Katie Price #88 Jingle bells, Pricey smells, Cole is closet gay, can’t wait till she's sent away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, 'for Harvey' I bet he has the account numbers for it and a debit card :rolleyes:, I'm sure no-one else could possibly use it!

This would be seriously sick if she has set up an account on the back of a disabled person and is siphoning the money off!
She exploits him ! Why not financially 🤔 we know what she’s like

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
As i said, it's a real bugbear of mine.
If anyone used any of my artwork without permission I'd be in there straight away.
Ditto my patterns (i used to write and tech edit knitting patterns).
My friends are mostly creatives who are equally passionate about copyright issues.

If in doubt don't, is usually the best advice.
Agree. I normally pay for Getty images on my website, but as this was a blog post I let my attention slip ( as I used the photographers name too, I guess I thought it was ok ). So, I have had a massive wake up call on this, and appreciate copyright a lot more now.
But again with KP, she just does what she wants to do and gets away with it once again no doubt. Even though that Frogfather branding is clearly a copyright breach.

• Heart
  • Angry
As i said, it's a real bugbear of mine.
If anyone used any of my artwork without permission I'd be in there straight away.
Ditto my patterns (i used to write and tech edit knitting patterns).
My friends are mostly creatives who are equally passionate about copyright issues.

If in doubt don't, is usually the best advice.
I've been looking on Google and there are hundreds of Frog Father t shirts, hoodies etc mainly to do with Kermit the frog.

I think she'll have to be careful, she could get into more trouble. She deserves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder if she got disabled passes for winter wonderland, her poor feet, all that walking. No sign of the glittery blinged crutches 🐄💩🤔🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I just wanted to follow up about public comments being on or off in the tabloid newspapers, from the last thread.

Actually I’ve just read an article in the DM where it ends “the hearing continues”… but public comments are on? [The topic is race related to Grenfell]
So, why would comments be off as “standard practice” for the KP articles in the DM? The case may be live but they are not in court yet… 🧐
Possibly worried she will do a Caroline flack?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You can imagine the sheer joy on Capt Carl Caveman’s bracket after he came up with the idea and KP screeching “I love it! Woohoo” I hope she dresses him up as the back end of a horse for her equestrian piss call

edit:- *press call 🤣
he most likely got the idea from the billions of 'the Dogfather' novelty t-shirts that have been around for years.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Agree. I normally pay for Getty images on my website, but as this was a blog post I let my attention slip ( as I used the photographers name too, I guess I thought it was ok ). So, I have had a massive wake up call on this, and appreciate copyright a lot more now.
But again with KP, she just does what she wants to do and gets away with it once again no doubt. Even though that Frogfather branding is clearly a copyright breach.
If Katie does get sued or told off we can say "WE TOLD YOU SO"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That Wierd Fish company do 'The Codfather' t shirts too.
Yep, there is a 'parody' defence in copyright and they're not using the exact same f ont or the puppet strings above the letters in the original logo which Is trademarked. It's derivative and crap but probably not anything they will get in serious bother for....unfortunately :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m not being funny but kids can be really cruel, there’s no way they would wear something associated with a boy like Harvey, I know it’s not PC but they want to be associated with sport/skate brands that are cool not the disabled.

Reactions: 29
I wish the 2 of them would disappear off the face of earth...getting bleeping sick seeing their ugly mugs in the papers every day
The next one way space launch would be nice 🚀👩‍🚀🚀👨‍🚀......I certainly would watch......I hear Mars is nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is going to sound like a wanky Oscar acceptance speech but getting rid of new member status (long time lurker) and now having my first thread title (even in its trimmed state) has put a real smile on my face. Tattle gets such hard press but it’s been a godsend to me in the last few months. I’ve been to hell and back with my employers when all i did was resign because I couldn’t work with my toxic mental pricey Esque boss any longer. Her lies, victim playing and manipulation nearly made me lose everything and has left me broke both mentally and financially. Then I found out that my younger sister was dying of cancer and I used my unpaid garden leave to help plan a wedding in under a week. I’m the rock that my mental divorced and selfish parents are leaning on and not once have they asked if I am ok. I guess what I’m trying to say is that in a time when I’m trying to keep it together while devastated that my 36 year old sister probably won’t make it to Christmas, be a semi decent parent (whilst constantly feeling that I’m failing in that), prepare myself for starting a new job, not sleeping with money worries, and feeling angry that I’ve spent my life trying to be a good person when people like skanky get away with it, your humour and ability to agree to disagree has given me an escape and left me not feeling alone. Thanks biatches.
Fucks sake, that was a bit much for a post that was just to keep me from making eye contact with the yoga mums on school pick up 🤣 sorry
Sending you lots of hugs and love 💙 xxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.