Katie Price #88 Jingle bells, Pricey smells, Cole is closet gay, can’t wait till she's sent away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaaah, how sweet, she’s taken all her children to enjoy WinterWonderland.. oh wait.. silly me! It’s Just the cameraman and Capt. Caveman Carl🙄
Yeah, exactly the kind of thing the kids would love, not sat at a table with KP on her phone, getting Bunny to mend her broken nails, while eating their oven chips.
I really think Cole was there last night and I’m sure she should only be seeing the kids with Amy in attendance and no where near Cole. (Maybe that’s why he filmed her, to get her in trouble with SS) 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Reply received from Kellie.....

Yes I can confirm that the sales are going direct to an account for harvey and they also donate to the Anna Kennedy online charity as he is ambassador

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Yeah, exactly the kind of thing the kids would love, not sat at a table with KP on her phone, getting Bunny to mend her broken nails, while eating their oven chips.
I really think Cole was there last night and I’m sure she should only be seeing the kids with Amy in attendance and no where near Cole. (Maybe that’s why he filmed her, to get her in trouble with SS) 🤷🏻‍♀️
What an absolute shite way to live your life, do zilch with your children but do everything with lockjaw Carl

Yes I can confirm that the sales are going direct to an account for harvey and they also donate to the Anna Kennedy online charity as he is ambassador
AKA Katie Prices nail fund🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I've had a reply! That was speedy.
I think they're on thin ice with the copyright part or being deliberately naive. I suspect both.

View attachment 899422
I have never seen nor read anything like this reply they sent you
It should read Miss Price not Katie and price with no capital P🤣
To start a new paragraph with the word And is so grammatically incorrect.
I think I smell a rat 🐀😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Page 48 slowly getting there 🥰

Had an idea that made me smile ...Amy F Price has sent lovely personalised Xmas cards out but will Katie and Cole get one this year 😄 x

Resizer_16383863512180.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Oh yes, 'for Harvey' I bet he has the account numbers for it and a debit card :rolleyes:, I'm sure no-one else could possibly use it!

This would be seriously sick if she has set up an account on the back of a disabled person and is siphoning the money off!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
My brother dated a woman. She was the life and soul of the party. She had moved to our town and quickly made friends. One night we were chatting and she mentioned she had kids. It surprised me because she had pretty much moved into my house at the time, dating my brother etc. she had lied about her age by fifteen years. She always had a bottle of wine on the go. We drank at the weekend, but she was every night. One night she brought some bottles of Thunderbird, which at the time was considered a winos drink. The next day my brother mentioned shed slipped downstairs in the middle of the night and he caught her finishing off the bottles. As we had alcoholics as parents, it made him cautious about her. They finished soon after. Six months later her current boyfriend found her dead in the morning. She had died in her sleep. It was a shock. But she was full on regarding the boozE, couldnt give it up.
our neigbour was an alcoholic, she had, had a terrible life and bad history of picking the wrong man (or them picking her), she lost her kids but remarried which was happy and got contact with her kids again but when her marriage ended ( due to secret drinking), she found another bloke who was also a drunk, but a nasty one. she went down hill very fast, with the booze, fights and not eating, she was dead within 3 years. she was a lovely lady, she had her demons but you can't save those who don't want to be saved, or in her case, didn't believe she was worth saving.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I was very surprised by the speed.
Plus the very informal tone and poor grammar for something allegedly professional.
Also wouldn’t the money go into a business account, tax paid etc and then the net profit be paid to Harvey???

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Ok, I've contacted the clothing company too.

View attachment 899365

Doubt I'll get a useful reply.
But if they know their job they will have answers for both.

Sophie, is your brother still managing the beautiful katie price?
They won't reply. I emailed them for a list of ingredients in the lip kits a couple of months ago, never got a reply

• Sad
Reactions: 17
At winter wonderland, all I can see is their teef 🤣🤣🤣 wish I didn’t hear her trying to sing 😭😭😭
Oh no….how’s she going to get ‘home’ (wherever that is) in time to watch and give her unmissable review of IAC tonight….how will her fans cope?!? 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh no….how’s she going to get ‘home’ (wherever that is) in time to watch and give her unmissable review of IAC tonight….how will her fans cope?!? 🤦‍♀️🤣
She assured everyone last night she would be home by 9pm 🤣

Love it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I have never seen nor read anything like this reply they sent you
It should read Miss Price not Katie and price with no capital P🤣
To start a new paragraph with the word And is so grammatically incorrect.
I think I smell a rat 🐀😂

the funds may well be going into an account for Harvey, but as Harvey lacks capacity ,his advocate (or person with legal power of attorney) or will be able to access it to spend on Harvey and for Harvey and guess who that would be .........Katie Price ! she would have to keep receipts for any items that are purchased, but lets face it, if she wanted to get her hands on his money she could, by buying items, providing reciepts.... and then selling them and pocketing the money! a lot of women who have sugar daddies, do this, spending the men's credit cards on designer goods, as they don't give them money.(this scam was on an episode of judge judy).

Love it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11

Love it 🤣🤣🤣
I can imagine that’s all they do at these events….drive there….5 mins of filming…then she gets bored so they duck off ‘home’ for some more curry and blow. Don’t think she enjoys these things…as Tattlers have said it’s an ideal place for her to take the kids but all she sees it as is another photo/insta/money opportunity.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m sure our darling Pom will.❤❤❤❤
Just made ...I couldn't decide what I liked best so I put both up..the one with Coles normal skin colour is just before I finished the whole pic ❤🥰💖🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16383885520640.jpg

Resizer_16383885520641.jpg

Damn I've painted some green over his Turkey Teef by accident 😬 x

Just done..ps had to use a darker paint for his mask as not got the exact colour.
Resizer_16383890789070.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.