Katie Price #88 Jingle bells, Pricey smells, Cole is closet gay, can’t wait till she's sent away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think the design is taking the piss out of H.
The face, clothes etc, and i can imagine cole calling H the frogfather in a sarcastic tone.

I don't think it's sinister, more like plain unpleasant and another lot of cash in kp's pocket.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Actually many years ago back in nineties I had a friend and used to have weekend stay,she was a nice gal younger than me but we always had a laugh but she was a alcoholic ,been like that for years brand in the morning etc..but never seemed really pissed,one Saturday we were getting ready to go out,sat at table in kitchen yapping,had a glass of wine,she had long finger nails,her own and well manicured she had a nail full of powder that she sprinkled in my drink!I asked her what it was she said oh nothing much (me ficko) anyway ,we went out me head was buzzing etc..next morning I felt so depressed,it was awful,that nailfull of powder must have been Coke.🙁 her Nails as said we’re very long.

Anyway cut long story short she never told me what it was..but anyway drifted apart ,she died at 50 of liver cancer,she was such a well liked lady,everybody knew Sue in Stevenage.200 at her funeral.
My brother dated a woman. She was the life and soul of the party. She had moved to our town and quickly made friends. One night we were chatting and she mentioned she had kids. It surprised me because she had pretty much moved into my house at the time, dating my brother etc. she had lied about her age by fifteen years. She always had a bottle of wine on the go. We drank at the weekend, but she was every night. One night she brought some bottles of Thunderbird, which at the time was considered a winos drink. The next day my brother mentioned shed slipped downstairs in the middle of the night and he caught her finishing off the bottles. As we had alcoholics as parents, it made him cautious about her. They finished soon after. Six months later her current boyfriend found her dead in the morning. She had died in her sleep. It was a shock. But she was full on regarding the boozE, couldnt give it up.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
My brother dated a woman. She was the life and soul of the party. She had moved to our town and quickly made friends. One night we were chatting and she mentioned she had kids. It surprised me because she had pretty much moved into my house at the time, dating my brother etc. she had lied about her age by fifteen years. She always had a bottle of wine on the go. We drank at the weekend, but she was every night. One night she brought some bottles of Thunderbird, which at the time was considered a winos drink. The next day my brother mentioned shed slipped downstairs in the middle of the night and he caught her finishing off the bottles. As we had alcoholics as parents, it made him cautious about her. They finished soon after. Six months later her current boyfriend found her dead in the morning. She had died in her sleep. It was a shock. But she was full on regarding the boozE, couldnt give it up.
That’s terribly sad. Poor soul.

Reactions: 14
Ok, I've contacted the clothing company too.

Screenshot_20211201_171539_com.android.chrome_edit_291408744997201.jpg

Doubt I'll get a useful reply.
But if they know their job they will have answers for both.

Sophie, is your brother still managing the beautiful katie price?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Actually many years ago back in nineties I had a friend and used to have weekend stay,she was a nice gal younger than me but we always had a laugh but she was a alcoholic ,been like that for years brand in the morning etc..but never seemed really pissed,one Saturday we were getting ready to go out,sat at table in kitchen yapping,had a glass of wine,she had long finger nails,her own and well manicured she had a nail full of powder that she sprinkled in my drink!I asked her what it was she said oh nothing much (me ficko) anyway ,we went out me head was buzzing etc..next morning I felt so depressed,it was awful,that nailfull of powder must have been Coke.🙁 her Nails as said we’re very long.

Anyway cut long story short she never told me what it was..but anyway drifted apart ,she died at 50 of liver cancer,she was such a well liked lady,everybody knew Sue in Stevenage.200 at her funeral.
this is how people get started on it, interduced to it without even knowing. i was spiked at a party in the 70s,made me ill for days.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m currently threading spaghetti into herta frankfurters (other brands are available) with the 9 year old to make crazy hair hot dog men (one of her fav treat meals) secretly guilting my mum skills because a) its got high salt content and made of duck knows what and b) that I’m discreetly typing at the same time.

bleep face however wins mum of the year and is using and exploiting our much loved Harvey for personal financial gain and sympathy. The frog design??? Didn’t she throw out the one he loved with zero regard and not one duck given?? I can’t even rant as it’s made me so angry.

I don’t mean this to come across in the wrong way (so don’t flame me for it or think I’m being unkind to Harvey) but part of me is glad that he doesn’t actually understand what is going on. Why? Because If he did it would seriously screw him up and damage him beyond repair. At least the others have their fathers and strong female role models to help them understand and appreciate that she is not a normal mother nor what they deserve, and they are never to blame.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m currently threading spaghetti into herta frankfurters (other brands are available) with the 9 year old to make crazy hair hot dog men (one of her fav treat meals) secretly guilting my mum skills because a) its got high salt content and made of duck knows what and b) that I’m discreetly typing at the same time.

bleep face however wins mum of the year and is using and exploiting our much loved Harvey for personal financial gain and sympathy. The frog design??? Didn’t she throw out the one he loved with zero regard and not one duck given?? I can’t even rant as it’s made me so angry.

I don’t mean this to come across in the wrong way (so don’t flame me for it or think I’m being unkind to Harvey) but part of me is glad that he doesn’t actually understand what is going on. Why? Because If he did it would seriously screw him up and damage him beyond repair. At least the others have their fathers and strong female role models to help them understand and appreciate that she is not a normal mother nor what they deserve, and they are never to blame.
I love Herta giant ones..with pease pudding and carrots,loads of mustard.Not often but I know I shouldn’t but sod it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've had a reply! That was speedy.
I think they're on thin ice with the copyright part or being deliberately naive. I suspect both.

Screenshot_20211201_175257_com.android.email_edit_293536844683334.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.