Katie Price #88 Jingle bells, Pricey smells, Cole is closet gay, can’t wait till she's sent away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She assured everyone last night she would be home by 9pm 🤣

Love it 🤣🤣🤣
It seems he enjoys making others look bad so him and his jaw can look better, pair of absolute numnuts

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Love it 🤣🤣🤣
he's either setting her up, or he's mentally abusive to humilliate her, by publishing that video. She's either too thick,too desperate or too drugged up/drunk to notice what he's doing!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Love it 🤣🤣🤣
The Scum defo read here!!!

This just put on
They seem anxious 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This just put on
Aaah , the perpetual manipulation of those intellectually challenged “ fans” of hers 😂😂😂

She really is a barrel scraping Dick - Witch .

Lowest of the low .

Using an innocent & completely unawatedisabled child to promote her latest pile of dogshit chavwear .

Yes , the same child that she insisted was blind that has also managed to come up with a design for said toddler wear .

Can’t wait to see Christmas Carol “ moddelin” the matching set , cheap oversized hoodie & matching romper bottoms .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
" Don't ruin it for Harvey"
Is that her way of saying please buy my tat
Pretty sure Harvey is NOT heavily involved in the design process. They probably said “shall we put frogs on there Harvey” and he’s said yes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This just put on
How does a clothing range give you a sense of identity? If she is fed up of being asked, maybe she will be more careful who she works with in future. Harvey has an identity, I have a feeling this range isn't it. How much input and understanding of this does he really have. Let him live his life in peace.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
This just put on
I trust them even less after that, the lot of them Anna Kennedy included. If they consort with Katie Price they are not likely to be honest. She drags everyone down to her scummy level.

Reactions: 31
he's either setting her up, or he's mentally abusive to humilliate her, by publishing that video. She's either too thick,too desperate or too drugged up/drunk to notice what he's doing!
He seems to be doing this a lot doesn't he. Even that glow in the dark smile pic is just taking the piss out of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
" Don't ruin it for Harvey"
Is that her way of saying please buy my tat
Ridiculous, even if he saw a T-shirt, recognised the design and liked it, why can't they just print a few for him? He will not understand the concept of a clothing line. Why the need to try and sell a load of them? Stinks of hiding funds from the courts.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Aaah , the perpetual manipulation of those intellectually challenged “ fans” of hers 😂😂😂

She really is a barrel scraping Dick - Witch .

Lowest of the low .

Using an innocent & completely unawatedisabled child to promote her latest pile of dogshit chavwear .

Yes , the same child that she insisted was blind that has also managed to come up with a design for said toddler wear .

Can’t wait to see Christmas Carol “ moddelin” the matching set , cheap oversized hoodie & matching romper bottoms .
How does a clothing range give you a sense of identity? If she is fed up of being asked, maybe she will be more careful who she works with in future. Harvey has an identity, I have a feeling this range isn't it. How much input and understanding of this does he really have. Let him live his life in peace.
About as much input as Princess and Bunny and Junior and Jett had into those ranges. Another money making exercise for mummy dearest 💰🤑

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I just wanted to follow up about public comments being on or off in the tabloid newspapers, from the last thread.

Actually I’ve just read an article in the DM where it ends “the hearing continues”… but public comments are on? [The topic is race related to Grenfell]
So, why would comments be off as “standard practice” for the KP articles in the DM? The case may be live but they are not in court yet… 🧐

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.