Katie Price #88 Jingle bells, Pricey smells, Cole is closet gay, can’t wait till she's sent away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KATIE PRICE #89
Nylon clothes with latin Motto, on the sniff and driving blotto

Katie price 89
New launch with press invited. Nobody came but bobbi’s excited

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What does this Trollope do all and every day, sit on the internet watching and posting tit?

Reactions: 16
He's as bleeping shameless as she is.
If him and all these others have a story to tell why are they looking for a payday out of it?
Ffs stop playing games.
Sooner or later the waste of oxygen that is Pricey is going to kill or seriously injure some poor sod.
I seem to think they are somehow really strapped for cash at the moment, and are scrambling to make a penny!🤔
Hope this is true. Of course, cash poor may vary with people who pretend they are wealthy. Didn’t she claim he is a millionaire when they first started seeing each other, as she boasted he is the first man she does not need to support financially? #howdoIknowthis#🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Well if she's so poor and can't pay any fine on the 15th let's hope she gets 250hrs of community service added on with no camera crews.
Then again I'd like to see her up to the neck in tit that's not her own.

Reactions: 16
Thanks @Gem74 i promise you all I am genuine. When I joined tattle over a year ago, I never dreamed how deep I would get involved with this tit show! But I linked up with people behind the scenes to help. I totally get everyone hating the cryptic comments. I think sometimes you are dying to say what you really know, but can’t risk putting it on a public forum otherwise it could cause serious problems with the ongoing cases, so you try to drop hints of what’s to come. Sorry, if I have ever pissed anyone off if I’ve done that.
PMTe and Binfest are definitely not the same person, I can 100% guarantee that.
I think once her bankruptcy public hearing is finally dealt with, you will hear a lot more.
With Binfest, I live in hope that there is a big story and again, people may not realise what is truly going on behind the scenes and I have seen some stuff they have said happen, if I’m wrong about them, then they played their part really well and totally fooled me.
KP is a devious slippery eel who we all want to see served with the right penalties. I joined here, after months of just lurking, because of her treatment of Rolo and I couldn’t understand just how a bankrupt was still spending like no tomorrow, but I do now.
Just keep doing what you are doing, reporting the wrong doings, highlighting your concerns. But, please, please, please be careful with revealing your own true identities on here 🙏 (unless you are really not bothered!) I’ve tracked down people who have posted on tattle to their IGs and Twitter accounts. 🔍 😘
I, for one, also trust @DC16 implicitly. I can only imagine what goes on behind the scenes and will patiently wait for the reveals from our reliable Krustie source.😉

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just want to say long time lurker - currently up to KP thread #84! Hello all you really make me laugh.
Been watching some of her and "peeder the c#nt" reality series on You Tube and she makes so many judgements on other people then has gone and done even worse herself now. Also their seemed to be huge competition between her and Peeder all the time. But I do have to say the kids looked really really happy

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
NEW THREAD STARTED.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.