed to see if they have changed it to the mucky mansion(they must be trying some kind of con the house is supposed to be being repossed in the new year so why would you change your company address unless daddy wants nothing to do with him and his cons)
Whether they will inform companies house, who knows but they have it on their own listing that the MM is their trading address now.
B23610A7-06D7-4F9B-957B-2B99345EE503.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I reckon the boob n ass job is all bollocks

She knows she's going down for a stretch so went and got a phone n charger inserted up her muff ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Well if she DID have lipo, then what the hell is she doing eating a bleeping CURRY?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I reckon the boob n ass job is all bollocks

She knows she's going down for a stretch so went and got a phone n charger inserted up her muff ...
Someone should upload the phone up the fanny photo again in case her brain dead fans have forgotten what a repellant slag she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Posted 15 minutes ago

KP11dec02.png

But Katie, you are not taking this seriously, bleeping off to Belgium is proof!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Goading the judge!!! She’s not shown one bit of remorse with her behaviour since the accident. She’s the one goading the media.
Exactly, she's trying to bait people into a reply to her story.

Reactions: 36
Even if she escapes jail this time, WTF is she on, planning another trip to Vegas in the New Year? It was beyond astounding that she was let in last time with her record (and she surely must have lied on the ESTA form) but surely she won't get away with that again?

Reactions: 29

This upcoming week will be a lot of new threads each day, so be prepared 💕

That pic is so cute, thank you 🥰❤❤🤗😘 xx.

Sadly I'm away on hoilday to Ireland for four days from Tuesday..so going to miss alot of posts and threads..I will pop in when I can to have a lurk and see how it's going but won't be active to I'm back and then also make pics again 🥰😘 xx.
I'm admitting to actually wishing I gone another week instead to keep up as much as possible on here 😀🥰😘 xx.

Made earlier lol 😄 x..

Resizer_16392434107310.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
That pic is so cute, thank you 🥰❤❤🤗😘 xx.

Sadly I'm away on hoilday to Ireland for four days from Tuesday..so going to miss alot of posts and threads..I will pop in when I can to have a lurk and see how it's going but won't be active to I'm back and then also make pics again 🥰😘 xx.
I'm admitting to actually wishing I gone another week instead to keep up as much as possible on here 😀🥰😘 xx.

Made earlier lol 😄 x..

View attachment 918676
Have a lovely time.Dont get up to any shenanigans!😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Goading the judge!!! She’s not shown one bit of remorse with her behaviour since the accident. She’s the one goading the media.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yep the judge will base the decsion based on what they read in the Sun!!! Katie Price brings a whole new meaning to Stupid.
But go for it, appeal your sentence because "the Judge has been goaded by The Sun" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.