Katie Price #88 Jingle bells, Pricey smells, Cole is closet gay, can’t wait till she's sent away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'll note that der fing is using H's love of frogs to profiteer from him - this being the old hag who took his frog collection and sold the bloody lot along with the Christmas Tree she scrounged for him and the personalised frog baubles too.
How long after Christmas before the batch of stuff she cadged at the garden centre will be on deeplop too?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
At winter wonderland, all I can see is their teef 🤣🤣🤣 wish I didn’t hear her trying to sing 😭😭😭
Bless, she's took her you boy child to Winter Wonderland so they can both smile and blind everyone with not only their teeth but their dazzling wit as well.
She'll be down to posting about being bored and having a tit soon.
What a bleeping pointless existance.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16896128/katie-price-pregnant-not-happening-carl-woods/

The longer it remains barren the better; It would be another child born to suffer :(

Reactions: 23
I've had a reply! That was speedy.
I think they're on thin ice with the copyright part or being deliberately naive. I suspect both.

View attachment 899422
I don't believe for one second that all the money goes to H's trust fund. That sounds like a big load of balls. As for the copyright, they've used a 'similar' font to the one in the original Godfather poster but not the same one and no hands holding the puppet string above the words as in the original design. I don't think they are exactly infringing copyright but might be intellectual property rights....which is a bit of a grey area. I have worked as a designer, so I know a bit about it. Sometimes it depends how litigious companies want to be.

It's a very silly design anyway (frogs and gangsters?) and nothing to do with Harvey, we all know which manchild idolises a gangsta film!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
New thread 🧵🥰 x.

I'm on page 45 so I leave my Katie Price egg pic here and carry on reading lol 😄x .
Made in February ..

Resizer_16130751445700.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I've had a reply! That was speedy.
I think they're on thin ice with the copyright part or being deliberately naive. I suspect both.

View attachment 899422
They would of sent a copy of your email to Price and she’s written that reply. They should not be disclosing that the range goes to Harvey’s ‘direct’ trust fund (whatever one of them is) that’s private and confidential info. How unprofessional! It stinks of Katie Price💩

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
They would of sent a copy of your email to Price and she’s written that reply. They should not be disclosing that the range goes to Harvey’s ‘direct’ trust fund (whatever one of them is) that’s private and confidential info. How unprofessional! It stinks of Katie Price💩
The only other name on there is Anna Kennedy. Strange, lining each others pocket under the guise of charity? AAh, seems to have been founded by Kellie Barker, also a blog of an interview with the CEO of big4uclothing. Didn't he work with pricey too? The brand does seem to do a lot for charity though. I just don't understand how all these people dont see how bad she actually is around Harvey. Anna Kennedy must avoid real life and only know what pricey tells her, why else would you support her? Its like supporting Rose bloody West as a mother!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I'd certainly agree that's very unprofessional and dodgy. That's like some total stranger emailing my boss & asking are my wages paid into my current account, it's confidential info I would have thought.

Reactions: 29
Ok, I've contacted the clothing company too.

View attachment 899365

Doubt I'll get a useful reply.
But if they know their job they will have answers for both.

Sophie, is your brother still managing the beautiful katie price?
I emailed them as well....Still waiting for the college to reply so I doubt Born Anxious will either

Reactions: 17
At winter wonderland, all I can see is their teef 🤣🤣🤣 wish I didn’t hear her trying to sing 😭😭😭
Aaaaaah, how sweet, she’s taken all her children to enjoy WinterWonderland.. oh wait.. silly me! It’s Just the cameraman and Capt. Caveman Carl🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I was very surprised by the speed.
Plus the very informal tone and poor grammar for something allegedly professional.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.